VERY CLEAN & READY FOR SPRING LAUNCH
PRICE REDUCED FOR SPRING SALE
THISTLE is one of the popular Spencer Lincoln designed 32 Flye Point Flying Bridge Cruisers. These vessels are a built-down hull, offering a seaworthy ride in the true Downeast fashion. THISTLE shows pride of ownership in the care she has had. Her owners purchased her in 2008 and have made numerous improvements as described above. The Cummins 250 hp diesel has been totally reliable. THISTLE is an ideal cruising vessel for a couple. She is ready to go for the Spring 2017 season other than zincs and spring commissioning. Please call us for a viewing of this handsome vessel.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
HULL AND DECK:
• Imron painted dark green hull, white boottop, green bottom (no paint build up).
• Light gray fiberglass cockpit sole; white fiberglass decks.
• Black anodized aluminum framed pilothouse windows; some slide open with screens.
• 6 black opening ports with screens and one Bomar hatch in trunk cabin top with screen.
• S/S bow rail.
• Teak handrails.
• 2010 Awlgripped aluminum mast (mast pivots aft when lowered).
• Fiberglass rudder.
• Semi-displacement built-down hull with long keel and skeg to protect prop.
• Aluminum Bomar cockpit hatch.
• Spray rails affixed to hull.
• All exterior teak is finished in Bristol-type varnish.
• Two pedestal helm and mate seats mounted on flying bridge.
• Venturi windshield on flying bridge.
• Bench seat on aft end of flying bridge (doubles as a deck box).
Fuel: 200 gallons in 2-100 gallon fiberglass tanks.
Water: 90 gallons in two tanks under forward cabin sole (one bladder - 30 gallon under vee berth).
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Cummins 6BTA5.9M 250 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 1350 hours as seen on the hour meter 10/16.
• 1 3/4" S/S shaft.
• 4 bladed bronze 26 x 23 prop with spur cutters.
• Bronze sea water strainer.
• Conventional stuffing box shaft seal.
• Twin Disc 2.5:1 reduction gear.
• Hydroslave hydraulic steering at upper and helms.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Kobelt engine controls.
Cruising speed: 10-12 knots @ 2200 RPM @ 4-6 gph.
Maximum speed: 15 knots @ 2600 RPM.
• Heart Interface 2000 watt inverter and 100 amp charger.
• 120V AC shore power & 12V DC power.
• 2009 Two 4D-AGM 12V DC batteries .
• 30 amp shore power cord.
• 10 watt solar panel to trickle charge batteries.
• 12V electric bilge pump.
• Weems & Plath LPG shutoff.
• LPG Paloma hot water heater (owner doesn't use - sold AS IS).
• For three or four in forward cabin and two in dinette in main salon.
• Anchor locker forward, followed aft by vee berths, with shelves/open lockers outboard, reading light, and storage under.
• A Bomar hatch, and opening ports provide plenty of ventilation.
• There is storage under each berth with a 5 drawer bureau aft of starboard berth in addition to a hanging locker
• A varnished teak door encloses the forward cabin for privacy.
• Next aft to port is an enclosed head, and another varnished teak privacy door.
• There is a head area aft and to port with separate shower stall and on-demand LP gas hot water (disconnected), vanity, stainless steel basin with single lever faucet, storage compartments, mirror, and a manual W.C.
• Up several steps is the main salon; to starboard is the lower helm with helm seat.
• To port is a U-shaped galley with a Tasco 3 burner LP stove, oven, broiler,
S-ZA sniffer, 12V Norcold refrigerator-freezer, S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, 5 storage drawers, dry storage locker, overhead hanging cabinet with built-in speakers; galleyware included.
• Main salon with U-shaped dinette with cushions to port, and a varnished teak table that converts to double berth. There is storage underneath that includes a built-in ice chest.
To starboard is the lower helm.
• Interior is varnished solid teak trim and white laminates, which offers a very attractive, bright and pleasing cabin.
• Access to the engine room is via 5 individual, insulated hatches.
• There are reading lights, dome lights, and some fluorescent lights throughout the cabin.
• The interior berth cushions have been recovered recently in a taupe Sunbrella fabric.
• There are sliding opening windows opposite galley and helm, 2 fixed windows aft; one fixed and one sliding window in salon; all windows screened plus custom velcro curtains for privacy in aft compartment.
• 2012 new hoses for 12V macerator pump in head.
• 2009 Raymarine C90 radar and GPS-Plotter.
• 2010 Raymarine 218 VFH, hailer and auto fog horn with ram mic for flybridge.
• 2014 Raymarine autopilot.
• Garmin 128 GPS and Standard Horizon GPS (both disconnected due to newer Raymarine electronics).
• Autohelm Tridata - depthsounder and temperature (speedometer not working).
• Sony AM/FM stereo with speakers.
• Manual and automatic bilge pumps.
• 2013 tan bimini for cockpit; tan bimini for flybridge (good condition).
• 35 lb CQR anchor with 75' chain and 250' nylon rode.
• Pressure saltwater washdown.
• Magma propane grill.
• Fenders; docklines.
• USCG safety gear.
• Boston brass barometer and ship's clock.
• Flybridge helm chairs with tan canvas covers.
• 2014 West Marine folding deck chairs.
• 12V Ideal windlass.
• Force 10 LPG heater on starboard side in main salon.
• ACR EPIRB.
• Life jackets.
• Fire extinguishers.
• Three teak name boards.
• EXCLUSIONS: THREE TEAK NAME BOARDS, SALON PILLOWS, ENSIGN AND STAFF, BOW BURGEE.
COMMENTS: THISTLE is one of the popular Spencer Lincoln designed 32 Flye Point Flying Bridge Cruisers. These vessels are a built-down hull, offering a seaworthy ride in the true Downeast fashion. THISTLE shows pride of ownership in the care she has had. Her owners purchased her in 2008 and have made numerous improvements as described above. The Cummins 250 hp diesel has been totally reliable. THISTLE is an ideal cruising vessel for a couple. She is ready to go for the Spring 2017 season other than zincs and spring commissioning. Please call us for a viewing of this handsome vessel.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.