1983 C.E Ryder, Sea Sprite Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Brunswick, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 37,950 (£ 29,359)
Bill Luder's finest design. She was built with a number of cabin upgrades. All fiberglass below, with the exception of the head, is covered in teak. There are three teak doors providing access to storage space under each main salon bunk/settee. The forward cabin has deep and spacious molded teak shelves above and outboard of the berths. PRONTO is in very nice condition.
Call or text Willie Thomas at 207-415-1004
Please contact at 207-415-1004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C.E. Ryder
Designer: Bill Luders
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 3 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12800 lbs
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Kubota - Universal
Engine Model: M30, Fresh water cooled
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 24 HP
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminium (15 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminium (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (18 Gallons)
Full Screen Slides of these pictures and more.
On page #1 of this listing, select the Video tab to start the SLIDE SHOW.
At slide #1, select 'Full Screen' icon </>in lower right corner. Stop/start with space bar.
Starting at the bow: Chain locker forward, followed by Vee-berth with bureau and locker to port. Long shelves above the Vee-berth and 2 opening ports and overhead hatch above. Head is next aft to starboard with hot and cold pressure water, sink and shower. Hanging locker opposite to port. Main cabin has settees to port and starboard which converts to a double berth. Bulkhead-mounted table to starboard. Cabinets and open shelf storage above and outboard of settees. U-shaped galley aft to port. Quarter berth and navigation station aft to starboard. Cabin sole is Teak.
- Ice box.
- 2 burner Alcohol stove
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Double stanless steel sinks
- Multiple storage compartments.
Deck and Hull
- Dark green topsides (2003 Alexseal).
- White decks with tan nonskid.
- White boot top and cove stripe; red bottom paint.
- Airex-cored hull.
- 2 overhead hatches; 10 bronze opening ports with screens.
- Bare 4" teak toerail, varnished teak handrails.
- Stainless steel dorades on varnished teak boxes.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings.
- Bow anchor roller; bronze self-tailing winches.
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS 498 Chartplotter
- 1994 Autohelm 4000 autopilot
- EMS Wind speed indicator, non op.
- EMS Depthsounder, non op
- JRC 1500 Radar, poor operation.
- 1995 Standard Eclipse VHF radio
- Ritchie Compass on pedestal
- 12 volt (DC); 110 volt (AC) non-op
- (2) AGM batteries, 2013
- Battery charger with 110v plug.
- Cabin, navigation, anchor masthead lights; deck floodlight.
- Edson wheel steering.
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- 3 Blade Propeller
- Stainless Shaft
- Lasdrop dripless shaftseal
- Sanitation hoses 2012
- New faucets in galley & head 2013
- Toilet rebuild kit 2014
Sails and Rigging
- 1997 New Hall Spar stepped on keel.
- Hood Roller-furling.
- Mainsail; 105% Jib, 135% Genoa (2002), Gennaker.
- Tan mainsail cover (1995).
- 2 Lewmar #42 bronze self-tailing 2-speed primary winches.
- Lewmar #16 bronze self-tailing mainsheet winch.
- Shaeffer mainsheet traveller on cabin top.
- Boom vang.
- 2 Winch handles.
- Topping lift.
- E-Z Lazy Jax.
- Tan dodger
- Tan bimini with connector
- 35 lb. CQR anchor with 50' chain and nylon rode.
- 20 lb. Danforth anchor.
- Tan cockpit cushionss.
- 2 Fenders
- Life Sling.
- Questus - self-leveling radar mount.
- Simpson Lawrence Manual anchor windlass.
- Custom V-berth sheets.
- Swim ladder.
- First Aid kit, 2 Fire extinguishers.
- Bronze oil lamp
- Searchlight, Horn.
- Smoke and CO detectors
- 2 Blade spare propeller.
- Teak Cockpit table.
- Bos'n Chair and 2 Safety Harnesses
Gulf of Maine Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.