American Tug has always been know for its superb quality and detail. Her hard chine hull makes for excellent stability and performance. Mulligan has the 370 Hp Cummins upgrade. You can cruise at a fuel sipping 8 Kts. or go along at 15.
The finish must be seen. The details are extraordinary, from the engine to the galley. The pilothouse has teak paneling and all cabinets are solid teak trim. Ultra leather upholstery in pilothouse and salon. The hull was Awlgripped dark green, in 2007. She has been stored indoors during the winter.
She is the perfect live aboard and distance cruiser.Don't we all wish to be on the water.. MULLIGAN is just your boat.
2017 New injectors and turbo!
Please contact George for a private showing. George@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-984-1625
Please contact George Middleton at (203) 353-0373
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: American Tug
Designer: Lynn Senour
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 20000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6BTA5.9-M3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3222
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminium (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminium (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (45 Gallons)
Exceptionally maintained by Cummins:
- 2017 New Injectors and Turbo!
- Engine Mounts,
- Raw Water Pump,
- Oil Cooler
OWNERS STATEROOM AND HEAD
While full of great features, the owners cabin may be the best. You start with a center island queen berth, with reading lights. Outboard there are storage lockers and four drawers underneath. Aft to starboard you have a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. A matching locker is to port. There are courtesy lights, plus AC and electric heat.
The head is aft and athwart ships. The shower, fiberglass, is out board with it's own opening port and door.
Custom towel bars Center is the vanity, with two drawers and with mirrors on two sides. The toilet is an electric, fresh water, Vacuflush.
The galley, on the starboard side has an L-shaped layout. The two sinks located in the aft corner are bordered by large counter spaces. Underneath is your storage. Forward there is an electric 3 burner stove/oven and a microwave. Facing forward is the standup refrigerator/freezer.
- Nova Cool Standup Refrigerator and Freezer
- Force 10 Electric Stove
- Sharpe "Half Pint" Microwave
- Double Kitchen Sinks
- Cutting Board fit to Sink
- Custom Bar
- Seagull Water Filter System
On the port side you have an L-shape settee that converts to a double berth. The dining table is teak and holly with a drop leaf. Perfect for a dinner for four. Just aft is a cabinet for storage. On top is a Tape and Disc player for the TV with its own inverter. The windows are tinted and have accordion shades.
- 15" Television
- 150 Watt Inverter for the Television
- Overhead lights with dimmer
- Tinted Windows with Day/Night Shades
- Clarion Six Disc Player
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot.
- Raymarine Tridata, Speed, Depth, Log.
- Raymarine RC70C Radar
- Ray Marine Windspeed
- ACR Autohailer
- Standard VHF
- ICOM M502 VHF
- Standard Remote Search Light
- Bow Thruster
The Pilothouse has seating for four with an adjustable helm seat. There is a built in chart table with a red night light and the wipers have a washer system. Overhead there is a teak console for the radios. The pilothouse doors have dropdown windows, plus there are an additional four opening ports,
Teak Paneling in the Pilot House, Forward Stateroom and Salon
Teak Valances in Salon an Pilot House
Ultra Leather Upholstery
High Grade Carpet.
- 44 Lb. Claw Type Anchor.
- Galvanized Chain
- Spare Fortress Anchor
- Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass
- SS Bow Roller
- Seawater Wash-down at Bow
- Bowmar Hatch Over Forward Cabin
- Life Raft
- 1 1/2" waste and water fittings
- Four 15" 316 stainless hand grabs outside of pilothouse doors
- 2" fuel fills with pop-up lids
- 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" bow rails with stainless steel burgee mast
- 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" sundeck rails and ladder
- 316 stainless steel bow roller assembly
- Aluminum Framed Windows and Doors
- Access hatch to Lazarette and Steering in aft Cockpit.
- Hot and Cold transom shower
- Swim platform
- Davits (hinges) on Swim Platform
- 9' West Marine Dinghy
- 3.3 Hp Mercury Outboard
- Transom door
- Eight Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats
- Six Stainless Steel fender cleats
- 5KW Northern Lights Generator, 523 Hours
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charger
- 2 30 Amp Shore Power cords
- Back Lit Electrical Panel
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning system, 2 Zones
- Heatercraft (engine) forced air heat system
- 1000w electric heater in salon
- 750w electric heater in stateroom (silent running)
Nine Foot West Marine inflatable
- 3.3 Hp Mercury Outboard
- Hinged Weaver Davits
- Dinghy has Ding-EZ folding Rail for Easy Boarding.
- Swim Platform with custom outboard bracket and Swim Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.