Sandial is a very unique 44' DeFever Offshore Cruiser in that her layout is different than most others. She does offer a similar full beam master stateroom aft and a guest stateroom forward, but her salon door is port aft instead of starboard aft, the galley is starboard aft, the guest head includes an enclosed shower, there is a laundry room and she is powered by naturally aspirated Caterpillar 3208 210 hp main engines, just to name a few of the many differences. Sandial is stabilized and offers two generators, custom teak and stainless steel sundeck to swimplatform stairs, custom, folding swimplatform,deeper keel for more prop protection, and three different engine room access points. The sellers have lived aboard and cruised extensively since 1995 and have decided to move ashore, so Sandial is now being offered for sale. Seller reports a 3gph fuel burn at cruise. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.
Sandial is a very unique 44' DeFever Offshore Cruiser in that her layout is different than most others. She does offer a similar full beam master stateroom aft and a guest stateroom forward, but her salon door is port aft instead of starboard aft, the galley is starboard aft, the guest head includes an enclosed shower, there is a laundry room and she is powered by naturally aspirated Caterpillar 3208 210 hp main engines, just to name a few of the many differences. Sandial is stabilized and offers two generators, custom teak and stainless steel sundeck to swimplatform stairs, custom, folding swimplatform,deeper keel for more prop protection, and three different engine room access points. The sellers have lived aboard and cruised extensively since 1995 and have decided to move ashore, so Sandial is now being offered for sale. Seller reports a 3 gph fuel burn at cruise. Price reduced!
From the custom folding swimplatform, you walk up the custom stainless steel & teak stairs (No ladder!) to the Eisenglass enclosed sundeck. Once on the sundeck, you can walk onto either side deck to the foredeck, step up into the Eisenglass enclosed flybridge or enter the salon through the full height, port side door. Once in the salon, you will find the galley starboard aft, entertainment center to starboard, side deck access door to starboard, lower helm and lounge chair starboard forward, lounge chairs and file storage/table to port and cabinetry port aft. The full beam master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower is forward. Engine room access is via a door through the guest shower or a door through the master stateroom hanging locker or salon sole hatches.
Sandial offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with v-berth and insert and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The salon offers two lounge chairs and a custom built file storage/end table to port, storage cabinetry port aft, a lounge chair, entertainment center and side deck access door to starboard, teak parquet sole, curtains and opening side windows.
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Magic Chef refrigerator/freezer
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Microwave oven/toaster
- Double stainless steel sinks
Dining space is available at the sundeck table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, teak parquet sole, 2 transom portlights, 4 side portlights (2 in the head/shower), desk/vanity, storage drawers and cabinets, shelf, hanging locker, nightstands, reading lights, Majestic speakers and ensuite head with tub/shower.
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth with insert, 4 portlights, overhead hatch, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, reading lights, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
- Maytag washer and Maytag dryer in the laundry room.
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and includes a starboard side deck access door.
The flybridge offers a bimini forward and aft of the Radar arch, Eisenglass enclosure (Seller is installing new Eisenglass), full helm forward with storage underneath, Todd helm seat, L-shaped seating to starboard, storage cabinets starboard aft, benchseat and storage cabinet to port and non-skid deck.
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure (Seller is installing new Eisenglass), teak deck, newer vinyl headliners, sunshades, benchseat/storage, table and four chairs, rod holders, full-height door to the salon, side deck access and custom teak and stainless steel stairs to the custom swimplatform.
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Panasonic DMR-ES35V DVD/VCR in the salon
- Sony CDX-GT210 AM/FM/CD player in the salon and on the flybridge
- PolyPlaner exterior speakers
- Majestic interior speakers
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raytheon R21X Raster Scan Radar at the lower helm
- Raymarine Radar integrated into the flybridge Raymarine C80 MFD
- Raymarine C80 Multi-Function-Display on the flybridge
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot controls at the lower helm
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot controls on the flybridge
- Autohelm Tridata wind/speed/depth gauge at the lower helm
- Autohelm MULTI wind/depth/speed gauge on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M700 SSB in the salon
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon LH5 on the flybridge
- Interphase Probe forward seeking sonar on the flybridge
- Onan 15kW generator with approximately 6,000 hours
- Onan 5 kW generator with 3,130 hours
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter with Link 2000 remote panel
- Xantrex TrueCharge2 60 amp battery charger
- Blue Sea battery switches
- 6 X 8D house/start batteries
- Group 27 generator start battery for generators
- 50 amp shore cord
- Spare 50 amp shore cord and connectors
- Power monitor system
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 210 hp main engines with approximately 4,000 hours
- Twin disc MG502 gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor 900FG fuel filter on the fuel manifold
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generators
- Fuel manifold
- RCI fuel purifier system
- Naiad 160 stabilizer system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditoning/heating system
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater
- Spare parts inventory
- Maxwell Nillsen anchor windlass with foot controls
- Delta Fast Set 60lb anchor with 300' 3/8" anchor chain
- Bruce 40lb anchor
- Fortress spare anchor
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions
- Foredeck storage boxes
- Teak decks
- Windscreen and window covers
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Fresh water shower on the swimplatform
- Boarding gates on each side deck
- Marquipt Tide Ride gangway
- Custom hinged fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- Spreader lights
- Stainless steel davit
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Xintrex CMD-2M carbon monoxide detector in both staterooms
- 2 smoke detectors
- Bilge high water alarms
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316