Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 102 ft 0 in
Beam: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Welded steel full displacement hull and an aluminum superstructure. The hull is painted dark blue with white boot stripe and the superstructure is painted white. The hull has a longitudinal centerline keel, bilge keels fore and aft of the stabilizer fins and a bulbous bow.
Interior woodwork is finished in satin cherry, with recent deep pile cream carpet in the saloon area.
- MarineAir chilled water air conditioning with 3 x chillers/controls (2016)
- Work tops are granite, Travertine and Sablestone
- Headliners are vinyl and fabric combined with a tiered ceiling
Double doors lead from the aft deck into the saloon and there is a side door to the starboard deck. Forward from the saloon, interior stairs lead up to the bridge deck and also down to the lower accommodation deck.
- Aft to starboard is a full service bar with a granite counter top and 3 bar stools
- Large TV on a movable bracket for ease of viewing anywhere in the salon
- Additional storage cupboards including wine store
- Formal dining is on the main deck forward of the salon to port, comprising a circular table and 8 dining chairs.
The full beam master stateroom is located aft on the accommodation deck with a centerline king size bed, bed-side tables and ample storage cupboards.
- 2 x large cedar lined walk-in wardrobes and vanity units
- Complete his and hers toilets, separated by a combination shower and bath
- Entertainment center / television cabinet opposite the bed
2 x Guest staterooms
Forward of the master stateroom are twin guest cabins to port and starboard, each with a queen size bed, en-suite with a full size shower.
- Plenty of storage, work desk and TV/DVD to both cabins
Located on the upper deck and aft of the bridge is the VIP stateroom. with a queen size bed allowing magnificent views aft, through the full height glass doors.
- L shaped cabinet offering ample storage and to port there is a full sized toilet and shower.
The captain's cabin is to port and aft of the bridge with a queen size bed and en-suite with shower.
Accessed from the fore deck via a water tight door is the main crew lounge/mess and crew galley. Well-appointed and totally sperated from the main accommodation. Internal steps lead down to identical crew cabins each with upper and lower bunks and en-suite heads with showers.
Teak to the aft & side main decks, and bridge aft deck. Otherwise, the decks are painted grey non-skid. Integral swim platform with teak decking.
- Varnished teak capping rail and high bulwarks surround the decks.
- Large scuppers to all bulwarks
- Typical explorer-style raised bow profile for enduring rough weather
The aft deck
Completely sheltered by the bridge deck, a protected area with storage lockers for ropes and diving equipment.
Aft bridge deck
Accessed via exterior stairs from above and below, side decks and an electric opening door to VIP cabin. This deck serves as covered private terrace or exterior dining area.
- Dining table
- Occasional table
- 8 x lounging chairs
Surrounded with bulwarks and rails, this expansive area is idea for relaxing or entertaining in privacy. Forward is a Jacuzzi / hot tub with sun pads on either side and a full bar with 4 stools is located aft.
- U-Line refrigerator
- Ice maker
- Integral stainless steel BBQ
- Built-in lounge area to port
- Day headconcealed in the funnel
Steps on either side of the crew accommodation lead up to the raised foredeck area and anchor / mooring windlasses.
The engine room is very spacious, clean and well maintained with all key components easy to access and work on. Points of entry are from the watertight transom door, the port side deck or via the internal stairwell from the main saloon.
Aft of the engine room is a large lazarette divided into two sections, one for storage and diving equipment and the other as the engineer's workroom. A compressor and dive tanks are located here along with a large freezer for storage. Also, there is an additional washer/dryer.
Approximately 250 hours ago in 2105 the engines were striped down for checking / refurbishment of piston rings, liners, bearings, rods etc.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406 main engines rated 400 hp (approx 5000 h @ 6/2017)
- Hydraulic PTOs fitted to each engine
- ZF reduction gears model IRH325, 2:933:1
- Nibral 41'' x 35'' 5-blade propellers
- 3'' Aquamet 22 HS shafts
- Emergency manual steering pump and wheel
- 2 X Idromar water makers
- Delta-T engine room ventilation system
- Westmar RS 1200 hydraulic stabilizers (overhauled 2015)
- Westmar V2-16 hydraulic bow thruster (2015)
- CO2 firefighting system
- Fire pump, fire blankets
Navigation and Electronics
The Pilot House
As expected affording excellent visibility and comfort.
