Dramatic Price Reduction!
Twin Perkins Diesels. (130hp each), originial owner Port Clinton, spent 20 years in keys. In Erie since 2008, Updates since 2008: new props, new high pressure lines on engines, new fresh water pump, 4 new bronze thru hulls, new exhaust manifolds both engines, 2 new 8D batteries & boxes, bottom redone including blister repair, 12 new opening ports, New teak veneer around ports, new bilge pumps, new canvas last year, new extended swim ladder.
Tracy Buczak, email@example.com, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
Forward is the V berth with a starboard raised corner nightstand. There's an overhead hatch and one opening port for ventilation. Moving aft to port is the head compartment which has been converted to storage. The galley includes two 120VAC refrigerator/Freezers and a huge workspace. To port is the "U" shaped settee dinette area. Great for entertaining. Stepping up and aft is the main salon which has the lower helm station to starboard and sliding doors port and starboard for access to the side decks. There is nice visibility from the lower helm. Moving aft and down steps to the owner's cabin Aft of the salon and down three steps to the full width master stateroom with oversized double berth to port and oversized single berth to starboard. There is a built in dresser and bench seating between the two beds. En-suite head with shower to port, hanging lockers to starboard. Huge overhead opening hatch together with opening ports all around allow for excellent lighting and fresh air.
The engine room is located below the salon and is accessed through two salon hatches and from beneath the steps in the galley and master cabin.
The owner's cabin includes a head with shower.
• Owners cabin features an oversized double berth to port and oversized single berth to starboard. There is a built in dresser and bench seating between the two beds
• The owner's cabin includes 12 drawers, a dual sliding hanging locker, two swinging door compartments, and under bed storage.
• Owner's cabin includes 3 fixed ports aft and two opening side ports.
• Princess 3 burner stove w/ oven.
• Two newer refrigerators 120VAC.
• Teak veneer covering the sides around the opening ports in the galley are has been replaced.
• Ample cabinet and drawer (4) storage
• Large countertop for food preparation
• Double Stainless Steel sinks with faucet.
• 120VAC water heater.
• H/C pressure water.
"Barney" has wide side decks and spacious foredeck. Her railings are high for safety. Up 2 steps to the spacious aft deck. 3 steps up to the Bridge which features with built in bench seating with storage port and starboard.
• Ship horn
• Delta Anchor with chain & rode
• Anchor Windlass
• 2 New Bimini Tops (Bridge & Aft Deck)
• Marine survey & Engine analysis from 2008 available
• Twin AC Units
• Onan 6KW generator has been repaired and is working
• New Propellers
• New High-pressure lines on the engines
• New fresh water pumps
• 4 New Bronze thru-hulls
• New exhaust manifolds on both engines
• Water hoses were replaced on both engines
• 2 New 8D Batteries with boxes
• Bottom was redone. Blister repair, epoxy and antifouling paint
• All opening ports were replaced (12)
• New bilge pumps
• New Bimini Tops
• Extended swim ladder for easy boarding
960 West Bayfront Parkway
Erie, PA 16507