1995 Beneteau Oceanis 440 Aft Cockpit Sloop
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 78,000 (£ 58,541)
This Bruce Farr design offers lots to love! Spacious accommodations, top-notch performance under sail...what's not to like?! This is the double aft cabin version, so there's plenty of room for three couples. The saloon is bright and airy, too!
Few of these come to market in North America. Don't miss this opportunity! And she's already in paradise, Mexico's legendary Sea of Cortez!
This vessel is located in beautiful San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico, A short, 250-mile drive on a safe four-lane highway from Nogales, Arizona. San Carlos is a known boating destination/community, featuring breathtaking scenery, quiet anchorages nearby, great fishing, diving, two marinas, three haul out facilities and much, much more.
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-855-846-7245
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's a breeze!
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- BUILDER: Beneteau Yachts
- DESIGNER: Bruce Farr
- LOA: 44'10"
- LWL: 36'8"
- BEAM: 14'
- DRAFT: 5'9"
- BALLAST:7,055 lbs. (lead)
- DISPLACEMENT: 21,600 lbs.
- ENGINE: Volvo
- ENGINE HP: 59
- ENGINE MODEL: MD22-P
- CRUISING SPEED: 6 knots
- ENGINE HOURS: 27
- MAX SPEED: 9 knots
- FUEL: 53 US gal. (aluminum)
- WATER: 145 US gal. (plastic)
- HOLDING: 15 US gal. (plastic)
A bright, up to date interior that's sure to please you! The forward stateroom features a centerline double berth, with seating, storage and a separate head with shower. The saloon has an in-line galley to port and a gorgeous dining table with seating for six to starboard. Just aft is the forward-facing nav station. To port is the aft head. The port and starboard aft staterooms both contain spacious double berths and ample storage.
- REFRIGERATION: Waeco
- FREEZER: Isotherm Compact
- WATER HEATER: Kuuma SS 6-gal.
- STOVE: Force 10 SS two-burner with oven (LPG)
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER HEATER:
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H-C, manual saltwater
- STEREO: Pandora Dual AM75BT Motion with Bluetooth, USB, MP3 and Ipod
- DEPTH SOUNDER/SONAR: Nexus Sea Data NX
- VHF: (1) Icom IC-M424 (helm); (1) Apelco VHF5160 (nav station)
- AUTO PILOT: Raymarine EV-400 linear drive
- KNOT METER/LOG: Nexus Sea Data NX
- GPS: Garmin II handheld
- COMPASS: Ritchie
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC
- BATTERIES: (4) 12-volt LTH marine deep cycle ( house,  engine start)
- SMART REGULATOR: Yes
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- SOLAR PANELS: (2) Sana 200-watt (on stern arch)
- BATTERY MONITOR: Analog gauges
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 30-amp 50'
- INVERTER: Yes
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: Yes
- BATTERY CHARGER: Protec 1210 automatic
Sails and Rigging
- SAILS: Jib, Main (both in good condition
- TOTAL SAIL AREA: 1,075 sq.ft.
- BOOM VANG: Forespar hard vang
- MAST: Aluminum, with in-mast furling
- STANDING RIGGING: SS wire, double spreader
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Mid-boom
- LINES LED AFT: Yes
- ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
- WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 54 2-spd. ST; (2) Lewmar 40 2-spd. ST
Deck and Ground Tackle
- ANCHORS: 55# Delta type with 60' 3/8" chain and 200' line rode; 50# with 50' 5/16" chain and 200' line rode
- TOE RAILS: Aluminum
- LADDER: Stern swim
- SWIM PLATFORM: Yes
- BOW PULPIT: SS
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigres 1000-watt
- DINGHY DAVITS: On stern arch
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Double SS, stern aluminum single
- DECK WASH-DOWN: Yes
- LIGHTS: Nav, spreader
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Bimini
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: SS wire on SS stanchions
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral non-skid
- GATES: P, S and stern
- OTHER: SS Mast pulpit
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- PROPELLER: Three-blade bronze
- BILGE PUMPS: (2) automatic, (1) manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINERS: Yes (plastic)
- BILGE BLOWER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Manual dry chemical (not tagged)
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor 500FG
- STEERING: Wheel, cable to quadrant
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: Diesel and LPG
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- TRANSMISSION: Volvo MS2B
- HEAD TYPE: (2) Jabsco manual direct discharge
- HOLDING TANK: Electric pump out
- OTHER: Xintex Tank Monitor (freshwater and holding)
- LIFE JACKETS: (6) Adult Type III, (1) Child Type III
- LIFE SLING: (2)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.