This fully remodelled sailing super yacht is now being offered for sale after 2 succesful summer charter seasons in the Mediterranean.
Custom built in 1992 by Concorde Yachts and sister-ship to the renowned Mirabella series, Philanderer was extensively refitted in between 2009 and 2012 and represents a modern, fast performance sailing yacht with huge volume.
She features an upper saloon and lower saloon with a formal dining area. Sleek and modern lines are combined with a soft fabrics to create a sense of relaxed, effortless elegance.
Please contact Mr. Joan Plana for inspections at:
Sleeps 10 in 5 cabins:
- 1 master cabin with Queen size bed full bathroom with bathtub jacuzzi + private office + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 1 VIP cabin with Queen size bed + full bathroom + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 2 Twin cabins with full bathroom + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 1 twin cabin with bunk beds + full bathroom + closets + A/C
Crew: Sleeps 7 in 4 cabins
Gearbox: 3.05:1 Twin Disc type MG516 gear box
Propulsion: Prop Shaft
Generators: 2x 70 kW Northern Light 6-cylinder turbo-charged diesel
28,900 Hrs Port generator (electronics all new in 2012)
12,200 Hrs Stbd generator (rebuilt in 2009)
Air Conditioning: Condaria chilled water air-conditioning system throughout (new in 2009)
2x HEM water maker - 8,500 l/day
Hydra Power Systems hydraulic retractable bowthruster 50 HP
Hydra Power Systems hydraulic fixed sternthruster 50 HP
Bauer dive compressor
Spare oil tank directly connected to engine / generators
Alfa Laval centrifugal fuel cleaner
Electricity: 24V DC / 220V AC / 380V AC
Shore power: Atlas Shorepower transformer and frequency converter
Batteries: Engine and generator start batteries new in 2009
2x banks of service batteries, gel from Sonnenschein (1,500 Amp & 1,250 Amp) - all new 2012
Victron battery charger
Hoshizaki fridge / freezer
Miele cooking plate
Miele dish washer
2x Miele oven
Miele washing machine
Bose sound system for cockpit, upper and lower salon
DVD players in each cabin
TVs in salon and each cabin
SAT TV reception
Icom VHF various with GMDSS
V-Sat communication terminal
PC for communication
Furuno NavTec NX300
2x PCs for navigation / plotter
Raymarine ST70+ Tridata
Raymarine auto pilot
Connnav satellite GYRO
50m Carbon fibre mast and boom - painted in 2009
Stainless steel rod rigging by Riggama
North Sails 322 sqm mainsail, 333 sqm yankee, 438 sqm genoa - all Spectra Triradial new 2012
4x Barient captive hydraulic winches for main halyard, main sheet and yankee.
Reckmann RF90 hydraulic furler on yankee and genoa
Rig was serviced and overhauled in 2009
4x Zodiac 6-men liferafts SOLAS
FM200 Fire fighting system
1x Arimar 8-men liferaft SOLAS
All safety & security equipment according to commercial Spanish registration
2x Maxwell 5000 anchor winches
2x Anchors plus chain
2009: Major interior refit, all new refurbishing, new cockpit layout, new teak in cockpit, all new navigation and communication equipment, new audio / video equipment, new tender & toys, new fridge compressors
2012: Technical refit with new batteries, partly new generator, all seacocks new, changed piping in some areas, new electric panels, increased safety gear to apply to commercial registration for worldwide cruising, installed alarm system.
- 5m Novurania Equator 500 tender with Mercruiser 120hp engine with capacity for 8 pax.
- 3m Imnasa semirigid Rib 300 with Yamaha 9hp outboard engine and capacity for 4 pax.
- 4m Topaz Race X sailing dinghy
- Aitkon 2-man kayak
- Windsurf with different sails
- Water skis (including mono-ski)
- Wake board
- 3-man banana
- 2 x donuts
- Snorkel and mask
- Life jackets and neoprene outfits for water sports
- 3 full sets of diving equipment (outfits, jackets, regulators, weights, light outfits and 6 bottles)
- Big Game Practice: Four fishing rods with reels and belts for tunas.
- Fishing: Six Fishing rods with reels for small fishes and squids.