This is the 4 cabin / 2 head version of Fountaine Pajot's popular Belize 43. Its light weight and tall rig (generous sailplan) translates into one of the best performing catamarans in this size range. The high bridge deck clearance minimizes wave slapping making for a comfortable quiet ride.
Destiny II is owned by a well know sail-maker who specializes in designing sails for racing multihulls. The sails are high tech, (Spectra & and Carbon) performance cruising sails.
New Fridge compressor, New Sunbrella top over cockpit, New Main and Genoa in cruise load path, Spectra and Carbon, and New Tramp from ATN.
And in 2015 two new Yanmar 3YM30 diesels, new 12V refrigeration, new forward cushions, and rebuilt the watermaker.
• Length Overall: 43 ft 0 in
• Beam: 23 ft 0 in
• Length Waterline: 43 ft 0 in
• Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
• Displacement: 15000 lbs
• Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0
• Twin Inboard Diesels
• Engine Brand: Yanmar 3YM30
• Year Built: 2015
• Engine Hours: LOW
• Propeller: 2 blade propeller
• Drive Type: Sail drive
• Engine Power: 30 HP
SD20 Sail drives , (Saildrives have been epoxy primed and painted with Trilux anti fouling paint each year)
2 blade fixed propellers by Volvo 2012
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (80 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (22 Gallons)
• Destiny II has the 4 double cabin layout with a single berth forward in each hull. There are new cushions and upholstery in all six berths.
• New cushions, including new foam and leather like upholstery in the Salon 2014
• All new LED lights
• 2 heads, one each side with double doors to each double cabin. Hot showers in each.
• Heads replaced in 2013. Also, new Scandvik faucet/showers in 2015
• 200 gallon per day Village Marine watermaker
• Main salon with table to seat 8
• Curtains new 2011
• The galley has a GRP molded "U" shaped galley to starboard with two stainless sinks, hot & cold pressure water.
• New counter top 2014
• Force 10 stove (new 2010) with oven/broiler and 3 burners,
• NEW Refrigeration in 2015
• Sea Frost engine driven freezer and fridge compressor replaced 2014
• For ventilation there is an overhead hatch and 12 volt cabin fans.
• Coffer bean grinder, coffer maker, and toaster.
• Ample cabinet storage for all pots and pans, plates, cups, wine glasses, and cookware, for meals for 10 included.
• Six AGM batteries [1 for each engine and 4 for house bank, 2010]
• Two Evergreen 210 watt solar panels 2010
• Outback controller 2010
• 2500 watt inverter
• Shore power with outlets in cabins and main saloon
• Garmin GPS 10" chart plotter at helm
• Garmin GPS chart plotter below at nav station
• Raymarine speed and depth 2010
• Raymarine wind speed and direction 2010
• Raymarine 6000 auto pilot 2010
• Marine CD player with speakers in main salon and cockpit
• 23" flat screen TV/DVD player
• Mainsail, 730 sq. ft. 3 reefs and 7 full battens with large elliptical head design load path construction with Spectra and Carbon fiber. New 2015
• Stack Pack
• Furling genoa, 450 sq. ft. with foam luff for reefing load path Spectra and Carbon. New 2015
• Sailing speeds, top up to 18 kt. with averages in the 8 to 10 kt. range.
• New T900 Dyneema low stretch mainsail halyard
• Spinnaker halyard
• Genoa halyard
• Facnor furler
• Sparcraft double spreader mast 64 ft. bridge height above water line.
• Large canvas top with hard center piece to access mainsail cover. New 2015
• New Tramp 2015
• 2 bow seats
• 6 person cockpit table
• Large cockpit to seat 10 with close cell foam and sunbrella cockpit cushions.
• Catalina Magma SS Grill with fiberglass propane tank
• Anchors and ground tackle:
• Primary anchor 45 lb Delta with 200 ft of 3/8" chain
• Second 45 lb Delta anchor with 20 ft chain and 200 ft of 3/4" braided anchor line/
• Third anchor Fortress 20 lb with 15 ft chain and 150 ft line.
• Goiot anchor windless.
• 6 large fenders
• 8 dock lines
• All US Coast Guard safety equipment, 6 life vests, 3 boxes of flares, 4 fire extinguishers, bell, horn, etc.
• Mechanical tools, large box of tools with second box or wrenches. Also box of spare bolts, nuts, and screws.
• Large box of spare hardware for everything from blocks, shackles, lights, fans, and parts for refrigeration and plumbing.
• Large box of spare engine parts from filters, belts, hose clamps, to full spare water pump and alternator.
• New forward cushions
• Available separately - 2015 12 ft Apex dinghy and 20 HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
The Multihull Source offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.