1978 US Yachts 305
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 14,400 (£ 11,552)
We lowered the price today! Really want a buyer to take advantage of this remarkable value and enjoy a ton of amazing luxuries in this under priced vessel!!
This boat is amazing when it comes to the money and energy that went into modifying her.
The latest price adjustment is to get her sold not the value.
The new engine alone can justify the price we are asking!
Please come to Anacortes and have a look at this great value in a very clean and comfortable cruiser.
This US Yachts 305 is a Bill Garden design with a flared bow.
The cockpit is entirely enclosed with a hardtop and zip away sides.
The boat has very recently been mostly rebuilt with a 2012 Beta Diesel, 2015 mast rebuild with a electrical conduit and newer sails.
The boat makes a nice live aboard or cruiser in a 30' package.
Tom Gilbert 360-202-3400
Please contact Tom Gilbert at (360) 640-0507
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Beta Marine Diesel
Year Built: 2012
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 580
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 25 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots @ 2500 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (36 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (42 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Storm jib - 100% dacron
Genoa - 140% dacron
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Tender - Inflatable w/ 4HP motor
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- You tube Video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyysSrKcVok&feature=em-share_video_user
- Engine replaced 2012 w/ 580 hours
- Dickinson cabin heat
- Manual anchor winch
- 3 Anchors
- 2-Lewmar size 40 sheet winches
- 2-Lewmar size 8 Halyard winches
- Twin Disc TMC40P Transmission 2:1
- Newer Stainless steel Portlights-8
- Huge hard top cockpit cover with glass windows and sunbrella canvas
- Lowrance 7200 GPS with Radar
- Lowrance Cockpit display HDS5
- B&G Wind Instrument
- ICOM M422 VHF Radio
- Lowrance rRdar and AIS receiver new 2015
Additional Equipment and Specs
- House Batteries 4 x 6 volt golf cart
- Engine Start Battery 1 x 12 volt
- Engine Alternator 40 amp
- Battery Charger Professional Mariner 20 amp
- 2-Circuit Breaker Panels 12 volt and 120 volt
- 2015 Bilge high water alarm
- Mostly led cabin lighting
- 2009 Refrigerator in 4 cu/ft box 12 Volt
- 2011 Non-Pressurized 2 Burner Alcohol Stove by Cookmate
- Sleeps 5 Total 2-in vee berth, 2-quarter berth, 1-dinette
- Marine Head , manual 2015 rebuild
- Teak storage lockers, extra tall with draweres
- Custom reading chair and light next to Dickinson diesel heater that works it's magic every cold NW evening
- Cork floors to keep the feet warmer in spring, fall and winter
- Special Helmsman Chair in the cockpit, giving comfort while steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.