Indoor stored. No risk due to storms.
If you are watching Windflower now is the time to call.
Owner will consider offer.
Now is the time to own a classic showpiece.
After a total factory re-fit, this truly is a one-of-a-kind Pacific Seacraft “Crealock” 37.
The two-year project included on-going dialogue with William I. B. Crealock, himself, and was the designer's final project. Her current owner returned Windflower to the Pacific Seacraft factory for a complete stem-to-stern, keel-to-masthead refit performed to 2010 standards.
This meticulous owner has all receipts showing the total cost of re-fit was more than $250,000. Subsequent to Windflower’s factory departure all standing and running rigging, electronics, dodger/canvas, ground tackle and windlass were purchased and installed.
Since her refit in 2010, Windflower has been lightly used, lovingly cared for and mostly stored indoors on the owner's property.
A highly regarded design, the Crealock PS37 is recognized as an all-time classic and was inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame.
Windflower likely is the most stunning example of this design!
If you do not agree, we will by you dinner.
This incredible one-of-a-kind yacht is available for showing NOW! Schedule your visit today.
Please call Tom Whittington today at 772-834-6390 or e-mail him at tom@ManateePocketYacht Sales.com
Please contact Tom Whittington at (772) 834-6390
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 27 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 6200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 16000 lbs
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 44 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 GRP (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminium (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 GRP (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Pacific Seacraft defines the Crealock 37 as "a superb high-performance cruising yacht that incorporates all the qualities an experienced sailor looks for in a proper yacht, such as seaworthiness, premium quality, exceptional performance, comfort and beauty. She has a modern split keel and skeg rudder underbody.
"She's sleek, beautiful, and a brilliant performer in all conditions, as was proven by her remarkable and repeated performance in the Singlehanded Transpacific Yacht Race.
"She'll accommodate six and has features specifically designed for extended ocean voyages. The speed of the Pacific Seacraft 37 is already legendary, but performance in a cruising boat requires much more. A cruising boat must have a comfortable motion at sea and be well-balanced under sail so the crew does not have to fight the boat every yard of the way.
"The Crealock 37 was carefully designed for an easy motion. When you are shorthanded and you grow weary of those long night watches, a balanced boat can make a world of difference.
"In addition to her beauty, comfort, and sailing ability, the Pacific Seacraft 37 offers engineering and construction that is unsurpassed. Her fiberglass hull and deck are built to the most rigorous specifications, 100 per cent hand laid-up and squeegeed to remove all excess resin for optimum strength-to-weight ratio. Deck strength and insulation are increased with high-compressive-strength plywood core construction.
"Throughout the cabin, a soft white matte finish provides just the right counterpoint for the abundant hand-rubbed teak joinery. Sunlight and fresh air pour in from ten polished bronze opening ports and two large deck hatches."
All of the above not-withstanding, the investment made by Windflower's current owner has put her in a class by herself!
Hull & Deck
Pacific Seacraft is well-respected for quality construction. With Windflower, her owner has taken that already high quality to another level. Her hull is fair, shines like a mirror and her bottom is blister-free. Her construction and 2010 re-fit feature:
- Hand laminated biaxial fiberglass hull & deck
- Vinylester resin for first hull laminate uses for superior blister resistance
- Topsides finished with Alexseal Cloud White with Green boot & sheer stripes
- Two tone deck with molded-in Bristol Beige non-skid
- Stainless steel chainplates & backing plates caulked & thru-bolted to the hull
- Solid teak rubrail with stainless rubstrake on hull, new 2010
- Skeg-hung rudder with steel web frame supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon
- Ballast is 6,200 pound (2.82 mt) solid lead casting with s.s. keel bolts
- Keel to hull joint embedded in epoxy
- Deck, lockers & bilge gel coated to prevent mildew & to facilitate cleaning
- Extended bow platform with bobstay
- Stainless steel stem fitting with two anchor rollers & locking pins
- Stainless steel Delta primary anchor with Fortress FX-37 secondary
- Lofrans 1500W electric windlass with foredeck and cockpit controls
- Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes; One anchor deck pipe on foredeck, & one aft.
