1965 Pearson Countess
Gig Harbor, WA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 62,000 (£ 49,759)
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS "SELL"
Seller willing to include TWO YEARS DISCOUNTED MOORAGE to buyer at his Murphy's Landing slip in Gig Harbor for the cost of his monthly HOA dues of $130/month plus utilities ($15-$25/month).
The Pearson Countess 44 is a true classic built to the much higher standards of the mid 1960's. She is bullet proof. This one has been repowered among many other upgrades. If your looking for a classic well built older vessel that can ply the worlds oceans or just north to Alaska this vessel might be the one.
- Isuzu QD 100 HP diesel with only 101 hours
- 170% genoa; 150% genoa, mainsail, mizzen, working jib, storm jib, spinnaker, mizzen staysail, spinnaker staysail, reacher, drifter;
- 3 year extensive restoration 1990 - 1993;
- New Entec 4.5KW diesel generator installed June 2014 with less than 1 hour on it;
- New upholstery; new stainless gimbaled stove and cook top; new water heater;
- New exterior paint in 2012;
- New electrical 1993;
- New standing rigging 1993;
- New through-hulls 1993;
Please Call the listing agent Murray Fiander 206-200-0424
Please contact Murray Fiander at (360) 697-4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.