1978 Richard Lowestoft 26m Expedition Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,950,000 (£ 1,715,282)
26m. Expedition Trawler is a long range expedition yacht – with a range of up to 12.000 NM (nautical miles).
Build as a solid steel North Atlantic trawler she was converted into an expedition vessel.
This 26M expedition trawler now is family and friends oriented vessels that offers a wide range of nautical activities, sea exploration and entertainment.The large deck is able to accommodate 2 large and powerful 5,8 m long RIB tenders, 2 Laser race sailboats, 2 Kayaks,big game fishing equipments, diving support,Water skiing and many others water toys.
Definitely a vessel to consider for serious exploration.
Sergio speaks fluent, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English and French. He has sailed his own yacht for many years around the world and joined Simpson Marine in 2009. He manages Simpson Marine Thailand in a key sales roll and he brings a wealth of knowledge onboard to assist clients on all levels.
Please contact Sergio Loiacono at +66 (0)76 317 305
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26.25 m
Beam: 7.80 m
Maximum Draft: 3.40 m
Displacement: 123000 kgs
Total Power: 750 HP
Engine Brand: 8 Cyl Mirlees Blackstone
Engine Model: ESL8
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 750 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (14000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (57000 Litres)
Number of cabins: 6
Number of heads: 6
Number of bathrooms: 6
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
Navigation & Communication
- Full On board Navigation system RAYMARINE
- RADAR RD424HD 24" 4KW DIGITAL RADOME
- Sailor IMARSAT C from Thrane & Thrane
- AUTOPILOT C.Tronix AP9000
- SSB Furuno FS1562-15
- VHF DSC RAY218E
- TRANSCEIVER AIS500
- DEPTH SOUNDERS Echopilot
- SPEED Displayed by Integrated & GPS System
- WIND/SPEED INST Autohelm
- OTHER EQUIPMENT Robertson R135 Rudder indicator
- Variable propeller pitching/ Whether fax/Nav Tac Plus
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- ANCHOR 2 Custom 480KG Danforth with 400M Calibrated Chain.
- ANCHOR WINCHES Heavy Duty Hydraulic with TANK in Engine Room.
- LIFE RAFT 2 x 20 men survival capacity KHA 20, EC certificate.
- Two 5m80 RIB tenders with 100HP outboard 4 strokes engines
- 2 DECK hydraulic crane electric Winch at Top Deck and front deck.
- Marine Horn, Spreader Lights, Spot Lights.
Other Machinery Details
- Dive Compressor <Hamworthy 1998 >.
- 3 Filling Tanks (Large Tanks) for Dive Tanks and Outlets on main deck for swift filling.
- Air compressor for maintenance.
Multimedia & Entertainment
- 50” Flat screen & “Bose”® home cinema as multimedia station.
- “Bose”® Hi/Fi with I-pod deck or MP3 connection to play guest playlists.
- Salon, rear deck as Upper deck are loud speaker for day or night “parties”.
- “Bose”® Bluetooth individual music station are available for private listening on board, or for unforgettable “under the stars” night diner on the beach.
- Wifi connection at shore throughout the decks and cabins to connect yourself or watch movies from Film jukebox on your private PC.
- Video Games (PS3).
- Large European comics library with around 350 albums.
- Table games like “all Cards games”, Backgammon, chess, roulette , dies.
- One of the most spacious engine room compared to the size of the vessel.
- All equipments are placed neatly in strategic locations.
- Access to the engine room is from 2 different locations with emergency exits.
- The view from the engine room is breath taking with most equipment with backups.
- Emergency Alarms are in accordance in British standard.
- Engine and mechanics were totally rebuilt as new full piping and tanks distribution update in 2011.
- Engine:8 Cyl MIRLEES BLACKSTONE ESL8 750HP with Compress Air Start
- Engine were stripped and rebuilt totally and is as new condition.
- The engine runs both auxiliary shaft driven and belt driven electrical system to keep all equipment running at sea at all times.
- SPARE GENERATORS (aside shaft generator) and BATTERIES
- CUMMINS 55Kva @ 1500Rpm and also runs Emergency Bilge, Fire Pump and Compressor.
- Night Diesel Generator 30kVA @ 1500Rpm
- 96 KW lead battery system will quietly support power supply at night through 3 independent converters.
- SHORELINE 3 Phase 415V wt 240V Stepdown Transformer
- HEATING/COOLING à Electric Cooling Air cons System in all room.and indoor areas as Independent heating units.
- PUMPING SYSTEM à 3 Phase 240V Motors
- BILGE SYSTEMS à 12V Bilge & 240V Motors
Interior Features & Equipment
- Very spacious living room with an airy and bright feeling throughout.
- The bar is located at the entrance of the living room.
- Six wide Opening side windows allow fresh air to come and two sliding glass doors enable a view to the outside deck where you can just relax.
- Two Day head on main deck. Bullet point.
- 6 GUEST CABINS “EN-SUITE” for up to 12 guests all equipped with bathroom and toilets, outside light porthole.
- Rooms are single, double beds in or King-size with spacious and warm ambiance.
Domestic And Galley Equipment
- Spacious galley equipped with brand new equipment.
- 2 Cookers one Electric with 4 burners & oven and second Gas cooker with 4 burners and oven both covered by extractor hood.
- Microwave and all food processors.
- Three fridges/freezers + large deep-freezer in store.
- Clothes washing machine & supplementary Dryer.
- storage for all type of food and drinks.
- Wine cellar.
Exterior Features & Equipment
Guests Entertainment Equipment
- Two RIB Tenders 5,80m 19 ft with 100HP Yamaha 4 strokes engines up to 10 guests each
- Two Laser Pico “race” sailboats (able to be crewed by 1 up to 3)
- Big game fishing equipment
- Dive Compressor and 3 large buffer reservoir tanks @ 232 Bars
- Diving scooters and water toys
- Stainless steel ladder with rear teak swim platform
4 Independent Outside Decks
- Main deck (55 m²) largely open to the living room
- Sun deck (95 m²) for friends chat or calm rest
- Front Deck (27 m²) for toys storage and sportive activities
- Monkey Island for private sun bathing or rest (20m²)
- Plus Aft deck shade Bimini, Sun deck lunch area Bimini,
- Le Corbusier Design furniture LC3 in livingroom (Leather cover) and Main deck external salon (Sunbrella cover)
- Large ratan sun-deck sofa and armchairs
- Sun bathing teak wood on monkey island
- Teak chairs with teak tables on main deck
- Large wheel House with sofas (subject to captain invitation)
- Fire Extinguishers dry powder hand held located in all places of the vessel and are certified by authority.
- New alarm system for all main equipment. Main Engine/ Gear Box/ Oil Pres/ Oil Temp/Water Temp / Smoke Detectors/ Heat Sensors/High Water Alarms. (Small Vessel Certification)
- EPIRB/SARS/Loud Hailer in ER, Bridge/Engineer Room
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com
) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.