- Deep bulwarks with heavy teak cap rail, hand fitted with butterfly joints
- 30" high, stainless steel double rail bow & stern pulpits with running lights
- 30" high, double lifeline stanchions mounted inboard on custom pads with uncoated stainless steel wire, new 2010
- Four 7" x 12" and six 4" x 7" opening ports, all with E-glass Lexan glazing
- Two 19" Bomar double opening hatches with screens, all CE approved, new 2010
- Two 12" & two 10" bow mooring cleats with 4" hawse pipes
- Two 10" open spring cleats amidships
- Two 10" stern mooring cleats with 9" chocks
- Designated cleats for each winch
- Four teak loop handrails on cabin house, new 2010
- Two Vetus dorade box cowl ventilators, new 2010
- Fiberglass seahood, teak companionway sliding hatch & drop boards
- Stern mounted s.s. swim ladder with teak treads, boarding gate & overboard retrieval line
- Custom stainless steel davit for outboard deployment / retrieval
Safety, comfort and quality again are apparent when stepping into the cockpit. A long list of features includes:
- Custom curved teak laminate tiller with Raymarine ST3000 Tiller Pilot
- Garmin GMI 10 digital multi function display for depth, speed, wind
- Garmin GPSMAP 5208 color chart plotter, color radar
- 4" Weems & Plath bulkhead mount compass
- Yanmar engine instrument panel with clear weather cover
- Two safety harness pad eyes
- Single lever engine control & emergency tiller
- Removable cockpit sole w-neoprene gasket seal, finger pulls, & four bronze retainers for access to engine, steering & packing gland
- Deep gutters & two 1-1-2" cockpit drains for fast self-bailing
- Teak capped cockpit coaming
- Cockpit cushions (closed cell)
- Stainless fold-down swim ladder with teak treads
- Hot & cold pressure water cockpit shower
- 8' 10" long seats with contoured seat backs & seat drains
- Coamings with built-in winch handle boxes
- Three cockpit seat lockers for storage, dome light in port locker
- Stern lazarette hatch & vented propane locker for two 20 lb. tanks
Sails, Spars & Rigging
The sailing characteristics of the PS Crealock 37 are well known. With two full suits of sails and a rig that's only 3 years old, Windflower is ready to take her crew wherever they'd like to go!
- Like new Neil Pryde traditional cream-colored fully-battened Dacron Main and roller-furling 130% Genoa
- Spare Ulmer-Kollius Dacron Main and Genoa in good condition
- Powder-coated aluminum spars; main mast powder coated, 2013
- Six sheave masthead with external halyards
- Internal conduit with VHF coax cable & wires
- Anchor light at masthead, combination bow - foredeck light mid-mast
- Two single line reefs, reef horns and stainless steel gooseneck, new 2009
- Internal 2:1 outhaul, adjustable boom topping lift
- Stainless wire standing rigging, new 2013
- Forged chrome bronze open body turnbuckles
- Two bronze Lewmar #46 two-speed self-tailing primary Genoa sheet winches
- Two bronze Lewmar #16 two speed self-tailing secondary winches
- Two bronze Lewmar #16 winches on main mast
- Schaeffer ball bearing mainsheet traveler over companionway hatch, new 2009
- Furlex 300S roller-furler system on headstay
- Inboard & outboard genoa tracks with Harken lead cars
High-end Ultraleather upholstered cushions complement an abundance of teak to create a warm ambiance below-decks. All accommodations are in like new condition, featuring:
- Varnished teak woodwork with white Formica cabin house sides
- Louvered locker doors & solid drop doors with hidden hinges
- Louvered cabin door (top half only) & panel head door with piano hinges
- Chrome bronze push button locks on all locker door & drawers
- 6' 4" headroom with teak & holly sole throughout cabin area, all hatches & hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak
- 4" foam cushions throughout, all wrapped with Buff-color Ultraleather, new 2013
- Zippered vinyl headliner, new 2010, for access to deck hardware & wiring
- 6' 6" long & 50" wide double offset berth forward to starboard
- Dressing seat, vanity & mirror in master cabin
- Master cabin storage in two cedar-lined louvered hanging lockers, drawers, bookshelf, cabinets & storage bins
- Enclosed head with teak shower seat, grate and storage lockers and Groco marine toilet, new 2010
- 6' 4" long "L" shaped settee to starboard converts to 50" wide dbl. berth
- 6' 4" long and 24" wide settee berth to port of Main Salon with storage below
