Walk aboard this 1987 Topaz 37 with her newly painted bottom to grasp the opportunity. She had a Re-Fit in 2002 adding a Flybridge and Tower. She also had both engines & transmissions completely overhauled during the 2002 re-fit along with many other items. ALL INVOICES, WORK ORDERS, ENGINE/GENERATOR MANUALS & ORIGINAL BLUEPRINTS are available. This *ONE OWNER* boat, is a real joy and loaded with many custom features.
Cell - (410) 627-6936
Email - email@example.com
Please contact at Toll Free: (888) 988-3742
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Dinette Table / Berth
(2) Fully Equiped Helm Stations
Icom ICM402 VHF Radio - Lower Station
Icom ICM127 VHF Radio - Flybridge
Furuno 1850 WDF Color Chart Plotter & Fishfinder
Furuno Radar 48 Mile
Westerbeke 8 KW Generator
Salt Water Wash Down
Aluminum Bow Rail
Pulpit and Windlass
Custom Flybridge & Tower
Teak Covering Boards
All the Fish Box's and Storage you could ask for.
Not many 1987 vessels come with their original blue prints. A truly special added feature of this boat is that with "ONE" owner, EVERYTHING comes with her. Miss Charlotte comes with her original blue prints of the following systems.
* 12V Wiring Diagram
* AC Diagram
* Steering System Diagram
* Domestic Water, Drain, A.C. & Bilge Pump Systems Diagrams
* 12V D.C. Battery & Starter Wiring Diagram
* Fuel System Diagram
* Waste Treatment System Diagram
* Fireboy & Strip Wiring Diagram
* Switch Panel Diagram
* Operation, Maintance, Service & Parts Manuals for her Caterpillar 3208T's
* Westerbeke 8 KW Diesel Generator Manuals
* All Service records including the complete re-fit in 2002 when she had a Flybridge & Tower added along with new Generator and both Engines and transmissions over hauled, plus much more.
Now this boat is truly a "catch".
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.