Beautiful/Rare 51' Symbol Motor Yacht
"Salute" is a very well maintained example of the rare Symbol 51' Motor Yacht. The long-time/knowledgeable owner has continually maintained and updated this special Motor Yacht over the past 15 years.
- Low hour 3208TA Caterpillar Mains (1290 hrs)
- Low hour Westerbeke Genset (878 hrs)
- New Custom Aluminum Fuel Tanks (no black iron)
- New Splendide Washer/Dryer (never used)
- New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer (aft deck)
- Vacuflush Heads
- New Fiberglass Tub in Master Stateroom
- Stainless Steel Beams added to Reinforce Aft Deck Hard Top
- 1,000 lb Stainless Steel Davit on Aft Deck Hard Top
- New Counter Tops in Master Stateroom and Salon Bar
- Owner has all maintenance records for past 15 years
- Tender (10' Zodiac) and Outboard Motor (Honda 10hp) are
"Salute" is a lightly used large/comfortable Motor Yacht. She is currently berthed in a very desirable end-tie slip at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Hotel and Marina. The current slip may be transferable to a new owner subject to slip application approval by the marina management.
If you are looking for a classic large/comfortable Motor Yacht for long range cruising or...a great Live Aboard, then please call now to schedule a private showing.
The Large Salon can be entered from the Aft Deck or a Starboard Side Door next to the inside Helm Station. The entire salon is surrounded by large windows which make for a very bright and open feeling.
The fully equipped Galley is forward of the Salon and down a few steps to Starboard. It is U-shaped, very functional, open and bright.
The Dinette is to Port directly across from the Galley.
The VIP Stateroom is forward from the Galley and includes a Guest Head with both private access as well as access from the passageway for guests.
The Master Stateroom is Aft and down three steps from the Salon.
The spacious/full beam Aft Deck is fully enclosed with isenglass and adds a large entertainment/living space to "Salute".
Cabrillo Yacht Sales
5060 North Harbor Drive, Suite 155
San Diego, CA 92106