- Teak ceiling planks, teak lockers & bookshelf with removable fiddle above both settees, storage bins below
- Teak loop handrail in port side overhead
- Teak navigator's desk, storage under lift top
- Redundant Garmin GPSMAP 5208 color chart plotter, color radar
- ICOM M-504 VHF
- Easy-access fold-down electrical breaker panel
- 7' long & 42" wide quarter berth to port
- CruiseAir 16,000 BTU Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Hella turbo cabin fans 12 V - SeaFrost 2 plate engine drive refrigerator-freezer with shore assist (upcharge)
- Alpenglow LED lights
- LG flat panel LED television mounted for viewing from settees or galley
- Clarion CMV1 stereo tuner-CD-tape w- 4 spkrs
- Heart L2000-R battery monitor
The U-shaped galley to starboard of the companionway offers all amenities and appliances for meal preparation at anchor or underway, including:
- Gimbaled stainless steel two-burner Force 10 propane stove w-oven & broiler
- Stainless steel safety bar at stove
- Large 8 cu. ft. ice box with poured foam insulation, SeaFrost refrigeration (new 2009), hinged lid & hand operated ice box pump-out to sink
- Custom Corian Mardi Gras counter tops
- Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pressure fresh water plus foot-operated manual pump
- Macerator in drain system
- Built-in waste basket with laminated chopping block lid
- Food and dish storage lockers and drawers
- Seagull IV water purifier under galley counter
Plumbing & Fresh WaterTankage
As with all systems aboard Windflower, plumbing and tankage are designed for ease of use over many years of service. Features include:
- Two FRP water tanks with inspection ports, approx. 100 gal. total
- Katadyn Power Survivor 40E water-maker
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head & shower with accumulator tank
- Hot-cold fresh water cockpit shower
- Easy access fresh water manifold with color coded water hoses
- Wema digital gauge to all tanks
- Manual water foot-pumps in head & galley
- Seaward six-gallon hot water heater, new 2009, heats from engine heat exchanger or shore power
- Groco Marine head, new 2009, with 25 gal. holding tank & manual overboard pumpout
- Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge
- 11 GPM Rule automatic bilge pump forward with Ultra float switch
- High-volume hydraulic bilge pump amidships
- 25 GPM manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman.
- Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below the waterline & bronze ball valves above waterline
- All thru-hull hose connections double clamped
Electrical system includes:
- Master power control panel hinged for easy access & clear plastic screen
- AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, polarity test circuit, 8 AC circuit breakers
- DC ammeter, DC voltmeter & 20 DC circuit breakers
- Tinned copper wiring throughout, coded per ABYC
- 110 volt shore power system
- Three Group 31 advanced absorbent glass mat sealed deep cycle marine batteries (105 amp-hrs. each)
- Four position battery switch
- Adjustable chart light at navigation station
- Cantalupi lights (eight dome & six reading)
- Seven 110 volt AC duplex receptacles with GFI protection
- VHF coaxial antenna cable led from masthead to nav-table
- Yanmar 4JHE, four cylinder, 44 hp diesel with fresh water cooling, rebuilt by Yanmar certified service center 2009
- Yanmar clear covered engine control panel in cockpit with tachometer, engine hour meter & engine condition indicators
- Removable 40 gallon (151 Itr.) alum. fuel tank w-gauge & cleaning port
- Auxiliary alum. fuel tank approx. 20 gal
- Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump
- Racor MA 500 fuel filter with water separator
- Dome light in engine room
- Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted & water lift muffler system
- Three blade solid bronze propeller, 18 X 12, on stainless 1" shaft
- PSS No-Drip shaft seal
- Fully-insulated engine room
To say that Windflower turns heads is an understatement! When walking up to her, one is hard-pressed to look away. She is riveting! Pacific Seacraft has a well-deserved reputation for build quality. Likewise, the Crealock design. Wildflower ranks as one of, if not THE most handsome execution of the Crealock-PS partnership.
If you desire a passage-making vessel that will keep her crew safe and comfortable while earning compliments from all her see her, you should see Windflower!
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.