CHRISTINA has been in the same family since 2001. She is a very well-maintained 36' Grand Banks Classic, having been stored indoors every year by her knowledgeable owners. Her teak decks are in excellent condition, and her engine room shows very good housekeeping. Advancing age is forcing the sale of this iconic trawler. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
HULL & DECK:
• Original white gelcoat topsides, blue boottop, green bottom
• 2015 bottom painted.
• Hull is hard-chined, deep vee configuration with full keel; protected prop via skeg and fiberglass rudder.
• Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull.
• Moulded fiberglass susperstructure.
• Teak exterior trim.
• Teak decks over fiberglass, in very good condition
• Lofrans Tigres anchor windlass, dual action.
• S/S bow rail.
• Teak swim platform with swim ladder.
• Screens for hatches and opening windows in the pilothouse.
Fuel: 400 gallons in two mild steel tanks.
Water: 170 gallons in two S/S tanks.
Holding: 35 gallons in fiberglass tank with 12V macerator, deck pumpout, or overboard discharge; 2013 flange.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC, with 5659 hours as seen on hour meter.
• 5659 hours as seen on the hour meter.
• 2015 rebuilt transmission.
• 2015 new 4 bladed bronze prop.
• 2" S/S shaft.
• Oil and filters changed every 100 hours.
• Vetus bow thruster - upper and lower helms.
• Morse throttle controls.
• Steering by chain and cable with dual helms.
• Racor fuel filter for engine and Racor 24T for Espar diesel heater.
• 2012 new secondary fuel filter.
Cruising speed: 8.5 knots; Maximum speed: 9.5 knots.
• 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
• Voltmeter and ammeters.
• 2013 three 8D heavy duty batteries - two house and one engine start battery.
• Sentry battery charger.
• 30 amp shore power service with shore cord.
• 80 amp Balmar engine alternator.
• Lighted alarm panel.
• 100 amp Freedom inverter.
• Electric bilge pump.
• Espar diesel heater.
• For 4-6 in two staterooms with ensuite heads, and an attractive, bright main salon finished in elegant varnished teak.
• The main salon has a starboard side door at the lower steering station to access the side decks.
• Aft of the helm is a bar cabinet, followed by an L-shaped settee, with storage under, and a glass varnished teak drop-leaf dining table.
• Opposite to starboard, is a port settee with storage under, and a side galley forward. The settees have tweed beige cushions and curtains.
• The galley includes an Adler Barbour refrigerator-freezer, a three burner LPG stove with oven, a S/S sink with faucet, hot and cold pressure water, and ample storage for dishes and food.
MASTER STATEROOM AFT:
• Down three steps from the salon is the owner' s cabin with a double berth to starboard, and a single berth to port, ample "moving around" space, a teak chest of drawers on centerline, drawers beneath each berth, and an enormous hanging locker.
• An exit with removable steps is aft, to access the aft deck.
• The ensuite head has a 2015 electric W.C., solid surface vanity with sink and handheld shower. Also, excellent storage.
• Vee berths forward with shelves outboard, large hanging locker, storage under the berths. There is a teak parquet sole.
• An overhead hatch and two sliding side windows provide plenty of ventilation and light.
• Privacy door separates this cabin from the main salon.
• The enclosed head has a sink, shower fixtures, and there is a manual Groco W.C.
• 2015 Furuno 1750 radar.
• 2014 Garmin740 GPS-Plotter.
• Datamarine depthsounder.
• Danforth compass.
• Garmin 2006C Map.
• Datamarine International offshore depthsounder.
• Raytheon Ray 53 VHF.
• Ritchie compass.
• Cetrek 770 autopilot - not working-sold AS IS.
• 35 lb Delta anchor with 125' chain.
• 35 lb CQR anchor with 200' nylon rode and 30' chain.
• Anchor light - charges during day, on at night.
• Large Igloo cooler.
• Manual bilge pump.
• 6 life jackets.
• 10 lb LPG bottle on flybridge.
• Weems & Plath brass clock.
• Anchor light.
• Spreader lights.
• Saltwater washdown; hot and cold shower in stern.
• Ensign & staff.
• Aluminum mast and boom - mast drops down.
• Blue bimini, repaired 2016.
• Beige flybridge cushions.
• 3 windshield wipers.
COMMENTS: CHRISTINA has been in the same family since 2001. She is a very well-maintained 36' Grand Banks Classic, having been stored indoors every year by her knowledgeable owners. Her teak decks are in excellent condition, and her engine room shows very good housekeeping. Advancing age is forcing the sale of this iconic trawler. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.