Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Custom Steel
Designer: Bruce Roberts
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 61 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 3 in
LWL: 57 ft 0 in
Length of Deck: 59 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 88000 lbs Half Load
Bridge Clearance: 22 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 10 ° at Transom
Total Power: 235 HP
Engine Brand: Single Volvo
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: TAMD 60B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3650
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 235 HP
Cruising Speed: 9 mph @ 2200 RPM
Maximum Speed: 13 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1900 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Displacement: 44 ton
The main engine is a 235 hp Volvo with an 130 hp Volvo auxillary engine.
Total Power: 365
Cruising Speed: 8 - 8.4 kts
Fuel is divided into multiple tanks with a total of 1900 gallons
Water is 400 gallons
The owners said sell immediately. The are very motivated. The boat had a minor refit and the bottom painted and zincs replaced with a complete inspection on January 08, 2005. A complete and perfect hull survey was completed 12-26-02. This is a superb family vessel for living aboard and long range (2600 mile) cruising. This Yacht is designed for a family to enjoy without having to make a drastic change from household living. It has a very open layout with a huge salon, galley and pilothouse on the mid level, with an enormous flybridge above and 3 staterooms berthing 8 below decks. Appliances are Kenmore or GE refrigerators, freezer, 4 burner stove with oven/broiler, microwave, trash compactor, icemaker, full-sized washer & dryer. The living/entertaining/dining area has large viewing windows for a very bright and airy feeling. The two pilothouse doors forward and single door aft of the salon allow a natural flow of air for ventilation as well as air conditioning and viewing. With the fuel prices today cruising at 6.5 GPH is about as good as it gets for this large comfortable vessel.
The full beam salon is entered aft through a single opening door and either side forward through the pilothouse doors. The large fixed windows provide a spectacular view while seated in the salon or dining at the large table, which seats six to eight w/L-shaped settee and 3 chairs to port forward. Two large overstuffed chairs w/tables bracket a third conversation area to starboard aft looking out the windows. A large couch with end tables is along the aft port side. A closet just inside the rear doors is perfect for hanging foul weather gear. The TV has an RCA satellite dish providing viewing via an entertainment cabinet inside and to starboard of rear doors. Soft light is provided by four 115v lamps. Music is JVC home entertainment.
- Air conditioned throughout
- Large dining table & chairs seating 6-8 persons
- Cocktail table
- Cabinets and library shelves.
- RCA 19" color TV
- (5) large storage compartments
- Couch with end tables and lamps
- (2) lounge chairs w/tables
- Storage everywhere.
- JVC stereo AM/FM/CD/tape system
- Panasonic 4-head stereo VCR
- Over head built-in speakers
The galley is starboard and forward in the salon with a U-shape opening forward and a 360 degree panoramic view looking out the port & starboard large fixed windows, aft through the double doors anf forward through the pilothouse. This allows the food preparer to be a part of conversation and entertainment in the salon. Four 115v lights provide great lighting. Both 7.7kw & 15kw genset controls are at the counter. A 40 gallon/hour watermaker provides plenty of water while offshore. This is a complete galley with all familiar home appliances.
- GE refrigerator/freezer
- Kenmore 4 burner electric range
- Kenmore oven/broiler w/full controls
- Kenmore 18lb/day icemaker
- Kenmore trash compactor
- Mr Coffee coffee maker
- GE microwave
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure fresh water-jet pump
- 7 large storage compartments w/shelves
- 5 large drawers
Forward and to starboard in the pilothouse are the stairs to below for the forward & mid stateroons. The forward stateroom has (4) over-under bunk-style beds that are large and comfortable. Shelves and a large hanging closet are ensuite. The lavatory, commode and shower are shared with the mid stateroom and are in separate compartments in the passageway forward of the engineroom. The mid stateroom has (2) over-under bunks with a large hanging closet, and numerous drawers.
- Lectra-san head
- Opening ports
The master stateroom has a large queen walk-around bed which lifts to allow complete access to the 130hp Volvo/PTO engine room, the steering gear, rudder angle sender, auto-pilot rudder angle sensor and spare parts. The master head has a large tub/shower and opening port. On each side of the stateroom are dedicated his & hers hanging closets and drawers. Reading lights make this a very charming, cozy area for reading and sleeping.
