• Quality Rosborough RF 246 hull in excellent condition.
• Original Down East Lobster-boat design.
• Indoor winter storage for past 11 years.
• Dual axle Load Rite trailer.
• Spacious lobster boat cockpit.
• Two fiberglass storage/seating boxes in cockpit (plus folding chairs stored in wheelhouse)
• Foldable cockpit bimini permits variable exposure to elements.
• Removable side panel for bimini.
• Canvas storage pocket on cockpit wall.
• Inconspicuous storage space under cockpit combings for fishing rod storage.
• Boarding ladder, fenders, lines, 5.7 kg Bruce anchor and boat hook.
• Large outboard motor bracket, that conserves valuable cockpit space.
• Motor bracket contains sound absorbing material to reduce hull noise and vibration.
• Quiet Honda 150 hp outboard (approximately 6 years old), with only 280 motoring hours.
• Leno electronic trim tabs.
• Fully enclosed wheelhouse with sliding lockable doors and velcro attached screens for overnight stays.
• Wheel house with sliding-rotating captains chair, rotating first mate chair, cushioned seat/ storage. box and wall mounted canvas storage containers.
• JRC radar/GPS .
• Interphase forward and side viewing sonar.
• Uniden VHS radio.
• Fume detector, stainless steel boat horn, fuel flow meter and map light.
• Wheelhouse mounted GoLight search light
• Cockpit flood light.
• Red & white LED lighting in wheelhouse, head and cuddy.
• Night cruising lights.
• Magna kettle BBQ, with two mounting supports in cockpit.
• Revere inflatable 4 person life raft, flares and life ring (stored in cockpit).
• Removal tables for both cockpit and cuddy..
• Cuddy galley, Vee berth, screens, head and sink for overnighting.
OWNER'S COMMENTS: "One of the most pampered boats you'll come across. Only 2 previous owners (first for 13 years, second for 1 year, current for 11 years). In spite of age, hull is like new (indoor storage), with 6 year old Honda 150 Hp outboard (270 hr) and includes LoadRite trailer. Additions since current owner purchased it in 2005 include JRC radar/chart plotter, Uniden VHS radio, Interphase forward and side viewing sonar, Lenco trim tabs, cockpit bimini with removable side panel, Revere 4 person emergency life raft, gas vapor detector, fuel flow meter, Magma kettle BBQ, cockpit table, cockpit floodlight & wheelhouse spotlight. It is all decked out and ready for Fundy exploration, whale watching and overnighting, with all the safety and creature comforts that you might need: charts, lines, bumpers, inflatable PDFs, life ring with throw line, boarding ladder, folding cockpit chairs and table, tide clock, window screens, LED lighting, two 12 v batteries (3 yr old), galley with sink, dishes, cutlery, private head, table & V berth in cuddy. Seeing is believing!”
36 York Street
York, ME 03909