1983 C&C 35
Toronto , ON
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Toronto , ON
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 39,500 (£ 23,489)
Priced to sell!!
Well cared for Rob Ball designed cruiser/racer updated and lightly sailed by its last two owners.
Recent updates: Tides Mainsail track (easy hoist main!), new dodger, connector & bimini, recent framed winter cover, autopilot and VHF plus fresh cushions and curtains below.
The 35 Mk 3 is a fast w/w a large T-shaped deep cockpit and her interior layout is comfortable for two couples or a family to cruise her.
No Charge market evaluation.
Considering selling your present yacht, we are constantly on the lookout for new listings...please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation, current & realistic market evaluation.
Please contact Jamie Crane at 416-721-3859 cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Fuel Tanks: 1
Holding Tanks: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Details and Inventory:
- 1983 35 ft C&C MK III
- LOA: 35’
- Beam: 11’2”
- Draft: 6’5”
- Displacement: 10,825 lbs
- White fiberglass hull; white fiberglass non-skid decks; blue cove stripe; blue bottom; fin keel; balanced spade rudder; bow & stern pulpits; toe rail; wheel steering; emergency tiller; double lifelines w/two gates; two opening hatches; dodger (2009); bimini (2012); binnacle/wheel cover (2009).
- This yacht sleeps seven (7). Vee berth forward with privacy door which sleeps two.
- Next aft to port is the head with overboard discharge, holding tank, stainless steel sink with handheld shower, hot & cold pressurized water (2015).
- Opposite to starboard is a hanging locker.
- In the main cabin to port is an "U" shaped dinette (converts to a double berth) with storage outboard. To starboard is a single settee with storage outboard.
- Two water tanks; under port (stainless steel) and starboard (poly) settees.
- Next aft to port is the galley. The galley is equipped with a double stainless steel sink; top load icebox; 12 volt refrigeration; three burner propane
- stove w/oven; hot & cold pressure water; fresh water foot pump; hot water tank (2013).
- To starboard is the navigation station with chart table and double quarter berth aft. Access to the engine compartment is under the companionway behind ladder.
- Interior appointments include: Multi colored grey/blue stripped curtains (2009); blue fabric upholstery (2009); fiberglass headliner; teak & holly cabin sole.
Engine & Electrical:
- Yanmar 3GMD 20hp inboard diesel; aluminum fuel tank 20 USG; fixed three blade propeller; raw water filter; oil/water/temp alarm; bilge blower; Xantrax 100w inverter.
- The electrical system is maintained through the charging of three 12 volt batteries; alternator; battery charger; 12/110 volt electrical panel; circuit breakers; 110 volt shorepower w/cord; cabin, navigation & anchor lights.
Sails & Rigging:
- Aluminum mast & boom; stainless steel standing rigging; mast stepped on keel; Harken furling; 9 Barient winches; winch handle; spinnaker gear & pole; boom vang; topping lift; flag halyard; whisker pole; mainsheet traveler; backstay adjuster.
- Sail inventory includes: 2004 Mainsail w/stack pack (2010); 1997 North 135% Jib #1; 1997 North 100% Jib #4; Spinnaker.
- 5" Ritchie compass mounted on binnacle
- Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF with AIS
- (2012); Navman wind machine & depth sounder
- Raymarine autopilot (2012)
- Standard Horizon GPS
- Kenwood CD stereo
- RAM Mic (2012).
- CQR 351b anchor w/20' chain & 150' rode;
- life jackets
- radar reflector;
- life ring
- two fire extinguishers
- boat hook
- cockpit table
- winter cover with aluminum frame (2009)
- cradle (rebuilt 2010)
- cockpit cushions (2011)
- Tides track in mast (2012)
- emergency tiller
- Kenwood Stereo;
- Digital TV/DVD Player
Optional: (additional cost):
- 2010 Zodiac 280 w/solid floor and Yamaha 2.5 hp 4-stroke OB (2010).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.