Larson is a boat builder with a history of providing a lot of boat for the money. Larson occupies one of those sweet spots in the industry which offers comfort, amenities and value.
The Larson 330 Cabrio is a cruiser with generous cabin accommodations, plenty of storage, and a well-arranged cockpit. Like all recent Cabrio models, the 330 rides on a stepped hull, a bottom design intended to reduce drag and improve performance by breaking the water’s grip on the hull.
The interior of the 330 will sleep six with an angled double berth forward, a large mid cabin berth, and a convertible dinette. The galley contains plenty of storage cabinets and counter space, and a roomy head compartment has overhead storage and a large vanity.
Topside, a double helm seat, wet bar, and U-shaped settee are standard in the cockpit. Lacking side decks, a windshield walk-through provides access to the bow. A radar arch and transom door are also standard, and a filler turns the cockpit into a large sun pad.
A fast ride with twin 250 HP Volvo Penta Duo Props, "Soul Mates" will cruise in the mid 20's and can reach low 40's at the top end.
- AC and Heat
- 2016 32" Flat-screen TV
- Maxwell windlass anchor system
- Toaster Over, New Isotherm Refrigerator(2014), Electric Stove, Ice Maker
- Cockpit Wet Bar
- Swim Platform and Ladder
- Macerator and 37 Gal Holding tank
- 2001 Standard Horizon GPS, Chart Plotter(CP 150)
- 2015 Standard Horizon VHF(GX 1300)
- Kohler 5 KW Generator(Re-Built 2009)with 109 Hrs Total
- Ritchie Compass, 2016 Faria Depth Finder IS0091
- Updated 2014 Charles Battery Charger
Contact Tom Leahy : email@example.com or (914) 419-1096