A Bientot is a classic 3 stateroom Burger cockpit motoryacht. She offers a large, enclosed aftdeck, pilothouse and flybridge helms, rebuilt Detroit Diesel main engines, two generators, some updated electronics and fresh bottom paint. Her seller has cruised the East Coast and lived aboard each winter. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.
A Bientot is a classic, Sparkman & Stephens designed, 3 stateroom Burger cockpit motoryacht. She offers a large, enclosed aftdeck, pilothouse and flybridge helms, rebuilt Detroit Diesel main engines, two generators, some updated electronics and fresh bottom paint. Her seller has cruised the East Coast and lived aboard each winter.
From the cockpit, step up into the enclosed sundeck and there you can walk out either side deck access door or into the pilothouse. From the pilothouse, you can climb the ladder to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once in the salon, you can walk aft to the master stateroom all the way aft or the port guest stateroom. Walking forward, you step down into the galley and dinette and then forward to the third stateroom. Engine room access is via a door aft of the galley.
A Bientot offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom port aft with side by side berths and a guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks and ensuite head and separate shower. There is a guest head and shower across from the port guest stateroom.
The salon offers a sofa and end table and coffee table to starboard, lounge chairs and table to port, storage drawers forward, storage cabinets and desk aft, carpet and blinds.
The down galley is port forward.
- Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator/freezer (2014)
- GE microwave (2014)
- Avanti Elite 4-burner electric cooktop and oven (2015)
- Garbage disposal (2015)
- Large stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel countertop and backsplash
- Storage cabinets and shelves
- Dry storage cabinet
- 4 portlights
- Teak & Holly sole
DIning space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a queen size berth, 2 portlights, curtains, 2 hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet, reading light and ensuite head.
The port guest stateroom offers side by side berths, carpet, nightstand, reading lights, 2 portlights, hanging locker and storage drawers. The guest head is to starboard and shares a shower with the master stateroom head.
The forward guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, teak & holly sole, shelves, hanging locker, reading lights and a separate head and enclosed shower.
The pilothouse offers a full console forward, benchseat aft, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge and a teak & holly sole.
The flybridge offers a bimini, full console with storage, helmseat, wrap-around seating port aft and non-skid deck.
The enclosed sundeck offers a teak deck, opening side windows, Eisenglass aft, wetbar forward, wing doors to each side deck, a door to the pilothouse and 2 sofas and a coffee table.
The cockpit offers a teak deck, teak cap rails, 2 fighting chairs, rod holders, transom door and transom fish box.
- Magnavox flat screen TV in the salon
- Kenwood KDC-108 stereo/CD player on the flybridge
- Garmin HD Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 Multi-Function Display on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Danforth White magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- Datamarine Navigator log on the flybridge
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot on the flybridge and in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on the flybridge
- Lowrance Elite-5 DSI depth sounder in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M59 VHF in the pilothouse
- Garmin GMI10 NEMA 2000 display in the pilothouse
- 2 X Westerbeke 15 kW generators with approximately 1275 hours
- StatPower Truecharge battery charger
- Capac electrocatalytic monitor
- 50 amp shore cord
- 8D batteries (2015)
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8v71 350 hp main engines (750 hours SMOH)
- Panish engine controls
- Racor 1000MA fuel filters and vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Reverso oil change system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (1 new unit in 2015)
- Microphor heads
- Holding tank monitor
- Shaft spurs
- Rudders recently rebuilt
- Spare propellers
- Air compressor
- Ideal anchor windlass (Recently rebuilt)
- Aluminum rails forward and teak cap rails and double lifelines on aluminum stanchions on each side
- Foredeck benchseat
- Non-skid deck over teak deck forward and teak decks each side and aft
- Aluminum deck hardware
- Raw water washdown
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Dockwater connection
- Teak swimplatform
- Bottom painted in 2014
- Hullsides painted in 2007 and superstructure painted in 2015
- ACR EPIRB (2014)
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy engine shutdown system
- Johnson bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316