1994 Turkish Bodrum Iroko Gulet Motor Sailers
- View Full Specifications
Seriously for sale!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 399,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 365,430)
Stunning and easy to fall in love with Bodrum Turkish Gulet, beautifully crafted from Iroko hardwood. There are many softwood yachts to be found for sale that cannot be compared to this example. She boasts two twin cabins each with private bathrooms and two very generous master cabins, one in the bow and one in the stern naturally they also have large private bathrooms. The galley is large enough to cook a feast and with such great entertaining areas you will be sure to have many friends along with you. Her owners have taken care of her with passion and it is clear to see this when you spend some time aboard. Other than an amazing family yacht she would be very well suited to charter work given the great cabin arrangement, big galley and large social spaces.
Viewing by appointment with myself Sergio the listing broker, looking forward to showing you this stunning and nostalgic yacht.
Sergio speaks fluent, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English and French. He has sailed his own yacht for many years around the world and joined Simpson Marine in 2009. He manages Simpson Marine Thailand in a key sales roll and he brings a wealth of knowledge onboard to assist clients on all levels.
Please contact Sergio Loiacono at +66 (0)76 317 305
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 75 ft 0 in
Beam: 19 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Displacement: 47 kgs Full Load
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 29 kgs
Total Power: 280 HP
Engine Brand: Delfin
Year Built: 1994
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 7300
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 280 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 GRP (4000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 6 (500 Litres)
Holding Tanks: 5 GRP (1600 Litres)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
VHF - With AIS
Log-speedometer - Lowrance HDS5
Wind speed and direction
Plotter - Lowrance HDS5
Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6002
Depthsounder - Lowrance HDS5
Radar - Lowrance HDS5
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Generator - Onan
Shore power inlet
Biriwa is a very light, airy and spacious feeling yacht. Her cabin arrangement comprises of the following.
- Master forward, a larger cabin with well over 6ft of standing height and lots of natural light. Queen sized bed with bedside tables, L shaped sofa, hanging locker, 4X opening portholes and air conditioning.
The private head has a separate shower cubicle, full sized toilet, sink with over and under storage and two opening portholes.
- Master aft, another large and open feeling cabin with the classic Gulet opening after windows out onto the water. with queen size bed, bedside tables, L shaped sofa, hanging locker, 4X opening portholes also 4x large opening aft windows and air conditioning.
The private head has a separate shower cubicle, full sized toilet, sink with over and under storage and one opening portholes.
- Double midships cabins, two identical spacious double cabins. two single beds in each, hanging lockers and storage, two opening portholes, reading lights.
Private head has a separate shower cubicle, full sized toilet, sink with over and under storage and one opening portholes.
- Saloon and bar, This area is fully air-conditioned and flooded with natural light from 9 large windows, 6 of which open. Large L shape sofa with beautify finished wooden dining table and two additional dining chairs. Builtin TV with DVD player and music system.
Bar, The full size is a great feature of this yacht and adds to the very social feeling on-board. Overhead glass storage and a large counter with lots of addition storage ensures you will have all you need for a great time. Fridge and freezer also located here for drinks, ice and extra supplies.
- Cockpit, very large open area finished in teak that is in great condition. Aft sun-lounger/sofa, dining table large enough for 8 to enjoy, helm position with instrumentation and engine controls. The entire area can be covered to protect from the mid day sun. Large and sife side decks lead forward.
- For-deck and bow, wide and safe side decks finished in teak means the bow and coach-roof can be enjoyed by all of the family. Coach-roof has 8 sun-loungers and can be fully covered to provide a lovely shaded area. Forward facing bench seat is the perfect place to enjoy sun-downers and has two round tables.
Access to crew cabin forward of seating, crew cabin has space for three crew with a separate heads and shower.
Open bowsprit with stainless guard rails
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com
) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.