1967 CAL Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Poulsbo, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 38,000 (£ 30,473)
Very Clean and update boat ! ! You will not find a nicer boat of this age or will all the updates this boat has for the price !
Bill Lapworth design, clean lines and in great condition. Lapworth designed the boat as a racer/cruiser with the emphasis on racing in her day. This is a great starter boat to learn on and cruise our North West Waters, this one is able to go off shore and has done so in the past.
Topsides, house, deck, cockpit have a new LP Paint with Kiwi grip non-skid.
Mast, Boom new PL paint job. New Custom Aluminum Spreaders.
New Standing Rigging with Custom Bronze Turnbuckles.
New LED Anchor light and new Combination Deck and steaming light. All new mast wiring. New Mast head fly Windex.
New North Sail full batten Main with tides marine main slide system.
New North Sail 100 Blade and more !
You need to see this yacht, give me a call today !
For more Details or to Schedule a Showing Contact Listing Broker, Charles Tucker at: 360-621-3704 or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Charles Tucker at (360) 697-4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 4 in
LWL: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: M 30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1100
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (25 Gallons)
Sails and Running Rigging
- ( New ) North Sail Full Batten Main with Tides Marine Main Slide System
- North Sail Light # 1 Genoa ( older condition )
- North Sail 150 roller Genoa in ( good condition )
- North Sail 100 Blade ( New ) condition
- North Sail 3/4oz Spinnaker in ( good condition )
- New Sail Cover " Tuff Dog Custom Sail Cover "
- New Lazy Jacks " Harken Lazy Jack System "
- New Sampson XLS Halyard
- New Main Halyard Wire 7x7
- Vang Snubber Preventer
Mast and Rigging
- Mast has ( New ) LP paint
- Boom has ( New ) LP paint
- Spreaders Are Custom Aluminum ( New )
- ( New ) Standing Rigging with Custom Bronze Turnbuckles
- ( New ) Anchor LED Light
- ( New ) Combination Deck and Steaming Light
- ( New ) All Mast Wiring
- ( New ) Mast Head Windex
- VHF handheld
- GPS Garmin 130
- Compass handheld
- Depth Sounder Standard
- DC Distribution Panel ( New )
- Batteries Group 27 AGM & System Voltage 12 V
- Disconnect Switch is a Blue Seas ACR system
- Battery Charger is a Guest 3 stage charger
- 30amp Shore power
Galley and Salon
- Two Burner with oven Propane Hillerange and gimbaled
- Gas Control Xintex gas valve switch
- Ice Box built in
- Hot Water Heater in a on Demand Paloma ( propane )
- Water pressure has 12v and manual
- Custom Removable Game and Dinner Table
- Lanterns [ Weems and Plath Bronze Oil Lantern w/ gimbaled ] [ Hanging Brass Clipper Lamp ]
- Boston Brass Barometer
- Boston Brass Clock
- Stereo is a Dual 200 watt AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA w/USB front panel input/Aux input with two Pioneer Speakers
- Winches No. 2 Harken #44 self-tailing ( New )
- Winches No. 1 Harken #32 self-tailing ( New )
- Clutches Spinlock XTS ( New )
- Traveler Harken Main Sheet Traveler ( New )
- Blocks Shafer Halyard Blocks ( New )
- Furler Harken Unit 1 Reefing and Furling System
- Windlass: Manual Simpson Lawrence Seahorse windlass
- Anchors: CQR # 35 with 5/16" chain and rode and a Danforth with chain and rode
- Custom Hardtop Companion Way Dodger
- Swim Ladder w/lifeline gate
- New Aqua Signal Bow LED and Stern LED Running Lights
- New No. 7 Lewmar Opening Port lights
- Rule 1400 12V
- Whale drive manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.