Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Raymond Bunker
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: Allison 8.2T FWC diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1612
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 15 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
ANNIE is one of 4 Hinckley-built Newman designed Downeast-style cruisers. She is in fabulous condition - nearly perfect hull, deck, varnish, underbody with upgraded electronics and bow + stern thrusters. She has been modified with custom stainless rails and interior work to accommodate the owner's physical situation including electric seats.
HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Gray Awlgrip House with nonskid
- White bootstripe
- Blue bottom
Hand laid fiberglass hull. Custom deckhouse with hard top pilothouse.
- Solid skeg with fiberglass rudder & bronze shaft.
- Bronze rudder gudgeon with plate and rudder bearing.
- Custom HRH stainless steel stern iron
- Varnished teak toe rails.
- Varnished teak handrails on coach roof and cabin top.
- Hinckley custom stainless steel Bow Rail - Extending from bow aft on each side and around cockpit - includes port, starboard and stern access gates.
- Hinckley custom teak dual anchor platform
- HRH teak swim platform
COCKPIT and PILOTHOUSE
The Cockpit has an oiled teak cockpit sole. There is stowage port & starboard and three storage hatches. Aft storage for liferaft.
The Pilothouse has three large windows forward (starboard forward window opens), two side windows each port and starboard and two windows aft that are outboard the varnished teak trimmed cherry door to the cockpit. The forward windows have wipers and washers.
All opening ports and windows have screens and curtains.
The Pilothouse interior is finished in white with varnished teak trim. A varnished teak shelf runs forward and aft outboard port and starboard.
- There is a blue carpet over Sound Down insulation in the pilothouse sole.
MAIN SALON features:
- Forward starboard is the Helm/Nav area.
- Both pilot chair and companion are electric hi/low configuration and both swivel. Port settee is now fixed but can be converted to a double berth if companion helm chair is removed.
- Custom dining table has removable legs and folds up, stowing under port berth.
- Main salon cabin door has removable panel to convert to a screen door.
The HELM area starboard has a varnished cherry instrument pod and a varnished cherry dash forward.
Forward are the companionway steps. Outboard to port, at the top of the steps is a half bulkhead with varnished cherry shelf-top that separates the main salon from the galley below.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Robertson 3000 autopilot (Rebuilt 2006) with remote control
- Raynav Hybrid-touch Radar/GPS - with power electric-tilt to the helmsman
- ICOM 604 VHF radio - with AIS
- Datamarine Knotmeter, Depth sounder and Log
- Airman Weather Station - Windpseed, direction and barometric pressure
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Sony CD, Cassette, AM/FM radio
ANNIE can sleep up to four. Forward below is a private cabin forward, a head and the galley. The pilothouse up can sleep two when needed and has an entertainment and dining area, as well as the forward helm.
The interior below is finished in White formica with varnished cherry trim.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioned interior
- All upholstery is new since 2010.
- Sound Down sole insulation in main salon.
- Cabin sole in galley and forward cabin is teak with a holly spline.
- Sony compact disc, cassette, AM/FM radio.
- Solar power vent
- Forward hatch has a screen and all ports have curtains.
- V-berth forward includes an insert with cushion to form a double berth.
- There is a cushioned seat between the V-berths.
- Cushions are covered in a lovely blue fabric (see photos)
- Varnished wood sheathing is outboard the berths
- Varnished shelf storage is over the V-berths port and starboard
- There is storage under the V-berth and chest of drawers to port aft of V-berth
- Hanging locker to starboard
- A varnished shelf is forward in front of the chain locker forward access varnished louvered door.
Aft starboard is a large Head with a Skipper head and chrome-plated base and pump handle.
The Galley is aft to port, opposite the Head and aft of the Forward Cabin.
- White formica countertop
- Force 10 propane three-burner stove with oven, Marinetic switch and matching formica stove cover
- Double stainless steel sink with fixtures and hot and cold pressure water
- Storage lockers and drawers.
- Norcold refrigeration unit (2006) is aft with pullout bar above.
- Some shelf storage
- Ports over with curtains
The companionway to the pilothouse helm & main salon is aft, inboard from the Head and Galley and easily accessible from both.
12-volt DC and 110-volt AC electrical systems.
- Combination 12 volt/110-volt panel next to helm.
- 12-volt outlets + 110-volt outlets throughout interior.
12-Volt DC System:
- (3) Batteries: (1) Separate starting battery; and (2) 8D batteries for house accessories
- Balmar 100-amp alternator with three stage regulator.
110-Volt Shore Power System:
- Sentry 40-amp converter
- Inverter/Battery charger
- Separate shore power hookup for air conditioning system.
Detroit Diesel/Allison 8.2T diesel engine with 1,612-hrs (Nov 2015). Engine speeds are approximate.
- Twin Disc 2.1-1 marine transmission
- Aqua Drive anti-vibration drive system
- 4-blade Hy-Torq custom propeller with spur line cutters and protective cage.
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters
- Twin Racor 900 fuel filters on quick change manifold with vacuum
- Oil transfer pump for main engine
- Engine panel: Tachometer, gear oil pressure, engine oil pressure, amp gauge, and water temperature.
- Spare 5-blade propeller
Reverse-cycle 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning.
Automatic Halon fire system - engine room
Holding tank monitor and Jabsco deluxe offshore pump-out system
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with rope/chain gypsy and rope drum
- Bruce 44# anchor
- Spare anchor
- 200’ anchor line with 40’ chain anchor rode
- Freshwater deck wash in cockpit area
- Saltwater deck wash on foredeck
- Perko pilothouse spotlight
- (3) Fire Extinguishers
- Guest spotlight
- Docking lines
- Lifering - on aft deck
- Chelsea clock and barometer
- Stainless steel dinghy davits - available for mounting
- Electric handicap boarding chair system on starboard sidedeck
- Winslow 6-person Liferaft - inspected until Aug 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.