PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SPRING SALE!!
Classic Gulfstar 37 Aft Cockpit is now available for purchase.
Overall, she is in good condition for her forty years and offers comfortable accommodations for a couple or a small family. Her large cockpit, simple sail controls and nice sailing characteristics make her a perfect starter cruiser, ready to take you to your secret spot.
"Kestrel" is being offered below market for a quick sale. Please take a moment to click on "Full Specifications" for complete information and photographs of this Gulfstar 37.
All of our listings are shown by appointment only to provide prospective buyers with the time and attention they deserve. Please call the listing broker, Ham Freeman, today to schedule a convenient day and time for us to get you aboard.
Listing Broker - Ham Freeman
The Mobile Number Is Always Best (401) 524-2403
Items installed/serviced/replaced under current ownership:
- Through-hull fittings, sea cocks removed and serviced and installed with new backing plates
- New 25 Gal holding tank installed with new hoses and Y-valves
- Toilet rebuilt with new hoses
- New combination faucet/shower wand installed in head
- Hull bottom stripped and 2 barrier coats applied
- Much of teak exterior trim stripped and sealed
- Two new batteries (12v) installed
- New propane tank & hose to stove installed
- Main hatched removed and sliders installed
- Rebedded fwd hatch and port hatch
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump serviced, new bilge screen and hose installed
- New Rule auto bilge pump installed
Genoa - Hild, roller-furling
2 x Lewmar Self-Tailing Primary Winches
2 x Lewmar 43 Secondary Winches
1 Lewmar 25 Halyard Winch
Furlex Genoa Roller-Furling Headstay
Genoa Tracks - Outboard w/ adjustable lead cars
Spinnaker Pole - no sail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Due to the age of this vessel, there is no hour meter installed. Therefore, engine hours cannot be accurately determined.