- L.O.A.: 56'
- D.W.L.: 44' 5"
- Beam: 15' 7"
- Draft: 5' 8"
- Bridge Clearance: 64' 8"
- Displacement: 57,000 lbs
- Keel: Cut-Away Full
- Interior Headroom 6' 8"
- Diesel: 2 - 200 Gal/Ea, 400 Gal Total, Aluminum, Coal Tar Epoxy Coated, New in 2003
- Propane: 3 - 10 LB Horizontal Aluminum
- Fresh Water: 2 - 150 Gal/Ea, 300 Gal Total, Aluminum, Coal Tar Epoxy Coated, New in 2003
- Holding: 1 - 38 Gal, Plastic, Fwd Head (No tank for aft head)
Upon entering the main cabin from the companion way it is apparent the vessel is well cared for. To stbd is the well equipped Nav Station with seating forward along the bulkhead. Aft of the Nav Station is the engine space entry door. You can stand up in the engine space which is spotless with good lighting. Easy access to the engine, generator and electrical panels. You will also find the water heater, washer w/vented dryer and workbench with vice.
On the port side of the main cabin is a large settee with spacious galley aft. Galley is equipped with plenty of counter space and storage. Aft of the galley is the Master Stateroom with king bed, built in seating and generous storage. On the stbd side of the Master Stateroom is a built in Vanity. The head is found just forward of the vanity with beautiful new cabinetry and shelving, a large separate shower and electric toilet.
Forward of the main cabin are two additional guest staterooms with bunks located port and starboard. Top bunks are single, bottom are twin size. Each stateroom has additional generous storage and access to a shared head with two sinks and electric toilet.
Interior is Spacious and Comfortable
- 3 Staterooms
- Sleeping for 8
- 2 Head(s) w/Separate Showers
- Galley to Port
- Settee Table/Seating to Port - Replaced/Modernized (2010)
- LED Lighting Through-out
- Nav Station to Stbd
- Outlets: 110 & 12V
- Opening S/S Ports: 6 - 6" X 12"
- Hatches: 1 - 30" X 30" Bomar Ocean Series Sail Locker Hatch, 5 - 19" X 19" Bomar Ocean Series Deck Hatches.
- L-shaped to Port
- Sink, Single, Large Stainless Steel
- Faucet, Single Lever & Spray Nozzle
- Stove/Oven, 3-Burner, Force 10, Gimbaled Propane
- Refrigerator/Freezer: 2 x 7 Cu Ft (Approx) Boxes. Each can be operated as either a freezer or refrigerator. Both are surrounded by vacuum panels and foam, resulting in a minimum R-50 on all sides, top & bottom. New Vitrifrigo compressors and evaporator plates were installed in 2012. Highly efficient system will keep one box as a freezer at -10c and the other as a refrigerator at +3c. Will use approximately 80 amp hours per day w/normal usage.
- Electrical Outlets: 4 - 120V
- Generous Storage and shelving.
- Radar/Chart Plotter: Furuno 1734C, Type RDP-148, Color Dual Station - Located at Helm & Nav Station (2011)
- Radome Antenna, Furuno w/Waltz Self-Leveling Mount
- Autopilot: Simrad Robertson AP300X w/AP20 Fixed Control Head at Helm & AP21 Portable Control Head at Nav Station. USB Interface to Nav Computer.
- Speed/Depth: Simrad Robertson, Mod. IS15 w/Integrated Display Head(s) at Helm & Nav Station.
- VHF Radio: Standard Horizon, Spectrum GX2350S at Nav Station w/Horizon RAM Mic at Helm.
- AIS: Digital Yacht, AIS100 Dual Channel Receiver w/USB Interface
- SSB Radio: ICOM, HF Marine IC-M802 (2012)
- Magnetic Compass
- Pactor Modem: SCS PTCIIe Upgraded to Pactor 3.
- Stereo: Mod: MSCM66, AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX
- Speakers: 6 Total, 2 in Salon, 2 in Cockpit, 2 in Master Stateroom.
- Perkins 125 HP, 6.354, Complete Rebuild in 2012. Included new crankshaft, cylinder liners, pistons, rings, main & rod bearings, valves, guides, springs, rebuild injection pump, addition of stainless steel exhaust manifold & adaptation to a 1" flat belt w/automatic tension. The engine has Amsoil Synthetic oil w/secondary filtration. Oil testing has been implemented to allow for longer engine life and extended periods between oil changes.