- Port and starboard side deck doors
- 2 x wing stations
- Portuguese bridge
- Screen demisters and windscreen wipers
- Navigation table & computer/printer workstation
- Extensive storage
- Guest lounge behind the pilot's helm seat
- Alarms and security panels
- Glendenning engine and gear controls
- Janstram steering and 2 x rudder indicators
- Rudder angle indicator (3 stations)
- JRC NCR 300A Navtex
- Pro Video MV-9 CCTV system with DVD recorder and 8 dedicated security cameras connected to PC.
- JRC 3811/6 Raster Scan radars
- ELO Intuitive monitor
- ACR RCL-100 spotlight
- Raymarine EV1 Autopilot
- KVH gyro compass
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Raymarine C120 plotter
- Raymarine 12” MFD with SHD Open array Radar 12Kw Super HD color/Chartplotter (2015)
- Wireless weather station
- Maritron security system
- B&G Networked: speed, wind and depth indicators
- Ship's clock and barometer
- Electric horns
- Onkyo CD player for bridge, sundeck and VIP stateroom
- 2 x Icom IC-M127 VHF radios
- Standard Intrepid VHF radio
- Icom IC-M710 MF / HF
- Thrane & Thrane satellite phone
- KVH satellite television system
- Onkyo Stereo
- Onkyo CD changer
- SVL6 speaker controls
- Samsung flat screen TVs
- LG Stereo and DVD players
- Panasonic CD players
- Bose suround sound in saloon
- LG XD flat screen TV
- 12 and 24 V DC electrical systems
- 208/220 60/50 Hz VAC system
- 2 Northern Lights MP445T 55kW generators 208-3 phase-60 Hz in sound attenuation boxes
- Generators rebuilt by Northern Lights with new pistons, liners etc (2015)
- Inverter/Converter FMS 55AD 220 - 24 inverter under the bridge console
- Shore power is 220/500 V AC, single and 3-phase input
- Glendenning Cable Master shore cord coiling system
- Liebert 380 V AC transformer located in the lazarette
- 6 D-Cell type deep cycle batteries for the engines, generators and bridge emergency
- 2 x Dolphin 12 vdc 30 amp battery chargers
- 2 x C-Charger 5000 serive3 24 V DC 40 amp battery chargers
- Vicron Energy 24 V DC 60 amp battery charger
- Victron Energy 12 V DC 60 amp charger for bridge electronics
- Main distribution panel in located in the lazarette
- Distribution panels are located throughout the yacht
The galley is forward to port on the main deck with access both from the interior and port side deck. A central workstation maximises space and there is ample storage. Full crew galley in crew area forward.
- 3 x SubZero fridges
- True stainless steel refrigerators
- GE refrigerator + 3rd additional fridge
- GE trash compactor
- Braun compactor
- 2 x GE Triton dishwashers
- HEL wine chiller
- Sharp carousel microwave oven
- Fagor 4 burner electric range with oven
- Washer and dryer in crew area
Ground Tackle and Tenders
- 2 x Danforth type 200 lb bow anchors in hawse pipes
- Approximately 100 meters of chain for each anchor
- Chain locker with fore deck access
- 2 x Ideal V7.5C vertical windlasses with chain gypsy and rope drums of the foredeck
- Tender crane rated to 1150 kg
- 5.2m RIB tender with 90 ho 4 stroke Mercury (2016)
New tank monitoring system for fuel and water tanks.
- 5 x fuel tanks in total with an engine room distribution manifold and level indicators
- 2 day tanks give a total of 30.000 litres
- Fuel filtration: 2-75/900 Racor filters with vacuum gauges
- 2x Racor 812 fuel - water separator filters
- 2 x RCI fuel purifiers
- 2 x General Dynamics magnetic fuel conditioners
- Alfa Laval fuel seperator
- 3 x water tanks: 2 forward, one aft - 6000 litres.
- Water filters and Octo Marine water softener
- Holding Tank: 280 gallons, Tank Sentry level indicator, Headhunter MSD waste treatment system
- Grey water tank: 280 gallons
- 2 x water heaters
Out of water yard period due early summer 2017.
- Bauer Junior dive compressor (portable)
- Curved stairway from the aft deck to the swim platform
- Transom shower
- Headhunter toilets throughout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.