HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Solid fiberglass, modified vee hull.
- 2010 bottom completely stripped, filled, faired and barrier-coated.
- 2010 decks forward, port and starboard, and cabin top decks have been recored and resurfaced.
- Bilges painted out.
- Dual helms,
- Bronze rudders, repacked rudder posts.
- Rigid aft deck top with enclosure and screens.
- New flybridge bimini top with enclosure.
- 2 flybridge helm and mate swivel chairs, with new bench cushions on an L-shaped settee.
- 1 deck hatch.
- 3 opening portlights in forward cabin; 8 portlights in aft cabin.
- Bow and side guard rails with teak cap.
- Teak swim platform and swim ladder.
- Swim platform.
- Sliding starboard side door at lower helm.
- Waterline to Radar Arch: 16'.
Fuel: 350 gallons in two steel tanks and 1 poly tank.
Water: 250 gallons.
Holding: 60 gallons in two tanks.
ENGINES & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Ford Sabre Marine 212 hp diesels, FWC, turbo charged and intercooled.
- 2010 Remanufactured engines installed new with all new periphery parts.
- Approximately 900 engine hours.
- Cruising speed: 8-12 knots.
- Maximum speed: 14 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- 2010 new engine wiring and hoses on both engines.
- 2010 new poly fuel tank and pressure tested 2 steel tanks and found A-1..
- 2 bronze 24" four bladed props; 2 spare props.
- New 2010 ZF Hurth transmissions.
- 2010 hydraulic steering system gone over, and replaced new steering helm station.
- 2010 new plumbing throughout.
- New spur cutters.
- New bronze seacocks.
- New engine exhaust system.
- 2" S/S shaft.
- New Racor 1000 fuel filters.
- 2 Groco sea strainers.
- 2 bilge blowers.
- Morse controls.
- Engine alarm.
- Emergency engine stop.
- Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system.
- Fuel shutoff valve.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Double ram Bennett trim tabs.
- 120V AC & 12V DC systems.
- Vessel's electrical system has been updated.
- New 2011 4-8D Lifeline AGM batteries.
- Blue Seas circuit breaker panels.
- New 2010 Xantrex Link 2000 battery control and monitor.
- New 2014 2 zone air conditioner (aft cabin and salon).
- Northern Lights 4.5 kw generator (rebuilt 2010) with remote start and stop.
- New 2010 Heart Automatic 3000 inverter/charger.
- 2-30 amp AMP dockside electrical cables.
- 2010 Force 10 11 gallon hot water heater, 110V & engine.
- The standard 2 stateroom layout is accessed via the sundeck or starboard wing door.
- Aft is a huge master stateroom with plenty of stowage lockers/drawers, centerline queen berth, starboard large head with separate shower.
- The galley down arrangement allows for a wide open salon with lower helm and serving bar.
- A U-shaped galley to port, and convertible dinette to starboard are amidships.
- Forward is a Guest stateroom with offset double to starboard, with separate head and shower, sink and lockers.
- Topside the full width enclosed aft sundeck leads to large enclosed flybridge.
- Wide fiberglass side decks lead forward for easy access to the bow for line handling.
- Lovely varnished teak interior with varnished teak and holly sole.
- 2007 Norcold 110V/12V refrigerator with freezer.
- Magic Chef 4 burner propane stove with oven.
- Panasonic microwave.
- Hot and cold pressure water system with Flojet 12V with accumulator tank.
- 2010 Emergency auto propane shutoff with alarm.
- Corian countertop.
- Single S/S faucet.
- Robertson AP300X autopilot (not presently operating).
- Garmin 3010C GPS/Plotter.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF.
- Saturn compass.
- 2010 Garmin 24 radar.
- 2010 Garmin 3010 network interface system.
- 2010 Garmin 21 depth/temp/speed sensors.
- Saturn compass.
- Standard Horizon RAM & VHF.
- Garmine 3006C GPS/Plotter.
- Sony Marine stereo.
- 45 lb CQR anchor.
- 26 lb Fortress anchor; 250' of 5/8" rode and 50' BBB chain.
- Remote controlled searchlight.
- Brass ship's bell.
- Life jackets; life ring.
- Fresh water deck washdown.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Navigation lights; anchor light.
- 1 manual bilge pump.
- 3 electric bilge pumps; 2000 GPH Johnson Submersibles.
- 8 portable fire extinguishers.
- First Aid kit.
- 2014 S/S anchor windlass.
- One new 2014 Jabsco manual head forward; one PH2 electric & manual head aft, new 2014.
- One poly holding tank and one fiberglass holding tank with 2-12V new macerators.
- High water alarm.
- New 2010 Fireboy system in engine room.
- S/S fender holders.
- Transom mounted platform.
- 2014 21 lb icemaker.
- 2003 8' Walker Bay rigid inflatable dinghy and 3.5 hp Mercury outboard, 4 stroke, 2011, negotiable.
- EXCLUSIONS: Yeti cooler, dock box on aft deck, small inlaid table in salon.
COMMENTS: The present owners purchased this popular Sundeck Trawler in 2007 and proceeded with a 2-4 year retrofit at Rumery's Boatyard in Biddeford, Maine. This extensive restoration included the removal of all teak decks, repairing the core and reglassing the decks. The vessel's bottom was stripped, filled, faired and epoxy barrier coated. Both engines were replaced with remanufactured Ford Sabre Marine 212 hp diesels, including new wiring and hoses, shafts, struts, seals and cutters. Fuel tanks were pressure tested and one new fuel tank added. New electronics were installed. Total cost of this restoration was approximately $90,000.
If you are searching for a comfortable liveaboard, and perhaps dreaming of completing the "Great Loop" voyage, CHARLENE RAE is impressive, ready and able. We recommend her highly and she deserves your attention. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.