2/14/17 ***PRICE REDUCED***
New to the market, this well-maintained 1998 Sea Ray Sundancer 270 is absolutely loaded with options and ready to go!
This boat features:
- Upgraded 8.1L MPI Mercruiser Bravo III inboard/outboard engine
- Bottom paint
- Zincs less than a year old
- Lowrance GPS / Fish Finder / Chart Plotter
- Stainless Steel dual counter rotating prop for better control
- Camper Canvas Package
- Bimini Top
- 15 fishing rod holders (10 on custom stainless steel arch)
- 2 outriggers
- VHF Radio with fiberglass antenna
- 6 disk CD Changer / AM / FM radio
- Upgraded sound and additional speakers
- Windlass (remote front anchor)
- AC/Heat combo
- Trash Can
- Vizio Flat Screen Smart TV with attached antenna for local channel
- Transom (rear) shower head
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Fold down swim ladder
- Gasoline Generator with low hours
- Bilge Pumps
- Trim Tabs
- Rear Anchor
- Adjustable drivers seat and steering wheel
- Full boat cover in addition to the camper package
Too many options to list!!!!! All lines, fenders, and 50' 30-amp shore power cord convey.
*New Batteries as of 7/16/2016*
This well-maintained boat is perfect sport cruiser to get you and your family out on the water. All zincs have been recently replaced. Sea Ray's name speaks for itself and this one does not disappoint with all of the features. Many options are included (see below) as well as extra after market upgrades. There is a BRAND NEW REPLACED VacuFlush toilet system that includes new pump, seals, hoses, clamps, etc. Below deck is a bathroom that has a toilet, sink, and shower head, a kitchenette including cabinets, Butane stove top, sink, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer combo. There are double beds in the bow and in the stern along with a dining table and seating.
Included in the sale of this boat is nearly $1000+ in spare parts such as swim platform trimming, Fuel Filters, Exhaust Manifold Gasket kit, stickers, windshield frame set, zincs, 12V 20amp Battery Charger, as well as Outriggers for the amazing fishing in the Charleston area. All Coast Guard approved life jackets with reflector/whistle/ etc. that value over $100 a piece convey. Additionally included is prop up stainless steel Magma grill that sits in rod holder, as well as bedding and pillows. There is NO trailer as the boat is currently sitting in a Wet Slip.
*This boat has a current NADA value of over $30,000. All paperwork from previous owners, manuals, documentation is stored and will also convey with the boat. Generator currently has 1302 hours on it and was run on 7/16/2016 to verify operations. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER EQUIPPED, MORE REASONABLY PRICED EXAMPLE OF THIS GREAT SPORT CRUISER!!
3 Lockwood Drive
Charleston, SC 29401