Tinker is a classic 1988 34' Pacific Seacraft Crealock model in good condition. Tinker offers a 30 hp Yanmar auxiliary, Sea Frost refrigeration, Espar heating system, inverter, wind turbine, self-steering system, solar panel, Lewmar anchor windlass and Harken roller furler. She is rigged for extended cruising, but her seller has moved ashore, so she is now offered for sale. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tinker is a classic 1988 34' Pacific Seacraft Crealock model in good condition. Tinker offers a 30 hp Yanmar auxiliary, Sea Frost refrigeration, Espar heating system, inverter, wind turbine, self-steering system, solar panel, Lewmar anchor windlass and Harken roller furler. She is rigged for extended cruising, but her seller has moved ashore, so she is now offered for sale.
Entering the salon from the cockpit, you will find the galley port aft, benchseat/berth port forward, quarter berth starboard aft, nav station to starboard and a benchseat/berth starboard forward. Walk forward through the head to find the stateroom forward.
Tinker offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth with insert, a starboard quarter berth and a benchseat/berth on each side in the salon.
The salon offers a benchseat/berth with storage on each side, fodling teak table centerline, teak & holly sole, 6 portlights, overhead hatch, reading lights, shelves, storage cabinets, fans and a nav station to starboard.
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- Regal 2-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Sea Frost cold plate refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Built-in trash compartment
- Storage cabinets
Dining space is available at the salon folding teak table or the cockpit fold-up teak table.
The master stateroom forward offers a v-berth with insert, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, shelves, hanging locker, storage cabinets, fan, reading lights and direct access to the head.
The cockpit offers seating with cushions both sides and aft, a Yacht Specialties nav pedestal and a dodger.
- Jensen MSR3007 stereo/CD player
- Polyplaner speakers
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF at the nav station
- Ram laptop bracket at the nav station
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot autopilot in the cockpit
- Raymarine S100 autopilot remote at the nav station
- Raymarine E80 multi-function display in the cockpit
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST60+ wind/speed/depth display in the cockpit
- Marinetics Corp electrical panel
- Xantrex Link 20 battery monitor
- Guest battery switches
- 12vdc outlet at the nav station
- Onboard Solutions True Power 600 watt inverter
- Nature Power Smart MPPT wind turbine controller panel
- Ferris Power products solar panel monitor & regulator
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40 battery charger
- Yanmar 3HM35F 30 hp auxiliary with approximately 2,202 hours
- Kanzaki KBW16 gearbox
- Morse auxiliary control
- Groco sea strainer
- Scanmar Monitor wind vane self-steering system
- Racor 75500MAX fuel filter
- Espar heating system
- Seaward stainless steel 6 gallon water heater
- Jabsco manual head
- 1" stainless steel shaft
- 3-bladed Max Prop
- Lewmar 1000 Series anchor windlass with foot controls
- 22 lb Bruce anchor
- 25 lb Delta anchor
- 27 lb Fortress anchor
- Non-skid decks
- Double lifelines on stainless steel stanchions on a teak toe rail
- Vetus Dorades
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- LeFiell aluminum spars
- Single spreader mast
- 2 X Lewmar 48 winches
- 2 X Lewmar 30 winches
- 3 X Lewmar 16 winches
- Harken 900 Unipower winch
- 8 X rope clutches
- Schaefer traveler
- Selden Furlex main furling & reefing system
- Whisker pole
- Harken MK IV 1 roller furler
- Mainsail. 110 Genoa. Yankee jib. Cruising spinnaker with sock. Staysail. Storm trisail. Storm staysail
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy 15CG Halon 1301 engine compartment fire suppression system
- Fireboy-Xintex S-2A galley propane/cng fume detection and control system
- Revere 4-person liferaft
- Switlik MOM 9-A man overboard rescue system
- Lifesling overboard rescue system
- Cockpit manual bilge pump
- Cockpit propane locker
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316