The Island Packet 27 is known as a roomy, stable, comfortable cruising vessel. This is a very good, solid and clean boat and awaits your inspection. Thank you for your interest
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
HULL & DECK:
• Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull using a one piece mold.
• Full keel underbody with attached rudder.
• Fiberglass over cored non-skid decks, two toned.
• White hull, dark blue boot stripe, light blue bottom.
• 2011 hull soda blasted to base with new Epoxy barrier coat.
• Varnished teak exterior trim includes teak rubrail, caprail, handrails, bowsprit.
• 8 S/S opening ports with screens.
• 2 deck hatches with screens.
• Double lifelines and S/S stanchions; S/S bow rail.
• Teak bow sprit.
• S/S & teak swim ladder on transom.
• Teak cockpit table with drink holder.
• Cold water washdown.
• Engine access through cockpit sole hatch.
• Hinged, watertight contoured cockpit seats 7´ long.
• Two 1 ½” cockpit scuppers.
• Cockpit shower/wash down (cold water only).
• Molded fiberglass sliding companionway hatch with sea hood.
• Navy blue Dodger, refurbished 2016.
• 2014 Navy blue bimini by Hallett with connector to Dodger - provides full cockpit coverage.
• Navy blue sundshades for bimini sides.
Fuel: 19 gallons in aluminum tank; fuel polished 9/2012.
Water: 31 gallons in 2013 galvanized tank.
Holding: 12 gallons in new 2013 galvanized tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 2016 new Yanmar 3YM30AE, 30 hp diesel, FWC, with only 7 hours.
• 2016 new transmission.
• New stuffing box.
• New 3 blade bronze prop.
• Edson rack and pinion wheel steering with molded seat, teak cover and S/S destroyer wheel.
• S/S shaft.
• Bronze sea strainer.
• Waterlift muffler.
• Racor type fuel filter.
• Engine hour meter.
• 2013 new water pump and hot water heater.
• 2016 2 AGM batteries with combiner switch.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panel.
• 25' & 50' shore power cords.
• For five.
• Vee berths with filler forward with shelves outboard, two opening ports and hatch above cabin.
• Next is an enclosed head to starboard with hot and cold shower, new Jabsco manual head, sink, and opening port.
• Opposite in main salon is a single settee to port with teak cabinet outboard and bookshelf over.
• To starboard is a large settee which converts to a double.
• There is a large teak drop leaf table mounted on main bulkhead.
• Aft to starboard is a double quarter berth with full length teak shelf.
• To port is and L-shaped galley with top loading ice box, two burner Hillergange 2 burner LPG stove with cutting board top, S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water and various lockers and cabinets.
• There is a teak and holly sole.
• Numerous reading lights.
• The headroom is 6´ 2”.
• 2012 Garmin 740S touch screen GPS, Radar and Depthsounder, mounted in Navpod on Edson pedestal.
• 2012 Garmin GM 18" HD radar dome.
• Garmin GMI10 wind instrument, mounted in Navpod on Edson Pedestal
• ICOM M56 VHF.
• Autohelm autopilot.
• Kenyon instruments do not operate.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• 2005 new Bohndell mainsail (Hallett Sailmakers cleans and repairs sails as needed).
• 2008 new genoa.
• Roller furling for genoa by North Sails.
• Dutchman System for main.
• 2016 new forespar whisker pole.
• Mainsheet traveller.
• Aluminum anodized spars.
• All lines lead aft to cockpit to sheet stoppers.
• 2 -16 Lewmar S.T. winches.
• Owner sails mainly as a sloop.
• 2008 10' Coastal inflatable (soft bottom) with 6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard.
• Beige cockpit cushions with blue piping.
• Mast deck light -doesn't work.
• Magma BBQ grill.
• Manual bilge pump; electric bilge pump.
• LPG shutoff in galley.
• 110V electric portable heater.
• 2 Hawse pipes; 2 bow rollers.
• 20kg Bruce anchor.
• 25 lb CQR Plow anchor with 50' chain & rode.
COMMENTS: The Island Packet 27 is known as a roomy, stable, comfortable cruising vessel. This is a very good, solid and clean boat and awaits your inspection. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.