1999 West Wight Potter 19
Lake Lanier NE of Atlanta, GA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Lake Lanier NE of Atlanta, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 5,800 (£ 4,646)
19 West Wight Potter 1999
Includes a Nissan 5 HP Outboard 4-Stroke
Trailer Not Included- Available For Purchase
Cabin is Huge for a 19 Footer. Small Cockpit & Comfortable for 4 People. Four Spacious Berths Inside and Lots of Space for Stowage.
A Very Stable and Forgiving,Tough Little Mini Cruiser.
Unsinkable with Positive Foam Flotation
Please contact Ann Koch at (770) 831-0403
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 18 ft 9 in
Beam: 7 ft 6 in
LWL: 16 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Displacement: 1225 lbs
Ballast: 300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 22 ft 0 in
Headroom: 5 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Nissan
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fresh Water Tanks: 10 Plastic (1 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 3 Plastic (1 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Outboard engine brackets
Cruising & More
Cabin is Huge for a 19 Footer. Small cockpit & Comfortable for 4 People. Four Spacious Berths Insdie & Lots of Space for Stowage.
Potter 19 w/High Initial Stability Doesn't Heel As Much As Other Boats, Is Very Stable & Forgiving. Tough Little Mini Cruiser.
With 370 LB. Iron Centerboard Keel of Ballast, She Pops Back Up From a 90 Degree Knockdown. Past 110 or 120 degrees, It Will Capsize But Almost Unheard Of
Unsinkable w/Positive Foam Floatation.
- V Berth & 2 Quarter Berths, Sleeps 4.
- Upholstered Cushions.
- Storage Lockers w/Teak Doors.
- Built In Marine Porta Potti.
- Galley w/Built In Sink w/36 Gallon Cooler & Marine Butane Stove.
- Interior Dome Light & Running Lights.
- Factory Installed 12-Volt Electrical System.
- 10 Gallon Water Tank.
- Main & Lapper Sails
- Fully Retracting Galvanized Keel
- Interior Teak Trim
- Louvered Teak Locker Doors
- Teak Cabin Top Hand Rails
- Mahogany Cabin Door with Urethane Finish
- Anchor Line Compartment with Air Vent
- Sink, Faucet and 2-Gal. Water Capacity
- Stainless Steel Mast Transport Crutch
- Full Length Cabin Headliner
- Bow Hatch over V-Berth Area
- Adjustable Transom Motor Mount
- Marine Cooking Stove and Butane Fuel
- Marine Porta-Potti
- Pin Stripe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.