1964 Lyman 25 Sleeper With Softtop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Boothbay, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900 (£ 23,348)
- 2008 Single Crusader 350 gas inboard, 270 hp, FWC (installed in 2008 by Edgecomb Boatworks).
- 2015 new riser gaskets and elbows installed.
- In 2008 Edgecomb Boatworks did an extensive restoration from keel up with 75% new planking.
- Tankage: Fuel - 55 gallons in galvanized steel.
- Swim platform with swim ladder.
- Canvas convertible top.
- Dark blue hull, white sheer stripe and boottop, red bottom.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Self bailing cockpit.
- Wheel steering at starboard helm.
- New beige Nautilex over plywood deck in cockpit.
- 2015 new wiring harness.
- Navy softtop, side curtains and canvas mooring cover.
- Impeccably maintained.
- Sleeps two below.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Fifty Not Out
Builder: Lyman Boatworks, Sandusky, OH
Designer: Lyman Boatworks, Sandusky, OH
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Crusader
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 318
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.