1979 Sabre 34 MKI
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,900 (£ 28,801)
This Sabre 34 MK I has ben upgraded and maintained by her owner over the years including many resent upgrades including Raymarine C series electronics and newer Yanmar engine. Sabre's are known for their build quality and are respected for their sailing ability and performance. The Sabre 34 has a keel stepped mast, deep fin keel, deep spade rudder for great response and control under sail. Along with her great sailing abilities she has a well laid out and functional interior. This boat won't disappoint the sailor looking for that blend of comfort and performance.
Please contact Kirk Peterson at 206 323 2405
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 26 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11400 lbs
Ballast: 4800 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 350
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 44 Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 20 Aluminium
Holding Tanks: 13 Plastic
Sleeps six. Forward cabin with V-berth. Bin storage under. At aft end of berths are drawers and drop-face lockers. Next aft to port is a hanging locker and another set of drawers. Opposite to starboard is an enclosed head featuring vanity with stainless sink and hot and cold pressurized water, shower, and stowage. The starboard settee pulls out to form a double berth. There is stowage behind the seat backs and on shelves above. A folding dining table drops down from the forward starboard bulkhead, and a Teak magazine rack hides behind in the stowed position. The Navigation station has a flip-up desk top for chart stowage. Below is a set of drawers and Chart storage. All interior teak has been maintained in excellent condition by current owner.
A Force 10 bulkhead-mounted Propane cabin heater is mounted in the main cabin on the forward port bulkhead.
- U-shaped galley.
- Gimbaled Three-burner stainless steel Propane stove and Oven.
- Deep stainless steel Double sink.
- Pressurized hot and cold water system.
- New refrigeration unit.
- Custom Teak Pantry.
- Microwave and wine rack over sink.
- Abundant galley storage.
Electronics / Navigation
- Raymarine C80 Chart plotter/Radar.
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot.
- Wind speed/direction indicator.
- Knot/log, and depth finder.
- New Horizon VHF radio transceiver.
- Ritchie pedestal-mounted compass.
- CD/AM/FM radio.
- Wired for both 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC service.
- 12 volt system includes 60 amp/hr alternator, spare 50 amp/hr alternator.
- Four Dyno Deep Cycle Batteries, One Start Battery.
- Two Newer selector switches (house and Engine).
- Battery condition meter.
- Two Blue Seas breaker panels.
- New 1500 watt inverter.
- 110 volt system was completely replaced in 1995.
- New Sterling Power Products battery charger.
- All Electrical Pumps replaced in 2012 (Five year West Marine exchange warranty).
- Overhead dome lamps.
- Four bulkhead Cabin lights.
- Chart lights.
- Two LED electrical strips in main living quarters.
- Factory Installed 2005 Yanmar 3YM30. Only 350 hrs!
- New fuel tank.
- New stuffing Box.
- New Secondary fuel filters and Lines.
- New 3-Blad Max Prop (2006).
- Electric Windless.
- Half-battened main (2000) with two sets of reef points.
- Sobstad Double Reef Main (1979).
- 140% Doyle genoa (2000).
- 100% Sobstad Working Jib (1979).
- Sobstad Storm Jib.
- Dolye Gennaker.
- Aluminum keel-stepped mast with 1X19 stainless steel wire rigging.
- New mast step.
- Hood roller furling system.
- Starboard/Port Upper Standing Rigging replaced in 2013.
- Gig Harbor Boat Works Fiberglass Tender with Cast Aluminum Davits.
- Propane grill.
- 35 lb. CQR plow anchor with 100' 5/16” chain and 300' 5/8” nylon rode.
- (2) 20 lb. Fluke anchor with 40' chain and 150’ 5/8" nylon rode.
- Aft 20lb anchor with 200' 5/8" nylon rode.
- Pacific Northwest paper charts and guidebooks.
- Two safety harnesses.
- Radar reflector.
- 3 CO2 fire extinguisher.
- Six PFDs.
- Five fenders.
2016 Project List
Mast Pulled and Inspected
- Mast Step Replace/Rebuild (White Oak) w/ New Mast Step Plate
- Saloon Stringer/ribs replaced w/ White Oak
- Bilge Paint Industrial White
- General Maintenance/Lube for Max Prop
- Haul and Bottom Paint
- New Mirax 20 gallon Aluminum Diesel Engine tank installed
- New Return/Supply/Fill fuel lines.
- Interior Cushions Removed and Cleaned
Project List continued
Winter Haul out and Storage
Reinstall Autopilot near Interior Companionway.
New Aft Line Hangers cockpit
New GFCI after 110 plugs
Shower Sump Pump Replace
New Interior Port Curtains
- Raritan PHRKII Toilet Rebuild
- Whale Bildge Manual Pump Rebuilt Kit
- Forward Anchor Chain Locker rebuild
- New LED Dome Lights (x3)
- New (2)1.2lb Propane Tanks
- Edison Pedestal Rebuild
- Rewire electrical outlets
- New Aft 20lb Anchor
- Aft Cockpit Floor core dry and reglass.
- Starboard and Port Chainplate Knee cabin rebuild
- Starboard and Port Upper Standing Rigging Replaced
- New Halyards and Running Rigging
- Port Townsend Haul Out - Bottom strip and paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.