1976 Vineyard Vixen 29 Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Duxbury, MA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 10,000 (£ 7,754)
PRICE REDUCED BY $3,900 - OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD
BANSHEE is one of the Classic 29' Vineyard Vixen Sloops which make a lively daysailer or weekender offering a long comfortable cockpit, and accommodations for four below in her attractive Herreshoff interior. The owner has purchased another vessel. BANSHEE is an attractive value.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Vineyard Haven Shipyard, Martha's Vineyard, MA
Designer: Thomas Hale
LOA: 29 ft 7 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
LWL: 23 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 8600 lbs
Ballast: 3240 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: 4-60
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 15 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, red bottom.
- Solidly-built reinforced fiberglass hull and deck; beige and white decks.
- Bottom stripped and Interprotect epoxy applied in 1995.
- 7'11" x 5'5" self bailing cockpit. with bridgedeck.
- Teak trim, handrail, and toerails.
- 3 teak hatches.
- Tiller steering.
- Canoe stern offering timeless classic lines.
- White dodger used only for 3 years.
- Modified fin keel.
- Skeg hung rudder.
- 2007 topsides brush painted with Interlux oil base paint.
- 2 hatches; 6 opening ports.
- Single lifelines.
- S/S bow rail.
Fuel: 15 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 20 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: 9 gallons in poly tank with y-valve and deck discharge.
- 1976 Westerbeke 4-60 diesel, 15 hp, FWC.
- 1994 Rebuilt starter and alternator.
- Morse engine controls.
- Bronze shaft and prop.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Bronze sea water strainer.
- 12V system.
- 1 Group 27 deep cycle battery.
- 1 Group 24 automotive starting battery, with master switch.
- Newer circuit breaker panel with 13 breakers.
- Four 4 in 4 single berths and one enclosed head.
- Vee berths forward.
- Aft galley includes Kenyon CNG stove, icebox, and sink with manual hand pump.
- Folding table in main salon port bulkhead, with bookshelves behind.
- Lovely varnished teak interior.
- 6 brass lights.
- Compass mounted on bridge deck.
- Motorola Triton M100 VHF.
- Speed indicator.
- 1996 Standard depthsounder.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 345 sq. ft. sail area.
- Masthead Sloop, mast is deck-stepped.
- Bohndell Mainsail with slab reefing, 1991.
- Bohndell tri-radial genoa, 1992.
- Aluminum spar & boom.
- S/S standing rigging.
- 2 Barlow mast winches; 2 Barlow one speed S.T. sheet winches.
- Harken roller furling on headstay.
- Harken lead block furling kit.
- Mainsail cover.
- 25 lb CQR anchor on bow roller with 15' chain and 150' rode.
- Danforth 18-S anchor with rode.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- Running lights.
- 5 docking lines; 2 fenders.
- Scupper hoses replaced in 1995.
- Mainsail cover.
- 4 Brownell jack stands.
- 2 CNG bottles.
- Off white Dodger, used 3 seasons, in very good condition, by Atlantic Coast Canvas.
COMMENTS: BANSHEE is one of the Classic 29' Vineyard Vixen Sloops which make a lively daysailer or weekender offering a long comfortable cockpit, and accommodations for four below in her attractive Herreshoff interior. The owner has purchased another vessel. BANSHEE is an attractive value.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.