The Astondoa 72 GLX is perhaps one of the best yachts ever built by this popular and successful Spanish manufacturer.
A well conceived layout provides a great deal of space on board and, the general feeling of a much larger yacht.
85 WEST is private with VAT paid.
Electricity: 380V, 220V 3 phase AC, 220V AC, 24VDC, 12VDC, 50 cycles.
Generators: 2x Kohler 1x 20Kw & 1x 16Kw
- Authohelm ST80 gyrocompass, depth recorder, with repeater on Fly Bridge Autohelm ST80 Autopilot, with repeater on Fly Bridge
- Raytheon Raychart 611T Color GPSPlotter
- Sat TV • TVvideo and music system on Main saloon and owner suite and all guest cabins.
- Raytheon R41XX 48 miles.
- Nera SatCom with phone and fax
- Shipmate RS 8300 VHF with repeater on Fly Bridge
- Furuno digital depth
- Sony VAIO Computer digital studio.
- 5.1 DVD music system.
- Furuno GPS – plotter on Fly Bridge
- Furuno FS1550 radio
- Hydraulic passerelle
- Inodoros vacuum system
- Village marine water maker, producing 3 Tons per day
- Electric windlass.
- Bimini top on Fly Bridge
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Condaria central chilled water system airconditioning
- Hydraulic flaps • Grill on Flying Bridge.
- Novamarine Tender (2001)
- Besenzoni crane for tender on fly bridge.