2001 Sovereign Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,800,000 (£ 1,440,692)
An extremely generous price reduction ensures that the seller is serious about encouraging all offers on this exceptional vessel.
MARY ANN is a Serious Family Cruising Yacht, purposely designed for simple owner operation by a knowledgeable couple, who would prefer to cruise without a hired crew. If crew is desired, then the forward V-berth stateroom with en-suite head will accommodate them in fashion and comfort.
MARY ANN could easily be classified as an ultimate couples cruising yacht and yet in the same breath she could also easily be described as a spectacular "pocket" charter yacht, with luxurious accommodations for 6, plus captain and steward/mate. She's built on a US Westport hull and her deck and finishing was exceptionally completed by the well respected and renowned Sovereign Yachts in BC. She is a proven coastal cruiser, having completed an owner operated transit from the NW through the canal, explored the eastern cruising grounds from the Caribbean to New England and then returned to the NW.
She has been expertly conceived and designed as a pilothouse motor yacht for ease of handling and boarding and features a low center of gravity for great sea keeping abilities. Still, she enjoys the sought after features and benefits of the more commodious accommodations usually found only in a Tri-Deck Motor Yacht design. Her 22' 8" of beam allows for generous interior spaces as well as excellent exterior access around the vessel.
If you are searching for a proven cruising yacht that is in first class condition, you owe it to yourself to add Mary Ann to your short list and plan a visit aboard soon.
Please arrange for your personal viewing appointment with listing broker Jerry Todd @ 206-963-6543. Thank you.
Please contact Jerry Todd at 206-344-8566
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 90 ft 4 in
Beam: 22 ft 8 in
LWL: 76 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 195000 lbs
Total Power: 2700 HP
Engine Brand: MTU/Detroit Diesel
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 12V2000
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2700
Engine Power: 1350 HP
Engine Brand: MTU/Detroit Diesel
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 12V2000
Engine Hours: 2700
Engine Power: 1350 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 18 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (600 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (3000 Gallons)
While cruising aboard MARY ANN, one will enjoy large and orderly spaces. The yacht features wide companionways, causal stairwells, large and well fitted frameless windows for exceptional visibility, commodious cabins and ensuites heads, well planned storage spaces as well as the highest level of joinery and stone finish that is usually reserved for yachts in excess of 140 feet.
A few of her highlights include, but are not limited to:
- The master salon designed for formal entertainment or just casual family relaxation, with Marantz/Panasonic/Sharp/Sonos entertainment, wet bar with U-Line refrigerator/ice maker and SideBar automatic beverage dispenser.
- Custom salon furnishings and fixtures.
- Formal dining area with table, leaves and chairs for 8. 2 ea. crystal cabinets and Lenox Millenium china service for 10.
- The galley is open to the dining area or with the use of 4 each hand etched wood panels, closes off the galley for a more formal setting.
- The galley area is large enough for three chefs working together and yet conveniently arranged for one to have ready access to all needs close at hand.
- The wheel house with it's cruising dinette and full surround visibility is definitely a gathering area that is designed so that crew can either assist the skipper if requested or they can sit back and appreciate the skills of those in command.
- A wide and tempered stairwell allows owners and guests easy access down from the wheel house to the accommodations below. The stairwell is designed so one still has safe and easy access in all types of weather and is wide enough that two can pass each other going in opposite directions.
- The gracious master spaces feature a king size berth, ample drawers, closets and table top storage. There is an ajoining office study area with bookcases, file drawers built in abound the two desk areas.
- The aft portside VIP cabin features a full queen berth.
- The forward portside VIP cabin features side by side double berths.
- The forward cabin can be used for either guest, in a roomy V-berth arrangement, or is ideal cabin for crew aboard also.
- Conveniently located "day head" on the accommodations deck.
- A large and separate utility room featuring, laundry with size Frigidaire washer and dryer, Frigidare full size upright freezer, folding area, sink and drop down ironing board, dry storage in bilge access.
- There are three water tight bulkheads with crash doors between the engine room and the forward V-berth cabin.
- Royal Flush toilets (4 ea.) and bidet
- Aft deck seating around custom table(s) with 8 ea. Jarlswood folding deck chairs w/cushions.
- stone counter tops
- 60 "Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer
- 30" Thermador 220v stove top unit w/convection and standard ovens
- Ultraline range top fan/light unit
- Wedgewood Nantucket dining service for 12 ea.
