1990 Pelican Bay 28
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Edmonds, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900 (£ 40,032)
Hagar is a good solid boat. Awesome diesel power with "V" drive shaft transmission. She performs well and has ample accommodations. Fish and cruise with economy and speed!
Complete with large Side Power Bow Thruster! Cruises at 19knots getting over 1.8 MPG!
Hagar is extremely seaworthy does not broach in following seas
Construction -- a standard 8' beam mold modified by adding 2' to the width, hull is hand layup fiberglass, no voids. custom built. Original hull mold was used for other boats
Hagar is moored in harbor and used regularly for short local fishing trips on Puget Sound.
Lots of headroom!
Hagar is hauled out once a year, most recently last summer.
www.ipysales.com is dedicated to making the boating lifestyle real for you!
Please contact Brian Krantz at (360) 468-4997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Planing
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: In-line Six Cylinder
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: Iveco
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1550
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 19 knots @ 1900 RPM
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
General Vessel Description: Single diesel engine flybridge sportfisher Layout: A V-berth is forward followed by the helm station to starboard and a bench seat to port. Next aft is the galley followed by the head with a dinette is opposite. A door leads to the cockpit and a ladder leads to the flybridge.
- Compass: Airguide
- VHF Radio: ICOM IC-M120
- Radar: Furuno 1730
- Depth: Datamarine International Offshore
- Video Sounder: Furuno FCV-663
- Electronic Chart: Garmin GP1850DF, and Echotec CTM951
- Fish Finder: Lowrance X85 (flybridge)
- Galley Range/Oven: Princess 3 burner LPG range with oven
- Galley Refrigeration: Norcold as ice box
- Heat: Red Dot engine heat exchanger
- Potable Water Pump: 12 VDC pressure system
- Water Heater: (none)
- Head I Sanitation: Mansfield head/MSD
- Batteries: (4) 8D-12VDC wet cell lead acid (2006-2011)
- Battery Chargers: (2) Guest ChargePro 10 ampere
- Electrical Systems:
AC: 115 VAC system, panel with 2-pole main breaker, reverse polarity indicator, 5 branch circuit breakers, GFCI protected outlets
DC: 12 VDC system, 3-position battery switch, panel with breakers
- Propane System: Single, 5 gal. horizontal aluminum propane tank located on flybridge open to atmosphere, pressure gauge, remotely controlled solenoid valve, neoprene gas line
- Fuel System: (2) aluminum tanks, neoprene fuel lines, Racor 900 remote fuel filter
- Bow Thruster!: Side-Power
- (3) MMC electronic stations, lower helm, fly bridge and cockpit (starboard side)
- Anchor: Danforth type 35 lb. approx.
- Chain and Rope: 3/8 inch chain and line
- Secondary Anchor: Danforth type 25 lb. approx.
- Windlass: None
- Fenders: Four
- Mooring Lines: Danforth type 25 lb. approx.
- Fishing Gear: (2) Scotty Depth Power electric downriggers
- Dinghy: Sorenson fiberglass dinghy
PFD's: (6) Type I and Type II
Throwable Device: Ring buoy and 4 cushions, Type IV
Flare Kits: Sufficient per USCG
Fire Extinguishers: (1) ABC-1, (1) BC-I
Engine Room Halon: None observed
Sound Devices: Bell, horn
Navigation Lights: Operational
Oil Placard: Posted
Plastic Trash Placard: Posted
Bilge Pumps: 12 VDC automatic/manual
Life Raft: Coastline 6 person
Survival Suits: Three
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.