- Lectra-san head
- Opening ports
Electronics in Pilothouse
This vessel has a complete selection of electronics. Most are integrated to the auto-pilot. A custom helm chair w/foot rest provides comfortable helmsmanship. Visibility is 360 degrees. All electonics have easy access built into the cabinetry and are cooled by the Pilothouse air conditioning. There are 6 large chart drawers and 4 standard drawers braketing the helm.
- 2001 Comnav Marine auto-pilot
- Maptech CD-Rom charts of Florida & Bahamas for use w/personal computer
- Furuno 16nm Radar
- Furuno LC-80 & LC-90 Lorans
- Ray-line fixed searchlight w/full control
- 8" USN destroyer compass
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Bow Thruster controls
- Ideal windlass controls up/down
- KVH electronic compass w/remote sensor
- Garmin GPS MAP 130 w/map cartridge
- Impulse 2100 depthsounder
- Impulse 2200 speed log.
- ICOM M127 VHF
- Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF
- Shakespeare antennas
- Wagner large rudder angle indicator
- Morse controls for each engine
This vessel has numerous back-ups for 12v,115v,220v systems. The inverter allows cruising without the gensets running. It also allows overnight anchoring without the genset running and still have all electrical systems powered except the airconditioners. An isolation transformer pre-cludes electrolitic steel corrosion.
- Westerbeke 15kw w/350hrs
- Westerbeke 7.5kw w/1950hrs
- (2) 50 amp 110v/220v shore-power cords.
- Heart 2500 watt inverter
- (8) deep-cycle gel-cel batteries
- (1) 50 amp 220v Isolation transformer
The bow pulpit has a 72lb plow & a 72lb Bruce on it connected to the 1650 lb Ideal windlass via a gypsy w/350' of chain and wildcat w/800' of nylon rode. The tender w/15hp Yamaha hangs on manual winched davits on the transom over the dive platform for easy launch & recovery. The aft deck is 14' x 8' for lounging, maintenance and storage.
- Spare 60lb danforth anchor
- Stern davits lift 12' whaler tender (1999) w/15hp Yamaha motor (2000).
There are two engine rooms for two totaly independent drive systems.. The large main engine room, accessed from a passageway forward and from the master stateroom, houses the main 235hp Volvo w/Twin disc transmission, 15kw & 7.5kw gensets in a hushbox, (2)10g waterheaters, 960gpd watermaker, Cruisaire 4 ton reverse-cycle heat pump/airconditioner, Naiad stabilizers, (2) steel 950g fuel tanks and numerous spare parts, tools and workshop. The smaller engine room under the master stateroom houses the smaller 130hp Volvo w/PTO for the 12" diameter 21 hp "Systems Activation" hydraulic bow thruster, spare parts. etc.
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system
- (2) steel 950g diesel fuel tanks
- Westerbeke 7.7kw genset 1950 hrs w/500 FG Racor fuel filter
- Westerbeke 15kw genset 350 hrs w/900 FG Racor fuel filter
- (1) 31 series starting battery for gensets
- (1) HD truck battery for main engine
- Sentry 50 amp battery charger as back up for all batteries
- SYSTEMS ACTIVATIONS 21 hp hydraulic bow thruster reservoir and filters
- Cruiseair 48,000 btu A/C compressor
- Heart 2500 watt inverter w/8 Gelcell batteries for the house w/monitor & 130 amp floating charger
- (2) new 10gal water heaters
- 40gal/hr new watermaker(never used)
- Dual 1000 FG Racor fuel filters for main engine
- Naiad Gyro/reservoir
- GE 1/2hp well jet pump for fresh water w/12v PAR backup
In the passageway forward of the engineroom are the Kenmore, home size, washer and dryer, another GE refrigerator, Kenmore freezer, and spare prop for the main engine.
- 13ft Whaler tender with 15hp outboard
- (8) fenders
- spare prop for main engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.