1985 Canaveral Custom Boats Delta 28 SC
St Petersburg, FL
- View Full Specifications
2008 Rebuild cost $200,000
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,900 (£ 51,970)
Unique Pocket Yacht Completely Refurbished by Professional
Yacht Builder in 2008
Ideal for doing the Great Loop and versatile enough to be used as a commercial tow vessel.
Owner had an open check book to refurbishing this boat for his own use. This boat is ready to go and a is a must see to appreciate all the quality.
Yanmar Diesel Engine with only 2000 hours
Cruise 16 Knots using 10 GPH
256 NM Range
Dual Hydraulic Helm Seats
Custom Tow Bits with Multi Mount Bench Seating
Licensed and Bonded Professional Yacht Broker
Contact me for more High Definition Pictures and Info
O: (727) 527-2800
C: (317) 750-8664
More featured boats: www.PreferredYachts.com
A Boat Show Everyday
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Joe Zammataro, CPYB at 727-527-2800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28 ft 1 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 6LPA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminium (80 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Molded,solid FRP hull and keel. Custom SS running gear. Several new plywood and FRP transverse bulkheads. All new coatings in 2006/2007. Epoxy (West System) barrier coat applied several years ago. Custom Sterling paint finish with accent stripes. 3-piece vinyl/SS rub rail. .
Molded FRP deck cap, main deck, superstructure and hard top. Flexiteak main deck overlay. SS bow rail. Port lights, windows, paint finishes and joinery. Completely refurbished helm station/NAV panel. Integral non-skid surface on all weather decks. Self bailing cockpit with adequate freeing ports. Molded gunwales. Custom removable tow bitt and rear seat.
- Engine: Yanmar Model: 6LPA-STP, 6 cylinder, 4stroke, 310 HP, fresh water cooled/heat exchange, turbo charged/inter cooled, centerline marine diesel with primary (Dahl 30) and secondary (Yanmar 15 micron) fuel filters. Alternator charging. SS shaft with Shaft saver coupling/PSS shaft seal to custom new 4 blade 20X18R DQX high performance bronze, right hand turning propeller. Acousti-Block engine space sound proofing panels. Custom SS skeg, grounding shoe/rudder shoe. ZF/Hurth hydraulically actuated 2:1 marine reduction gear #502761. Custom isolated bilge/oil sump below engine. Cored FRP engine beds with shock absorbing motor mounts.
- Cruises 16 Knots using 10 GPH 256 NM range
- Generator: 1-Auto-Gen, 120VAC, engine driven, 2.5 KW marine genset. Model: C140-46.
- Air conditioning Cruise air 12000 BTU AC
- Pressure Water System with 35 Gallons Fresh Water
- Wagner Hydraulic Steering
- Morse Single Lever Control
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Flowscan Fuel Flow Meter with Logging
- Halon Fire System
- BATTERIES: 2-Group 31, 12VDC in acid proof boxes with approved vapor proof switches
- WIRING: Thermoplastic covered boat cable gauged, routed, secured and connected generally as per NFPA 302 and ABYC Standards in effect at the time of construction. All new commercial 115VAC/ 12VDC breaker panels. Single leg, 30 amp Shore service fitted with main breaker protection and polarity indicator.
- Pro mariner corrosion control system
- Marine battery charger
- Cell Phone Repeater
- Docking Lights
- 18# Danforth type anchor
- Drop/retrieve Simpson Lawrence 12VDC anchor windlass/new with main dedicated breaker
- 12’X5/16 BBB chain
- 250’X5/8’’ nylon rode
- Drop Shot 20/20 U/W camera with radar interface
- Autohelm ST 6000autopilot
- Garmin 5208 Full Featured Chart plotter with 40 mile radar
- Cell phone 40 mile repeater
- G3 Vision with underwater Video monitor
- DVD player
- Sony water proof stereo system with AM/FM/CD/XM
- Standard Horizon Quest X VHF radio
Coast Guard and Safety Equipment
- 6-Adult Type I PFD
- First Aid kit
- Remote control spot light
- MARPOL Sticker
- Oil Discharge plaque
- Type IV throwing device
- Sound device
- Current 12 gauge flare kit
- 3- Size I Type B:C fire ext. charged/mounted
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is offered on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.