1964 Beconcini 71' Cantieri di la spezia Anselmi Boretti design
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 129,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 114,840)
S/Y Varon - Cantieri di la spezia - Beconcini 71' Anselmi Boretti design, classic long keel wooden ketch yacht, designed by the famous Anselmi Boretti yacht designer and built by the well-known Cantieri ship yard in La Spezia Italy.
The yacht is in good condition and was dry docked in April 2014. The entire hull was checked and the minor required repairs were made. The hull was then painted and antifouled. The shrouds were replaced and the masts, all winches and the windlass are all in very good condition. The water tanks were replaced in 2012. The teak deck needs re-caulking or replacing.
The engine is a 1978, 165 HP Caterpillar with approximately 5000 hours.
The yacht is currently moored in Ashdod, Israel.
- Varon’s interior includes a raised inside steering position that enables comfortable sailing in bad weather. Aft of the inside helm station is the engine room and a separate well ventilated workshop where the batteries are located.
- The aft owner’s cabin is comfortable and has a double bed and single sofa. It also includes an ensuite head and separate shower.
- The salon has a large dining table with a wrap around U-shaped sofa and a setee to starboard. The leaf of the dining table drops down to the side. The salon has good ventilation and is well lit.
- Forward are the two guest cabins. The larger of the two is located on the port side and has a wide berth. To starboard there is a single berth cabin. They share a head and shower.
- The galley is very large with good working surfaces.
- The crew cabin is located in the forepeak and has two comfortable berths.
- An additional crew head was converted into a storage area and has a washing machine/dryer.
If you are looking for a truly classic yacht suitable for liveaboard and blue water sailing, we highly recommend viewing this unique vessel.
- Iftach Kozik
- Tashoot Yacht Brokerage
- Mob. +972 546621192.
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seven seas, Iftach Kozik Marine blog:
Please contact at +972-54-6621192
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cantiere di la spezia
Designer: Anselmi Boretti
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (200 Gallons)
Length at Waterline: 54'2 - 16.5m
Beam: 16'9 - 5.1m
Max Draft: 8'10 - 2.7m
Displacement: 43 ton approx
- 1978 Catepillar
- Total Power: 165
- Cruising Speed: 9
- Max Speed: 11
- Fully air conditioned (5 AC units)
- Aft owner cabin + en-suite head
- Mid ship wheel steering position
- Aft corridor to engine room and storeroom
- Mid ship nav area
- U shape spacious main salon + bar
- Mid ship double cabin with en-suite head
- Mid ship single cabin
- Fwr spacious galley
- Fwr crew double cabin
- Fwr crew head
- S/S double sink
- 4 burner stove + oven
- 2 x industrial refrigerator units
- 1 x freezer unit
- Storage lockers
Deck , spars + rig , sails
- White painted aluminium in mast furling double spreader keel stepped mainmast.
- The rigging is new with S/S wires
- Single spreader in mast furling keel stepped mizzenmast
- Reckman hydraulic main sail furled
- 2 x downwind booms + spinnaker pole system
- The sails are old but in working condition.
- 1 x hood furling genoa
- 1 x hood in mast furling main
- Reckman manual furling genoa
- 1 x hood in mast furling Mizzen
- Reckman manual furling genoa
- Each sail is accompanied by all necessary items, pulleys, halyards and sheets.
- Barlow bronze ST winches on mast
- Lewmar brass main and secondary winches
- Original Velscaf coffee grinders
- GPS chartplotter
- Navtex receiver
- VHF R/T
- Portable VHF
- Wind speed and direction meter
- 220v shore power + panel
- onan generator 9.5 K.V.A
- 5 X Air conditioner unit
- Marine Cockpit speakers
- 12v\220v inverter
- Battery charger
- White painted mahogany planked hull ( 15cm x 5cm )
- Built under supervision of the american bureau of shipping - classified A-1
- Laid teak over decks
- Laid teak over cockpit sole and aft seat
- Varnished teak superstructures cockpit and wheelhouse
- Double wheel steering position (cockpit and wheelhouse)
- Long traditional keel + keel hung rudder
- 3 x fixed forward facing windows in wheelhouse
- 2 x coffee grinder winches mounted on aft deck
- 24 v electric anchor windlass with chain gipsy warping drum and capstan
- S/S davits
- Hard bottom joker Dinghy
- O.B engine
- 4 blade ffixed bronze propellor
- 8 person liferaft
- Radar reflector
- Vacuum W.C in cabins
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- contact : iftach kozik
- tashoot yacht brokerage