- Hours: 474
- Transmission: Borg Warner Velvet Drive, 2:1 Reduction, Rebuilt in 2001
- Fuel Filter: Dual Racor 500
- A/C: 3 Total, Unit in Master Stateroom New in 2013
- Steering: Hydraulic Dual-Ram
- Propeller: 3-Blade/Fixed, 25x21 LH
- Shaft Seal: PSS Drip-less, Rubber Bellows Replaced (2012)
- Rudder: Replaced w/New in 2012
Speed & Burn Rate
- Cruising 6-7 Knots @ 1,600
- Burn Rate @ Cruising: .1 1/4 Gal/Hr (Approx)
Sails, Mast, Rigging, Winches
- Ketch Rigged
- Sail Inventory: 1 - Main, 1 - Mizzen, 1 Genoa, 1 #2 Jib, 1 Working Jib, 1 Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
- Stack Pak on Main, Sail Cover on Mizzen
- Mast(s): Main & Mizzen, Aluminum, Main Keel Stepped, Mizzen Deck Stepped. Serviced/Awlgrip (2007)
- Furler: 2 - ProFurl
- Main Mast, Stbd: 2 Lewmar #42, Port: 1 Lewmar #42
- Boom, Stbd: 1 #40
- Mizzen Mast, Stbd: 1 Lewmar #8, Port: 1 Lewmar #8
- Boom, Stbd 1 Lewmar #16 2-Speed
- Cockpit, Stbd: 1 Anderson #58 ST 2-Speed w/SS Drums - Convertible to Electric, Port: 1 Barient #10, 1 Anderson #58 ST 2-Speed w/SS Drums - Convertible to Electric
- Cockpit (Aft), 1 Barient #40 2-Speed, 1 Barient #21
- Chainplates: Replaced (2007)
Cockpit & Deck Hardware
- Cockpit: Dodger & Bimini - Good Condition
- Cockpit: Front & Side Plastic Curtains
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bow: 2 - Anchor Rollers
- Lifelines: Double S/S Cable
- Stanchions: Stainless Steel
- Dingy Davits w/Solar Mount, Custom Aluminum (2011)
- Storage Box on Stern
- Boarding Ladder
- Windlass: Ideal, Vertical w/Foot Control & Remote, 12V, Model V5C, Serial FL-02 (Ideal has full records on this windlass)
- Anchor(s): 3 Total - 1 Manson Supreme, 100 lb, 1 Danforth High Tensile, 66 lb, 1 Claw, 66 lb
- Anchor Chain: Manson w/Heavy Swivel - 250' 3/8" BBB, Claw - 200' 3/8" BBB, Danforth - 150' 3/8" BBB
- Anchor Rode: 300', 1.25" w/Thimble & Stainless Shackle
- Wash Down: Salt Water
- Snubber(s) 2
- Distribution Panel: A/C & D/C
- Shore Power: 125/250 (50 Amp) w/Shore Power Cord
- Generator: Westerbeke, 11BTD,110V, 11 KW- 2015 Hours
- Batteries: House - 4 - 8D NAPA Gel. 900 AH (2010) Start - 1 Group 27 NAPA Gel (2010)
- Charger/Inverter, Xantrex Freedom, SW3012, 150 Amp (2012) Xantrex Xanbus System Control Panel (2012)
- Solar Panel(s): 2 - 230w/460w Total, (Sunny day in Florida - generally over 200 AH) Room for 3rd Panel on
- Solar Charge Controller: Outback MP60 (2012)
- Alternator on Perkins: Amptech 140 Amp
- Outlets: 120v and 12v
- Spreader Lights - LED
- Most of the 110v & 12v wiring has been replaced. The existing large gauge 12v wiring was inspected.
- Hot & Cold Pressurized water
- Water Heater: 6 Gal, Seaward, 120V, Model F-700
- Water-maker: Advanced Water Engineering, Inc., 25 Gal/Hr, 110v
- Toilet: 2 - Royal Flush, Electric
- Shower: Standalone in Master Head w/Sump and Guest Head w/Sump
- Washer/Vented Dryer: Splendide 2000, Model WD 802 M
Additional Items & Safety
- Dingy: AB Rib, Hypalon, 112 lbs (2011) Includes, 6 Gal Fuel Tank, 2.5 Gal Fuel Tank, Anchor & Line, Life Jackets
- Outboard: Tohatsu, 20 Hp, 4-Stroke (2011)
- Fenders & Dock Lines
- Barbecue: Force 10
- Bilge Pump Manual: Whale - Movable
- Bilge Pump Automatic: Located, Fwd Sail-locker, Under Fwd Shower, Engine Bilge, Owner Stateroom.
- Fire Extinguisher 5
- HALON - Automatic in Engine Room
- Flare Kit
- Spot Light, 12v
- Misc. Life Vest(s)
- Man Overboard Horseshoe
- Man Overboard Pole
- Lifesling Man Overboard Recovery System
- Abandon Ship Bag: McMurdo 406 EPIRB, Flare Kit, Survival Blankets, Fire Starter, Cutting Board.
Summary of Equipment Replacement/Upgrade Dates
- Fuel tanks replaced (2003)
- Water tanks replaced (2003)
- Masts and spars refurbished and painted (2007)
- Hull painted (2007)
- Chainplates replaced (2007)
- Deck painted (2008)
- Holding Tank (2010)
- Main Salon furniture replaced and modernized (2010)
- Batteries replaced (2010)
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger new (2012)
- Dinghy davit system with solar mounts (2011)
- Dinghy (2011)
- Dinghy Motor (2011)
- SCS Pactor III modem (2011)
- Furuno Radar/Chartplotter (Dual displays at Nav Station and Helm) (2011)
- Bottom barrier coat and Copper-coat 10 year anti-fouling epoxy (2012)
- New Rudder (2012)
- Cutlass bearing (2012)
- PSS shaft seal gland replaced (2012)
- Intermediate Shaft Seal (2012)
- Solar Panels (2012)
- Solar Charge Controller (2012)
- Main engine completely rebuilt (2012): 474 hours on the engine currently
- 100# Manson Supreme anchor (2012)
- Icom 802 Ham/SSB (2012)
- SSB ground strap (2012)
- Refrigeration boxes rebuilt and insulated with vacuum panels and foam approx. R50 (2013)
- New Vitrifrigo 12v refrigeration systems with digital controls (2013)
- Virtually all 120 V and 12V electrical wiring replaced (2010-2012)
Seller is meticulous with maintenance and upgrades to the benefit of a new owner. Cruising plans changed which makes this an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting a turn key - go now vessel.
***There is an extensive spare parts list available for serious buyers***
If your dream is to Cruise or Live Aboard make an appointment to go on-board today!
Owners personal items are excluded from the sale