No Rules is an amazing boat. She boast sleek stylish lines, great performance, accommodations for cruising, and plenty of space for lavish parties. The current owner uses the boat often and wants it ready to go at a moments notice. With this in mind he has a full time captain and spends the money needed to make the boat turn key and ready to go at all times.
1) Air-conditioned upper salon/helm station. A great place to entertain underway.
2) Large aft cockpit with teak table and chairs. Another great place to entertain.
3) The huge bow makes a wonderful place to entertain in the sun or under the stars.
4) The lower salon is cavernous, offering plenty of seating and a huge galley.
5) There is a large master stateroom with it's own private head.
6) The VIP stateroom is forward and larger than many master staterooms on other boats, also with it's own private head.
7) The third stateroom is aft beside the master and shares the day-head.
8) Super sleek styling.
9) Outstanding performance.
10) All new Garmin electronics.
11) Hydraulic swim platform.
12) Rear lazarette with captains quarters.
Twin Garmin 8212 touchscreen displays.
Garmin VHF 200.
Simrad AP24 auto-pilot.
Bottom paint 04/16
16 new batteries.
Replaced/rebuilt engine fuel injectors.
Valve job on both engines.
Anchor anchor winch.
4000 hour service was performed just prior to this owner purchasing the vessel.
Alex Rowe, CPYB
With over 15 years of yacht sales experience, Alex has built a solid reputation among other brokers, service providers, and clients alike. His work ethics are simple. Work hard and always do whats right.