1973 Morgan Out Island 41
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- La Paz, BCS, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900 (£ 23,907)
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!!! OWNERS ARE VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL, MAKE AN OFFER NOW!!!
This Rare West Coast MorganOut Island 41 is the classic liveaboard cruiser. She has tons of room and all the storage you need to pack it in and take off! She has never been in charter service. All new sails and standing rig in 2005. All new Ray Marine electronics in 2013. In 2015 all new mattresses, new cockpit cushions, new bimini, batteries and charging system in including a new alternator. New dingy and Honda outboard motor also included. Incredible value here in this ready to cruise yacht. Ultimately, this is one of the most comfortable, most affordable shoal-draft cruisers you are apt to come across.
Best of all she is located right here in La Paz, Mexico the heart of world class cruising grounds and the gateway to the Sea of Cortez. Dozens of beautiful white sand anchorages with crystal clear warm Sea of Cortez water all within a days sail. Let us show you how easy it is to start your cruising dreams. Be sure to click on full specs to see all she has to offer!!
Tom and Cindy are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom & Cindy
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
Other Local (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US email@example.com
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 40 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 27000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: 4-107
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 32000
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 42 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
- Center cockpit with cushions. Walk over. V-berth 7 ft. with custom mattress. 3 hanging lockers. 2 heads. Aft cabin with 7 ft bed. U-shaped dinette and settee (new cushions). Galley. Lots of storage and room.
- REFRIGERATION: Adler-Barbour top load
- FREEZER: In refrigerator
- MICROWAVE: Magic Chef, free standing
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure and manual
- WATER HEATER: 15 gal.
- STOVE: Princess, propane 3-burner with oven, gimballed
- SINK: Double SS
Navigation and electronics
- SSB: Icom M802 SSB
- RADAR: Raymarine
- VHF: Uniden
- GPS: Raymarine
- TV/DVD/VCR: Vizio TV with RCA antenna, Sony blueray
- STEREO: Jensen
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Hawkeye
- WIND SPEED / DIRECTION: Signet
- PLOTTER: Raymarine
- BATTERIES: 3 and starter (new 2015)
- BATTERY MONITOR: Yes
- BATTERY SWITCH: Yes
- INVERTOR: Yes
- GENERATOR: Honda 2000E 20 hrs.
- DOCKSIDE ELECTRICAL CABLE: 30 ft
- ALTERNATOR: 9 amp
- AC VOLTAGES: 110V
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- BATTERY CHARGER: Auto
- SMART REG: Yes
- OTHER: AC/DC interior lighting
- AIR CONDITIONER: Removable AC
- BILGE PUMP: Rule 2000 and manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes
- BILGE BLOWER: Yes
- FUEL FILTERS: 2
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Stove and engine
- HEAD TYPE: 1 Overboard and 1 to storage tank
- HOLDING TANK: 10 gal. manual
- STEERING: Wheel
- TRANSMISSION: Velvet drive
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: 6 extinguishers
- OTHER: New exhaust and exhaust cooling system
Engine serviced, oil and filter changed in Feb. 2016
- MAIN: Yes
- #1 GENOA: Yes
- TYPES OF SAILS: Cruise equipped, Doyle. Main sail stackpack with lazy jacks
- SAIL AREA: 798 sq.ft.
- ROLLER FURL: Harken Mark 3
- BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Yes
- WINCHES: 2 Barient 10 mast mounted, 1 Barient 16, 2 Lewmar. All manual
- MAST: Aluminum, keel stepped
- LINES LED AFT: Sheets
- WHISKER: Yes
Deck and hull
- ANCHOR: 44 lbs. Rocna with 300 feet chain
- ANCHOR 2: 40 lbs. and 200 ft. 1/2 in. rode
- WINDLASS: Lofrans elec.
- DINGHY: 10 1 /2 JT Marine inflatable with aluminum sole and 2 setas.
Honda 9.9 w/outboard mount w/hoist
- BOW ROLLERS: Yes
- NAV LIGHTS: Tri-color
- SPREADER LIGHTS: Yes
- DECK LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: Yes
- GATES: 2
- LADDER: Boarding, detachable
- RAILS: Bow/stern
- DINGHY DAVITS: Manual
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Bimini, dodger, cockpit awning; winch, steering wheel, fuel can, generator and outboard covers
- DECK MATERIAL : FG
- OTHER : Anchor and mast lights
Magma propane BBQ w/1.5 gal cannister
Igloo ice chest
- LIFEJACKETS: 4 gas inflated vests and 4 USCG, all West Marine
- JACK LINES: 2 with snubbers
- Owner's personal items, tools ans some housewares.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.