This iconic Riva St Tropez is beautifully presented and very well maintained. With twin Crusader V8 engines at 370hp each, this is the perfect yacht for cruising in style. She has been lightly used and has low hours.
A must see for any Riva aficionado, viewing is highly recommended. This is a great opportunity to own a Riva for a fraction of the price of an Aquarama. Complete engine overhaul in 2005, April 2016 Engine service, antifouling and hull polish. Current mooring in central and desirable marina can also be continued.
This yacht is the 17th unit of the Riva St Tropez range. Her iconic hull was designed by Italian naval architect Sonny Levi, the 'father of modern powerboat design'. Her interior and exterior was styled by Riva design chief Georgio Barilan.
She was originally commissioned for a German yachtsman from Cologne in 1976 as Build No 17, she spent 20 years at Lago Maggiore in Switzerland. Her owner knew the yacht well during his childhood years. She was regularly serviced and maintained at the renowned Riva Yard Poroli (Poroli Special Boats Ascona/Quartino). The yacht was transported to Mallorca in 1996 after which she was stored and maintained by Riva specialists at Elite Yachts Mallorca. Her previous owner offered her to her current owner in 2015.
The boat has been professionally dry stored and has previously been only been in the water for a few months per year. She has been kept in the water this year and used every weekend by her owner. She has been regularly maintained and serviced throughout 2016.
Powered by twin Riva Crusader V8 petrol engines of 350 hp each with 60 hours run.
One cabin with double berth. 1 bathroom.
* Original Riva Sun-Sail including chrome rods
* 2 Original spare props in engine room
* 2 Chrome Keys (bought in 2015, each 300€)
* Original Mooring Cover (white and blue)
* Original linens for sunbath (2 times)
* Towels with boat name
* Fenders and Mooring lines
* Electric Toilet
* Sound System
* 1976 -1996 Poroli Special Boats (Ascona/Quartino –Switzerland)
* Since 1996 Elite Yachts Mallorca (Calvia)
* 2005 Complete engine overhaul to 0 hours
* 2015 Big engine service including complete opening of the engines
* April-2016 Engine service, antifouling and polish