1984 Pearson 385
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Portland, OR
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 49,500 (£ 37,277)
385 PEARSON READY TO GO TO A NEW OWNER!!! GREAT WORLD CRUISER OR SPACIOUS LIVE-ABOARD!!!!!!!
This wonderful bluewater cruiser is ready to go wherever you need it to! The large center cockpit and working deck make this an easy boat to handle for two. The companionway takes you down into a good sized salon with seating for 6. The teak interior is in great condition, and the custom stained glass locker door panels make this boat quite unique. The master stateroom is all the way aft, and very spacious, with an en-suite head which has full shower, toilet, and hand basin. The forward bulkhead of the master has access to the engine space for any work on the backside of the engine etc.
Forward of the salon, is the v-berth, and it shares the forward head with the salon through dual doors. It too has a shower, toilet, and hand basin for full functionality.
The sail inventory is virtually new, with a battened main, headsail, and storm jib/spinnaker. The boat comes with a tender and outboard, which have been kept off the boat, at the owner's home, along with the sails.
The boat is powered by a Yanmar diesel in excellent condition, and it purrs like a kitten. Fuel is filtered by dual Racor fuel filters.
Come see this fine Pearson 385, and make it your next boat!
Please contact Chris Schweiger on 503-969-8588, or email at email@example.com
Please contact Chris Schweiger to view this fine cruising yacht, (503) 969-8588, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Chris Schweiger at 503-969-8588
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 19100 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (12 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Heating - Webasto HL32D
Electric bilge pump
Deep freezer - Sea Freeze AC/DC
Shore power inlet
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
- YEAR: 1984
- MODEL: 385
- BUILDER: PEARSON YACHTS, PORTSMOUTH RI, USA
- LENGTH: 38' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- BEAM: 11' 7"
- BALLAST 8,200 LBS
- DISPLACEMENT 19,100 LBS
- YANMAR 4-JHE IN-LINE FOUR CYLINDER DIESEL
- 44HP @ 3600RPM
- KANZAKI KBW-20 GEARBOX WITH 2.62:1 REDUCTION
- 4900 HRS, STILL RUNS SMOOTHLY!!
- 45 GALLON FUEL TANK
- FRESHWATER 2 X 60 GALLON TANKS, AND 40 GALLON IN THE BOW FOR EXTENDED CRUISING!
- 6 GALLON HOT WATER TANK WITH ENGINE HEATING, NEW IN 2001
- HOLDING/WASTE 12 GALLONS
- SLEEPS 6. TWO IN V-BERTH, TWO IN SALON, TWO IN AFT/MASTER CABIN
- FORWARD HEAD WITH TOILET, SHOWER AND BASIN SERVE V-BERTH AND SALON
- AFT/MASTER CABIN HAS EN-SUITE HEAD WITH TOILET, SEPARATE SHOWER, AND BASIN.
Rigging, sails, deck hardware
- DACRON RUNNING RIGGING
- NAVTEC STAINLESS TURNBUCKLES
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM TAPERED MAST
- FORESPAR ADJUSTABLE SPINNAKER POLE, DECK MOUNTED STORAGE.
- TWO LEWMAR #48 CHROME 2 SPEED SELF TAILING PRIMARY WINCHES
- ONE LEWMAR #30 CHROME 2 SPEED SELF TAILING WINCH
- ONE LEWMAR #16 CHROME 2 SPEED WINCH
- ONE LEWMAR #8 STAINLESS STEEL SINGLE SPEED WINCH
- ONE LEWMAR #6 CHROME SINGLE SPEED WINCH
- 150% FURLING DACRON GENOA
- FULLY BATTENED DACRON MAIN
- NYLON CRUISING SPINNAKER
- 35lb CQR ANCHOR WITH 3/8" ALL CHAIN RODE
- DANFORTH 20-H SPARE ANCHOR WITH 20' OF 5/16" CHAIN AND 100' OF 1" NYLON RODE.
- AQUA-DUTCH INFLATABLE DINGHY
- ACR EPIRB
- STAINLESS SWIM LADDER
- WEMPE 4.25" BRASS QUARTZ CLOCK
- WEMPE 4.25" BRASS BAROMETER
- 2 X 12VDC CABIN FANS
- EMERGENCY TILLER
- 2 X ALUMINUM PROPANE BOTTLES STORED IN VENTED DECK LOCKER
- 4 PERSON COASTLINE LIFERAFT
- 2 FIRST AID KITS
- AUTO-HALON SYSTEM IN ENGINE SPACE.
- PRO MARINER 50 AMP BATTERY CHARGER
- WHALE GUSHER MANUAL BILGE PUMP IN COCKPIT
- GIMBALLED PRINCESS 3 BURNER STOVE, PLUS OVEN
- TOSHIBA MICROWAVE
- COLD BOX IN-COUNTER
- STAINLESS SINK
- LOTS OF STORAGE
- GOOD COUNTER TOP WORK SPACE
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.