1985 Oday Aft cockpit sloop
Northern Neck Wicomico Church, VA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Northern Neck Wicomico Church, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,999 (£ 23,304)
This boat has been lightly used in the Annapolis area since new. Only two owners . It has all the gear to make life comfy on board Summer (Air conditioning) and or winter heat. .
Call or email me for a prompt response to your yachting needs. Over 40 years of experience with power and sailing yachts of all sizes.
Text , call or email Neal@Yacht-Net.com 443 994 2800
Please contact Neal Barrett at 443 994 2800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Oday /Bangor Punta
Designer: Ray Hunt & Asso.
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 12000 lbs
Total Power: 23 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: 23 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 23 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminium (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (15 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
GPS - Garmin
DVD player - with in flat screen
CD player - within Flat screen tv
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Sleeps six , Forward cabin is a double V-berth with filler and 6'6" sleeping length,bin storage is underneath each . Storage shelves are the length of the berths port and starboard, aft of the bunks are three storage drawers. Aft of the drawers is a hanging locker . Opposite of this locker is the enclosed head with pressure water , w/c , holding tank, vanity with storage underneath, large mirror .
Next aft is the main cabin with settees port and starboard. ( 6'4" in length) , Bin storage , water tanks under bunks, Port settee pulls out to form a double berth, storage compartments above the bunk . Dining table is mounted between the settee bunks. Not currently on board but seller will supply
Aft to port is the galley , propane stove with oven, S/S double sink,with pressure water.Remote propane safety shutoff valve., and refrigerated Ice box. NEW 6 gallon hot water heater and 120v generator.
Opposite is a Nav Station with a large quarter berth ( 6'4")
Interior lights are 12v , there are also 120 v outlets, and a teak sole.
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum keel-stepped spar with stainless steel cable standing rigging
- Furlex roller furling system
- All running rigging lines (sheets, halyards, vang and reefing) terminate in cockpit for superb ease of handling and maximum protection in rough weather.
- Original Dacron mainsail retrofitted with full-length battens in the top two pockets. Excellent shape.... .
- Two reefing points in the mainsail, equipped with single-line reefing system operated from the cockpit.
- 135% Dacron Genoa head sail, cleaned and repaired 2013 winter.
- Boom Vang (line-type)……Whisker pole ……Windex
- High output deck illumination light mounted forward on spar by spreaders
- Two manual ST jib-sheet winches in cockpit opposite helm Mainsheet winch on cabin top
- Jib fairlead cars are adjustable
- Mainsail and pedestal covers are Sunbrella
- lazyjacks for mainsail
- Anchor – 25# Danforth with nylon rode
- Propane grill with hose attachment to installed tank.
- Additional 50’ shorepower cable.
- 50’ water hose
- 12 V high power searchlight
- dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 3 Fenders, 6 docklines
- 6 lifejackets
- Edson pedestal steering with stainless steel pedestal guard. Upgraded throttle and transmission controls (ca. 2000). Sunbrella pedestal cover.
- Cockpit protected with Sunbrella dodger, bimini and connector panel on stainless steel frame – new about 2003.
- Port lazarrette storage for miscellaneous equipment
- Starboard bench stores companionway panels
- Edson teak fold-down table mounted on pedestal guard with two extension leaves.
- Full set of Sunbrella cushions for all cockpit bench seats
- instruments mounted on pedestal and bulkhead
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.