Sadler 32, 1985, Fin Keel with a New Beta 20 diesel engine fitted 2010. A much cared for boat which has been continually upgraded in current ownership. New Rigging 2013, Early viewing recommended, Lying Afloat North Wales.
VIDEO LINK : https://youtu.be/LfRLJjZWVCE
CALL IAN WILLIAMS FOR FURTHER DETAILS - 01248 363400 - 07771 692412
Please contact Ian Williams at +44 (0)1248 363414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: David Sadler
LOA: 31 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 9500 lbs
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 850
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (17)
A NEW BETA 20hp Diesel engine was fitted in 2010 with all relevant equipment , sea valves, exhaust system, single leaver control and connect cooling to calorifier.
The P bracket was replaced in 2008.
A new shaft, bearings and stern gland in 2013
2 batteries 2015.
Shaft drive to a 2 bladed propeller.
Approximately 850 hrs running time on the engine.
Stainless steel fuel tank with a 17 gallon capacity giving a range of approximately 45hrs.
Forward v-double berth with infill. Heads compartment with basin, marine toilet. Wet locker opposite heads. Main cabin with single berth and double conversion, and central table. Galley to port with 2 burner Plastimo cooker with oven and grill, Gas alarm, sink and fridge box. Chart table to starboard with aft quarter berth.
Sails and Spars
Aluminium mast and boom re rigged at the end of 2013.
- Fully Battened mainsail and Furlex roller Genoa reefing.
- No1 Genoa little use
- No2 Genoa used but in good order
- No 3 Jib little use
- Spinnaker and all equipment with sail in good condition
Plough anchor and chain. Sail cover, Spray dodgers and sprayhood . Boarding ladder. Warps and fenders. Manual Windlass
- Compass x 2 (Second compass fitted 2010)
- AIS receiver fitted 2012
- Navico log and Sounder
- Tacktick wind speed & Direction indicator (Masthead unit fitted 2014)
- Raymarine RAY49E VHF 2011
- Radar Reflector
- Navico Autopilot
- Nav Lights ( Including Tri Colour)
- Garmin 235 chart plotter and sounder/fish finder mounted at chart table
- Garmin 50s chart plotter and sounder mounted in instrument pod
- Nassa Gas Detector
- Canister Liferaft - LifeguardLG 8man canister offshore unit - fitted to pushpit (serviced 2015)
- Safety Harness
- Bilge Pump
- Fire extinguishers x 3
Calva has been well maintained and continually upgraded. See some of the additions in the current ownership to follow:-
- New Beta 20hp engine Purchased 2010 for 2011 season
- New Shaft, Bearings 2013
- New Stern Gland renewed 2013
- New P Bracket 2008
- New Ring Main system with 5 x 13 amp sockets and connected to the immersion heater in 2008
- New Plastimo Cooker 2008
- Electronic device to automatically power the refrigerate when connected to shore power fitted 2011
- Gas locker modified to comply with latest regs in 2008
- Gas system checked every 5 years (Last checked 2013)
- All standing & Running rigging renewed 2013. Main & Genoa halyards in Dyneema
- Hawk wind indicator & VHF aerial renewed. Also VHF aerial separate system at stern - systems interchangeable
- Garmin 235 chart plotter, depth sounder and fish finder at the chart table with a Garmin 50s chart plotter (fitted 2015) and depth sounder fitted to the cockpit instrument pod.
- AIS and the VHF radio are interfaced with the Garmin 235 GPS
- A second porthole compass has also been fitted 2008
- A new Larger Toilet fitted 2008
- Saloon , Galley & Chart lights renewed with LED lights
She is in excellent condition and viewers will not be dissapointed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.