- Osterizer blender
- Hamilton Beach 220v mixer
- Kitchen Aid Power Plus toaster
- Cuisnart food processer
- Westbend electric skillet
- Broan trash compactor
- Kitchen Aid 28" dishwasher
- Kohler double sink
- Grohe fixture
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Fresh water filter VUFC T513
- GE Spacemaker XL 1400 microwave oven
Main Salon/Dining Room
- U-Line refrigerator and ice maker
- Sink area with bottle and crystal cabinets
- SideBar automatic beverage dispenser
- Marantz receiver
- Marantz CD player
- Panasonic DVD player
- Sharp 32" TV w/remote
- 4 ea. Direct TV sat receivers
- 4 ea. Panasonic S52 DVD players
- Sonos music system w/8 ea. speakers
- Custom hand painted dining table light surround
- Lenos Millenium china service for ten
Master Cabin and Guest Suites
- Separate systems for each cabin
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Furuno FR7112 10 kW w/6' open radar array
- Furuno FR7112 12" display/96 mile range
- Furuno 1932 MIII 4 kW w/4' open radar array
- Furuno 1932 10" display/48 mile range
- Furuno 10" bright screen plotter repeater
- Furuno GP 36 GPS
- Furuno GP 31 GPS
- Simrad IS-15 Tri-Data (speed - depth - temp - etc)
- Simrad AP20 auto pilot
- Simrad AP 21 hand held AP remoteICOM M-127 VHF
- ICOM M-710R SSB
- Panasonic KXTA624 PBX telephone and intercom system
- Raytheon Raycom 3 amp cellular phone
- Elbex ECM1095 10" color camera monitor w/ 3 cameras
- 3 ea. Elbex color pan/zoom/tilt cameras
- Big Bay 17" Nav screen w/computer
- VersaPoint wireless RF keyboard
- Furuno Nav-Net VX2 radar/plotter/sounder
- Nobeltec 9.3.2 Navigation software
- Maptech navigation software 5.01
- KVH Tracphone 50 w/voice, data, and fax capability, 20" dome
- Ritchie Globemaster compass(es)
- Motorola hand held radios w/charger for maneuvering/mooring communications
- 2 ea. Norther Lights 32 kW generators (3939 hours starboard + 3940 hours port)
- 100 amp 50' shore power cord w/Glenndinning power retractor
- 100 amp "Y" connector w/ 2 ea 50/240 amp pig tails
- 50 to 100 amp pig tail
- 50 to 100 amp pig tail for forward port side inlet
- Trace 4 kW inverter
- Ocean Electric 12/24v DC breaker panel
- Ocean Electric auto-share 100 amp 208-240v shorepower unit
- Ocean Electric 24v DC switch fuse panel
- DC battery shunt switches for house and main battery banks
- Aqua Air chilled water 12 ton A/C system with compressor 'soft' starts
- FC Dolphin series 1600 GPD water maker Model D1626S w/FC filter
- Atlantic Ultraviolet lamp Model S37B
- Phase III smart charger model PT-24-20-CE
- Three charge multi stage charger system
- Hitachi J300 IGBT electronics inverter system
- 12v portable battery charger
- Wet vacuum
- Headhunter fresh water pumps (5 ea.) Type JQ4A-A-CVBP Model B9600123P1
- DDC/MTU 12V2000 main engines 1350 BHP at 2300 RPM (2750 hours)
- Approximate 2250 mile cruising range at 9.2 kts. with 10% fuel reserves.
- Full engine services completed (fall 2016)
- DDC 6557 marine gears w/trolling valves
- DDC electronic engine controls, monitor and analysis system (6 display units)
- 5 ea. engine control stations (wheelhouse, central command bridge, port wing station, starboard wing station, after docking station)
- Naiad Multisea 2 stabilizers (11 foot fins)
- American Bow Thruster, hydraulic
- Electric/hydraulic bilge and fire pump control manifold
- Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge Model #881176-06-01
- FM-200 halon fire suppression system
- Complete alarm system for low fuel, fire, bilge water level, over heats, etc.
- 55 gallon new lube oil tank
- 50 gallon waste oil tank
- Reverso oil change system
- Reversible air exchanger blower system
- 4 ea. Algae-Xmagnetic fuel purifiers
- Water-Fixer shore side water filter Model 500/1000
- Waste treatment system
- CQR 140 lb anchor w/400 1/2" chain rode
- Maxwell VWC 4500 lb hydraulic windlass
- Stern anchor, 60 lb w/35' 1/2" chain and 300 1/2" nylon rope rode
- Nautical Structures EZ2000 hydraulic davit with power rotation
- 2 ea. stern warping power capstans (Maxwell)
- Hot and Cold fresh water shower at transom
- 100 gallon dinghy fueling gas tank
- Gas Boy fuel transfer pump Model 4860
- 14' Rendova RIB w/50 hp Honda and video sounder
- 11' Rendova RIB w/15 hp Honda
- DBX six person UN2990 life raft
- Leeson Electric dive compressor Model 11222.00
- Dive tanks w/built in track rack (6)
- Robertson rudder angle indicators (3 ea.)
- 2 ea. Stidd Admiral series pilot chairs on Command Bridge
- 2 ea. Stidd Admiral series pilot chair in wheelhouse
- Fresh/salt water wash down pumps (3 ea.)
- Air compressor w/hose
- 8 ea. underwater lights
- 2 ea. boarding ladders
- Built-in fish locker refrigerator/freezer
- ACR RCL-100 remote control searchlight
- ACR satellite Rapid Fix 406 EPIRB
- Para-Tech sea anchor w/600' 1" nylon line
- Magma propane BBQ w/sniffer and spare tank
- Exterior weather covers
- 8 ea. Jarlswood folding deck chairs w/cushions
- Aft seating bench with matching chair cushions
- 2 ea. molded/fixed dining tables
- 2 ea. 30" life rings w/ships name
- 4 ea. fishing rod holders
- fishing rod overhead rack
- 2 ea. child safety gates
- Port and starboard gunwale boarding doors
- Mar-Quip boarding ladder, stored on starboard well deck
- Storage locker
- After docking station
- 2 ea. warping winches (24 v DC) on transom step
- "N" railings on transom step
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.