39' Mainship Trawler -JUST REDUCED
OWNER HAS HIS NEW BOAT ARRIVING SHORTLY - SO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Magellan is a classic Mainship 390 Trawler with two staterooms, galley up, spacious flybridge.
This Mainship 390 is powered by reliable and durable 2 x Yanmar 4LH-DTE engines, 170 HP each she can bring you anywhere in the Mediterranean and, in combination with the bow thruster, docking becomes a pleasure.
This Mainship 390 easily reaches a range of over 500 nautical miles at a comfortable speed of 7-8kn.
With a 6'6" ( 195 cm) headroom, molded-in steps to the flybridge, walk-around decks and easy to access swim platform, cockpit with salon all being on the same level, this Mainship 390 is a very comfortable boat to live aboard no matter yoru height.
She is recently outfitted with a new electronic package detailed below. Originally she was “born” in the US, moved to Europe by her current owners and equipped with European ACDC keeping the US standards as well.
We hold the CE Certificate of Conformity on file of this Mainship 390 which is available upon request.
Please feel free to contact our offices for further information, to make an offer or to arrange a viewing today on this immaculate Mainship 390 today.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Full Details at (copy and paste into address bar):
39' Mainship Trawler Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the aftdeck, you will find a chart table and two comfortable armchairs with teak hi/lo table to starboard, cabinetry/entertainment center to port and then the galley port forward and the lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward. Step down to the head to starboard, guest stateroom to port and the master stateroom forward. The engine room access is in the salon through a deck hatch. Walk through side decks all around.
39' Mainship Trawler Accomodation
Magellan offers a two stateroom layout. The master stateroom is forward and offers a centerline queen size bed. The guest stateroom is to port and offers a queen size bed. The head is to starboard with direct access both from the master stateroom and stairs.
39' Mainship Trawler Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward and offers a centerline queen size berth, hanging lockers, storage drawers, Corian covered shelves, 2 portlights and overhead deck hatch for natural light and ventilation, 2 reading lamps and a fan, ensuite head . There is well organized storage area under the bed.
39' Mainship Trawler Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to port across from the head and offers a queen size bed, spacious locker, storage shelves, a portlight, overhead deck hatch for natural light and ventilation, 2 reading lamps. There is well organized storage area under the bed.
39' Mainship Trawler Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Princess 3-burner gas cooktop
- Princess integrated gas oven
- GE Microwave oven
- Nova Kool 12vdc/110vac refrigerator/freezer
- Corian counter top
- Large stainless steel sink
39' Mainship Trawler Dining
Dining space is available in the salon at the hi/lo teak table, at the flybridge table with folding leafs or the cockpit area at a folding table.
39' Mainship Trawler Salon
The spacious, open and airy salon offers the galley port forward, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, 2 armchairs with teak hi/lo table starboard, illuminated chart table starboard aft and cabinetry/entertainment center port aft. There are also Teak soles and window curtains on side windows and sunshades on front windows
39' Mainship Trawler Lower Helm
The lower helm with all instruments controls is located starboard forward in the salon. There is a side deck access door next to the lower helm.
39' Mainship Trawler Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine 55E VHF at lower helm – Y 2012
- Raymarine Raymatic VHF on flybridge- Y 2012
- Raymarine C90W chart plotter at lower helm Y 2012
- Raymarine C90W chart plotter on flybridge Y 2012
- Raymarine HD Digital 4kw Radar Y 2012
- Standard Bidata depth sounder at lower helm
- Standard Bidata depth sounder on flybridge
- Saturn magnetic compass at lower helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass on flybridge Y 2014
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot on flybridge Y 2012
- Raymarine Smart Controller wireless remote control Y 2012
- AFI windshield wash/wipe system Y 2013
39' Mainship Trawler Audio Equipment
- Blaupunkt San Francisco 310 radio, MP3, with CD slot, SD card slot, USB slot.
- Marine speakers in salon, master and exterior speakers on flybridge
39' Mainship Trawler Cockpit
The Mainship 390 Trawler offers a large cockpit fully covered by the flybridge overhead, a transom door to the swimplatform and molded-in steps to the flybridge. The deck is non-skid and there is a deck hatch to the generator and storage and another deck hatch to the steering system. There is a fresh water shower on portside on the transom for convenience after swimming. Dockside water hook up for direct supply of freshwater from the shore bypassing the water tanks without using the pump.
39' Mainship Trawler Flybridge
The flybridge comes with Bimini covers - a green and a blue one, upper helm forward with engines and bow thruster controls, chartplotter , autopilot, depth meter, radar controls, etc. and a search lamp. Comfortable captain’s seat, benchseats on each side 2 metres each and table with folding leafs and non-skid decks. There is also a full helm and seating group
cover.Tender is stored aft on flybridge, watered by a newly installed crane. Once on water the flybridge aft is open for deck chairs or lounges.
39’ Mainship Trawler Tender
- Bluecraft 240 Alu rib tender Y 2013
- Tender Crane on Flybridge- Y 2013
- Honda 4-stroke 2,3hp outboard Y 2013
39’ Mainship Trawler Electrical System
Magellan’s electrical system is adapted for both 120/240 vac
- 12vdc/120vac electrical system
- 1 battery charger- 120 vac
- 1 battery charger – 240 vac
- Transformer 5 kW( 240V/50Hz to 120V/60Hz)
- 1 shore chord
- Dual 30 amp shore chord connections on the foredeck and cockpit
- Perko battery switches
- 3 Start Batteries Deka Marine Master – 12 V for port, starboard engines and generator- all Y 2012
- 2 x 200 A 12V Service Batteries Bosch – Y 2014
- 1 Bow Thruster Battery
- 120 V and 240 V outlets in galley and sallon
39’ Mainship Trawler Engine/ Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Yanmar 4LH-DTE 340 hp ( 170 hp each)- 2900 hours
- Northern Lights 8kW generator, 142 hours
- Bow thruster Lewmar 5kW 12 V – Y 2012
- Primary Racor fuel filter on each engine
- Perko sea strainer
- Shurflo water system pump- Y 2012
- Jabsco mascerator pump
- Electrical head
- Jabsco toilet pump- Y 2012
- Dometic Marine Air Systems air conditioning system for saloon, master and guest stateroom
- Dripless shaft seals
- Seaward water heater
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
39’ Mainship Trawler Safety and Fire Protection
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers
- High water alarm
- Sea-Fire engine shut down system
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Liferaft for 6