BELLA is a Classic Dyer 29, in first class condition with only about 780 hours on her 200 hp Volvo diesel. Her present, knowledgeable owners have made many 2016 upgrades which include adding a new Garmin chartplotter and depthsounder, new VHF, new helm seat, new stern seat cushions, new toast-colored Full enclosure, new dark green Awlgripped hull, reconditioned prop and more. BELLA is now for sale due to a change in her owners plans and location. She won't last long as she is one of the cleanest Dyers this office has seen. BELLA will not disappoint you and we thank you for your interest. A February 2016 survey and engine survey are available upon request
HULL & DECK:
• 2016 Awlgripped dark green hull (Hull#329), white boottop, red bottom paint.
• Solid hand laminated E-glass hull construction with vinylester resin on bottom offers barrier against Osmotic blisters.
• Decks are fiberglass and end-grained balsa sandwich construction.
• Cream-colored fiberglass decks with non-skid pattern.
• Semi-displacement hull with soft chine.
• Teak swim platform, toerails, eyebrows, windshield frame, anchor bow sprit, finished in high Cetol finish.
• S/S bow rail.
• 2016 toast-colored Sunbrella bimini with full enclosure with screens for backdrop on S/S framework.
• Cetol finish on teak companionway door and teak trim on helm deck.
• Radiused aft bench seat with 2016 white vinyl cushions.
• Hot and cold cockpit shower.
• The Dyer redesigned cockpit with raised bridge deck has replaced the engine box, and created more useable seating in an L-shaped convertible settee with pedestal table.
• Two rod holders.
• 2016 EEZ-IN Garelick offshore helm seat.
• 2016 Weaver snap davit system for swim platform.
• Cockpit courtesy lights.
• White PVC spray rails.
• Bronze ball valves on all thru hulls.
Fuel: 132 gallons in two 66 gallon aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in 2-20 gallon poly tanks (one under vee berth and one under cockpit sole)
Holding: 13 gallons in poly tank under cockpit sole with deck pumpout or overboard discharge by manual pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Volvo TAMD 41PA 200 hp diesel 6 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 780 hours (owner reports the hour meter has stopped working at 750 hours and owner has added additional 40 hours).
• Volvo HS45A 2.03:1 transmission.
• 1 3/8" S/S shaft.
• Hytorq bronze 18x17 4 bladed prop.
• Morse controls.
• Racor fuel-water filter.
• Bronze skeg hung rudder to protect prop.
• 24" S/S Destroyer wheel with hydraulic steering.
• Vernatone 4" muffler.
• Volvo engine control panel with tach, oil pressure, voltmeter and water temp.
• Oil changing pump.
• 2016 reconditioned propeller.
• 2016 new cutlass bearing.
• PSS dripless shaft seal.
• Fuel manifold valves to adjust trim in two fuel tanks.
• Fiberglass drip pan under engine.
• Access to engine space and fuel tanks are very good through two engine hatches.
• Engine stringers are fiberglass with steel mounting plates.
Cruising speed: 15 knots @ 3500 RPM @ 4 gph.
Maximum speed: 18 knots @ 3900 RPM.
• 12V DC-110V AC electrical systems.
• 2016 two heavy duty 4D batteries with battery switch.
• Engine alternator.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panel.
• Navigation lights.
• 50' shore power cord.
• 12V bilge pump.
• Atlantic Marine S/S 6 gallon hot water heater - off shore power or engine.
• Anchor locker forward behind louvered teak access door.
• Next is vee berth forward with filler which converts to a large double, with attractive green Sunbrella cushions.
• Storage lockers and full length shelf above.
• Galley aft to port with S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, Kenyon one burner butane stove, Norcold 12V-110V refrigerator, and generous storage lockers with Lexan sliding doors.
• L-shaped dinette with green Sunbrella cushions and post to lower table.
• To starboard is the enclosed head with a Raritan "Cricket" W.C., sink with hot and cold pressure water,shower and vanity.
• Helm deck with one helm seat.
• Off white foam backed vinyl headliners.
• Interior finished in Herreshoff white and varnished teak trim.
• Faux teak and holly sole.
• 2016 Garmin Map 741XS touch screen chartplotter and depthsounder.
• 2016 Horizon VHF radio.
• Ritchie compass.
• Hi-tensile Danforth anchor with 6' chain and rode.
• Custom cetoled teak table on helm deck with hi-lo pedestal to convert to a single berth.
• 2 AFI windshield wipers.
• 2 new fire extinguishers; 2 other fire extinguishers.
• Manual bilge pump.
• 2016 fenders with dark green fleece covers; docklines.
• Ensign and staff.
• Life jackets.
• 2016 deck hatch screen.
• Bronze emergency tiller.
• Screens on all ports.
• New flares, first aid kit, throwable PFD's and handheld air horn.
• Teak trimmed deck step box in cockpit.
• Maxwell Nilsson 12V windlass with controls at helm and on deck at bow.
COMMENTS: BELLA is a Classic Dyer 29, in first class condition with only about 780 hours on her 200 hp Volvo diesel. Her present, knowledgeable owners have made many 2016 upgrades which include adding a new Garmin chartplotter and depthsounder, new VHF, new helm seat, new stern seat cushions, new toast-colored Full enclosure, new dark green Awlgripped hull, reconditioned prop and more. BELLA is now for sale due to a change in her owners plans and location. She won't last long as she is one of the cleanest Dyers this office has seen. BELLA will not disappoint you and we thank you for your interest. A February 2016 survey and engine survey are available upon request
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909