1989 C & C MK II
Port Townsend, WA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Port Townsend, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 32,900 (£ 25,942)
The C & C Mark II was built to be a combination sailboat, a racer- cruiser with quality construction and attention to detail. Performance has always been the hallmark of C & C and the New 33 is tried and true. All lines lead aft to the spacious cockpit. The pedestal steering a plus, while the non-skid deck eases maintenance. Down below echos above, a well planned sensible cruiser with a comfortable interior that can accommodate up to 6 passengers. The complete Nav. pkg. and Sail inventory make this a turn key opportunity for the next generation of cruiser-racers. "Phaeacia" has been well maintained and shows pride of ownership.
Please contact Sandy Bakken at SEA Marine for additional information or to arrange a viewing. Office: 360-385-4000 Cell: 503-475-0619 email: email@example.com
Please contact Sandy Bakken at SEA Marine for additional information or to arrange viewing.
Office: 360-385-4000 Cell: 503-475-0619
Please contact Sandy Bakken at (360) 385-4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 16 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1361
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 16 HP
1989 C & C Mk II
Name: Phaeacia: Scheria (/ˈskɛriə/; Ancient Greek: Σχερίη or Σχερία)—also known as Scherie or Phaeacia—was a region in Greek mythology, first mentioned in Homer's Odyssey as the home of the Phaeacians and the last destination of Odysseus in his 10-year journey before returning home to Ithaca.
- LOA: 32'7"
- LWL: 26'2"
- Beam: 10' 6 1/2"
- Displacement: 9480 lbs.
- 3 Blade Bronze prop: 2016
- Additional 2 Blade Varifold Racing prop - excellent condition -$1090 value
- Bottom paint: 2016 (A/F Biocop TF Black) designed to last three years
- New shaft zinc, new impeller, new engine oil and filter, hull topsides buffed and polished
Hull and Deck Details
Hull: The Hull is molded fiber glass alternate layers of hand-laid up mat and roving, cored forward panels, split molded boot stripe, 2 cockpit drains with seacocks.
Deck: Single molded fiberglass , alternate layers hand-laid up mat and roving, balsa cored, textured non-skid surface, aluminum and coremat hardware backing.
Keel/Ballast: Deep Keel – cast lead/antimony external ballast fixed to hull with stainless steel bolts. 3,975 lbs. 6’4” draft
Cabin top winches – two each side. Boom vang.
- Ray Marine Auto Pilot and electronics, (speed, depth, wind, chart plotter)
- Garmin GPS on pedestal
- VHF radio with DSC
The comfortable teak interior boasts over 6' headroom, and can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- V-berth forward with cushions and storage
- Salon has cushioned settee’s port and starboard which make into larger beds over center table
- ¼ berth on port side behind navigation station
- Can sleep 6Propane system has been upgraded in August 2016 with automatic alarm and emergency shutoff.
- Port side Head has shower and toilet with storage for toiletries
- Starboard side sail locker has hanging bar for coats and foul weather gear
- Hot water heater
- Cabin space heater which can be used with AC shore power
- 3 burner Hillibrand propane stove
- Sink with hot and cold pressurized water
- Excellent storage for galley utensils, plates, cups etc.
- AC/DC components hard wired
- Electrical panel at navigation station with toggle switches
- Shore power cord with Inverter installed
- New battery installed in August 2016
- Automatic bilge pump - 2015
- Stereo / CD player
Rig, Spars, Sails & Sheets
- Solid stainless steel rod rigging, tangs and turnbuckles
- Tall rig with double spreaders
- Forestay, backstay, and upper and lower shrouds – No. 8 rod
- Intermediate shrouds led to deck – No 4 rod
- Genoa Sheets are ½” braided Dacron
- Roller furling (Harken) on Head Sail which is a 135 Genoa by Haarstik – Pentex
- Mainsail is loose footed, partial batten, Dacron with three reefing rings - 2006
- Headsails are 110 Quantum, 135 Haarstik-Pentex and 155 North Sails
- Spinnaker is tri-radial symmetrical (SailRite)
- Total sail area is 511 sq. ft. Jib winches are self tailing by Barient. All lines lead to the cockpit via C&C cam cleats
- Everything is in excellent condition and ready to go
Diesel: 20 gallons
Water: 30 gallons
Holding: 24 gallons
- Bruce anchor on 200 ft. of chain and rode
- New Manson Supreme anchor - ready to install
- Stainless steel flag pole on stern with American flag
- Stainless propane BBQ - can be mounted to stern
- Boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.