Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, email@example.com, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
Engine HP: 200
Engine Model: AD41P
Re-powered in 2001, new prop & shaft
Cruising Speed: 14 Knots
"Salty" Has a large cockpit covered with PlasDECK synthetic decking (2015). There is a large cockpit storage box, Fresh Water Wash Down, Bridge ladder, Bracket for the throwable ring, ships bell and rod holders tucked under the gunnels.
Wide side decks make moving forward easy with teak handrails for safety. There is a S/S bow pulpit and bow roller for the anchor, (pictured is a Danforth attached and led to the Lewmar Windlass.
Moving below deck through the vanished teak double doors into the salon, you’ll notice the beautiful teak & holly cabin sole in the salon and forward cabin. This was installed 2 years ago. To starboard is the galley with Corian counter top, 2-burner propane stove, Norcold AC/DC refrigerator, molded sink with hot/cold water and cabinet & drawer storage.
Just forward is the custom helm chair and the lower helm station. Instruments, VHF and gauges, windlass control, Stereo, Heart Inverter Control unit, battery switch, binocular rack, compass and more. Good visibility from the lower helm as well. To port is a long upholstered settee .
Down 3 steps to the lower cabin that features a convertible dinette to starboard with and opening port, shelf and storage. Just forward is a storage locker with shelves. Moving forward is the V-berth with opening ports, Storage, and a large shelf that houses the Dinex Flat screen TV. Just aft is a hanging locker and aft is the head door. The head is good sized, with a nice vanity with counter space, storage and a wonderful separate shower.
An opening port provides ventilation.
Lower Helm Station:
• Furuno 1700 Radar
• Garmin Map 540 GPS/Plotter
• Standard Horizon vhf
• Sitex CVS 106 color sounder
• Data Marine sounder
• Sony AM/FM/CD player
Upper Helm Station:
• Garmin 7" GPS/Plotter
• Standard Horizon Ram Mic.
• Danforth Compass
• Heart Inverter/ Charger
• AC/DC Panel/Electrical System
• Four 8-D batteries
• 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
• Guest Spotlight
• Lewmar Windlass
• Bow Pulpit w/ anchor roller
• Plow anchor w/chain & rode
• Danforth anchor w/chain & rode
• Diesel force air heat in cabin
• Four Port holes in cabin
• Cockpit storage box
• St Croix Removable Dingy Davits
• Fresh Water Wash Down in cockpit
• Fly bridge Cover
• Cabin Emergency Escape hatch.
• Teak Swim Platform w/Ladder
• Six Type one Life Jackets
• Flares and Toss Ring
• Two Portable Fire Extinguishers
• Dinex 19” flat screen TV w/DVD
• New Dripless Shaft Seal(2004)
• New Propeller Shaft (2004)
• New Shaft and Coupler (2004)
• New Four Blade Propeller (2004)