1984 Lancer Sloop
San Diego, CA
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Diego, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900 (£ 19,920)
Super upgraded Lancer 36! Seller purchase a 55' Motoryacht and is motivated to sell his sailboat now!
This boat is unusually well equipped. It includes:
- Lewmar electric windlass with remote
- Two (2) Lewmar 43 two speed winches
- Two (2) Lewmar 30ST two spee winches (self tailing)
- New inverter/battery charger 1000 Watt
- Roller Furling Genoa,
- Tri-Radial Spinnaker
- Daisey Spinnaker
- Two (2) new 12V ‘Flooded house batteries
- One (1) new starter battery
- New high water bilge alarm
- New propane tank ,plumbing and detector/sniffer.
- New Engine Heat exchanger
- New Engine Fresh water pump.
- Harken roller furler.
- Recent rigging inspection and tuning. (1 Yr)
- Furuno Marine Radar MODEL 1724C
- Color video GPS plotter GD-1720C
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot Controller (auto pilot)
- AIS Transmitter
- ICOM IC-422 Marine VHF Transceiver
- ICOM Handheld Radio
- New JBL stereo with USB imput
Please contact Bob Brokaw at 619-223-5400
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bruce Farr & Bill Lee
LOA: 36 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 10500 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Length at Waterline: 29
Yanmar Diesel 27 HP
Fresh Water: 50
Interior Layout & Accommodations
This boat has the unique cruising interior.
The owner’s stateroom is aft to port with a large double berth and direct access to the large head area with a separate stall shower.
Across to starboard is a functional navigation station with a sit-down chart table.
A double berth is directly aft. Forward of the navigation station is the galley with ample counter space and wonderful storage and drawers and a double stainless steel sink.
The main cabin lounge area can be used for two large single berths or converted to two double berths. The social area is enhanced with a teak drop-leaf table and book case alcoves.
Forward is an ample-sized sail locker.
- 2-burner stove
- Pressurized freshwater system
- Water heater
- Furuno NavNet Color Radar/Chart Plotter
- New VHF radio
- 12V DC and 110V AC systems
- NEW 1000 Watt inverter/battery charger
- NEWER batteries
- Shore power cord
New Engine Heat exchanger
New main water pump.
- High Water Bilge Alarm
- Edson wheel steering
- Spreader and navigation lights
Sails & Rigging
- 150% roller furling jib
- Tri-Radial Spinnaker
- Storm jib
- 2 Primary Lewmar
- 2 Secondary Lewmar winches
- Aluminum mast
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.